3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 16.05.20 09:46 pm

Why so many cheaters*? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

have about 20-30 games in a row playing with kitakami...how it all got! once again, convinced that the VAC was not working, and not working!!!!!!!! who as struggles with this problem? I can't play ....even though I have connected the PRIME but one h_y play with kitakami(((
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uebato 16.05.20

And here is th looking for?We are simple people, eating cookies thick

A
Alcatraz74 16.05.20

and why should they fight, they are important grandmother to earn the skins the rest is not important

G
GumaSt 16.05.20

Why would they make the proper protection,if cheater was banned, he buys a new account-Volvo gets their loot and so on

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 16.05.20

lol, ne?)) 20-30 games?)) cheaters caught, but once in 15-20 rink, just someone curve hands, and he plays on titles that way silver 6 - 2звезды))

A
AnPei 16.05.20

Maybe it's just that these games are not yours or at least the modes in the games where the cheaters will be a large bell tower.

c
cr0x 16.05.20

Cathay on esea they have rules anti-cheat. mm is a mess.

-
-SlashuuR- 16.05.20

just someone curve hands, and he plays on titles that way silver 6 - 2звезды))
Multiply the number from the screenshot to hundreds of other kinds of cheats from all over the world, add that to the cheaters who are offline, as well as unique in-house builds.

How to fight? To write massively negative reviews on steam and not bother, or even to stop playing this trash.

n
nikita2112 16.05.20

Where do you get these cheaters? I few times caught in three years. And that 20-30 games in a row is nonsense. This can not be. Just someone hand curves.

I
InExPliCaBlY 16.05.20

Yes 20-30 games in a row and each game is 30 minutes it's ~9-10 hours ! What kind of nerd needs to be