3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nonse 16.05.20 09:45 pm

gtx 1060

Hello to all forum users!Recently purchased a gtx 1060,but faced with the problem that the GP is not loaded on 100%,and all the time the load is jumping somewhere from 50 to 99(Depends on game)!Intel i7-2600 should not be butylkine neck!For example the Witcher in town jumps from 70% to 50%,run out of the city,running where a lot of vegetation in this moment is 80% to 90+% loaded card,and the total CPU load is 60%,that is, the processor has the ability to ship the video card to 100%!here with Batman at all a bad situation,GP is generally up to 70 percent rarely comes up,usually 40-50% and sometimes even drops to 0 and freezes the picture for a while,at the same CPU again loaded in total by 80% in the program from the msi schedule is just going crazy,the constant jumps!the video card is not heated over 60 degrees,that is in any case not relieve purity.And Yes during the monitoring shows that 4000mhz memory instead of 8000!anyone have any idea what's the matter?
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
BulIdozer 16.05.20

you might have problems with the cooling of the motherboard, namely the power circuit, what's your motherboard?Because of the greater load on the CPU with a new graphics card ,the power supply circuit overheat, hence can be sagging and friezes. Double-faced office was the motherboard, even at stock frequency percent frequency overthrown, in the latter case, this was with overclocking. Both motherboards without heatsinks on the power supply circuit

S
SHIFT 11 16.05.20

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)is set. Remove the wood on the VC. Then reinstall .From memory the msi app shows everything correctly. Units of measure are different.And all you need after installing the new VC to reinstall Windows. Well, if the bastard a Windows reinstall. You need at least the old wood to remove before installing the new VC.Display Driver Uninstaller.

L
Lexx77 16.05.20

A case anywhere the temperature is not necessary?, and then just above 60 is not heated... I Have and heated up to 70-75 for example. Again, the power supply, which the mother, by the way is not enough RAM 8Gb, hard to test for speed.

R
Razox 16.05.20

This is the norm, at me too not always stable downloaded 1060 100%. Though often play with the plane, of course Locke goes up to 75 fps.

p
pochtipushkin 16.05.20

Nonse
what kind of thought process at all is it?or did you read the conditional piece of the message and concluded ?

in DotA the processor and video card do stay,do not understand anything!
I read it and I enough.

Tovarisch! Without reference to FPS all these arguments are of no value. Problems and the notorious disclose or bottleneck, so beloved by gamers (especially those who knows little) to determine that no correlation with FPS is impossible.
If FPS is off the charts, but the load 10% - is that a problem? Or video card have DotA downloaded to 100% and send the frame rate of the monitor in the stratosphere?

The problem is when the CPU usage is 100%, loading the video card to 60% and FPS is 40 (everything is conditional, but clearly shows that the CPU is chugging along, but across the North bridge (it can also be a problem if the motherboard budget) can't push the graphics card is a large portion of data to be processed).

What threw the author - it's just paranoia based on hearsay and conjecture until the data load of CPU, GPU and FPS dynamics.

PS Batman with his grief-optimization is a very bad example.
P. S. S. the Author, take screenshots of GPU temperature, GPU load, CPU load and FPS in the dynamics of Afterburner. Without this, the theme can continue to be based on guesses.

M
MagicHero 16.05.20

pochtipushkin
What Batman has long been optimized. Made this video a long time ago, as I bought a video card and it is there even without overclocking but the game at top speed in 4K resolution!!!, the graphics card is constantly loaded to 98% -99%.

Nonse
You like playing with plane or without? if the plane that the graphics card will be downloaded to 99% only if fps will drop below 60.

p
pochtipushkin 16.05.20

MagicHero
Optimized Batman or not, it does not help in solving the question of the author, for data for analysis (in addition to the complaints and speculation) no - one word, no dynamic series of related numbers.

c
callmegod 16.05.20

Damn the i7 2600 and stare at 1060, 1070. Th in the end you have? Understood or not?

c
callmegod 16.05.20

Yes, everything is fine the hero i7 2600. Yet will serve to cheer.

Bought 1070, great drags i7 2600. MB on PCIe 3 would be even better, but the 3 fps is not affected.

U
Umbasus 16.05.20

Nonse
Same story... 6700к+1060 in the same Witcher in the centre of Novigrad, the load drops to 40% with drawdowns up to 30 fps and below, while Prots are 40% loaded. Lowering of mood charts will reduce the workload of the VC to 25-20%, while fps does not change. БФ1 agrojet and VC and the CPU under 100%.. the BIOS on VC and mother upgraded to the latest version, all power saving modes disabled.