3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 18.05.20 10:26 am

What are the advantages of Daedric armor. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello all. I look video reviews, walkthroughs, geypley new mods for Skyrim, and noticed that for some reason all wear Daedric armor. What is its advantages? In appearance she is not HS. And the stats I have****? Please explain me this question
55 Comments
Sort by:
m
mifora 18.05.20

the best armor in the game.....while lying---there's still the dragon to collect...like so

M
Marquess 18.05.20

and th? On EXT. view HS, and for me the most important thing. And weapons same choose. I use only an Ancient sword from the JaySuS mod'a and armor either Ulfric or Tullius(From the game), or armor from a mod.

P
Prosto Keyn 18.05.20

And for this it was necessary to create a theme? In Daedric you look like a real badass.

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

the main thing Daedric armor gives it +100 to show-off.
and it are mostly those who do not want to download crafting your Persian: c crafting to gain the maximum level of armor in the game is completely with any type of armor.

dragon and ebony - give +50 to the show-off :)

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Daedric is beautiful, and the shockproof armor. I'm not even talking about the weapon from him. Dream of the Archer!

BUT
it is possible and do not waste your precious perks skills, which as usual is not enough. I'm talking about making armor out of it in the forge. Only pumped witchcraft to 90, go to the mages Guild, get a quest skill. And we have a sigil stone, which you can use to bungle and weapons and armor.

The recipe for creating weapons and armor:
a sigil stone,
ebony weapon or armor
the heart of the Daedra
black soul gem (empty or full)
core generator centurion

The only negative - for some reason, even 1.5.24 version of the game the boots worn by the hero. But you can always find them somewhere.

.....Got a full set of armor enchanted every thing for 2 sacla, and gave it to his huscarl and made 1 knife and 2 onions. For the Archer heavy armor useless.

W
Wild Rider 18.05.20

Cheryl

in witchcraft you perks to spend? and how to get a sigil stone?

M
Marquess 18.05.20

Cheryl
Daedric - not beautiful, your shit at EXT. look. Here oble was cool Daedric

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

Wild Rider perks to Forge Atronaches not need a sigil stone you get during the quest master of sorcery (quest give the skill 90+). above actually written.

satellites have different recipes for enchanted and metachrony Daedric.
in the enchanted - the normal boots, though the type of falling armor and sachrovka - random, and list the possible options - great...

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Wild Rider
Perks in witchcraft do not spend, just bring a skill up to 90
How to stone - written above - 08.06.12 23:29.

k
kostr184 18.05.20

in tauricheskoy armor recovery. with it you fuck-as-two will kill you.
the helmet tauricheskiy not take. better Canary gold find...

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Canary gold find...
What is it?

S
Shedou 18.05.20

this is the mask of the dragon priest of the same name,has a chance to heal wearer and damage the enemy.. well, the master Daedric is not even that, because there if you do not play in stealth something about the beauty of the armor would not think.. initially better Drakona but at high crafting I don't think there are big differences. externally, Daedric not HS.. anyway, my opinion, but the same armor Ulfric looks over at nordski.. and in the theme of Skyrim. I don't know about armor but I improved to a maximum of Daedric and ebony axe and the damage was the same..

C
Catvas 18.05.20

Hevnoraak

And you do not accidentally play with cheats ?! Just those who play without cheats prefer the characteristics of armor and not look. Yes and it is the very best kind dieticheskoe armor.

s
spellcustomer 18.05.20

What is special about Daedric armor?

1. The most durable at the stats (the stronger the dragon, by the way).
2. Godless. Guardians of Stendarr attack when GG in it. Lightning, if Storm call apply hurt You.
3. Apparently quite beautiful (though tastes differ).

M
Marquess 18.05.20

spellcustomer
1. Any of the armor you can enchant a stat to Daedric
2. Download Daedric armor of the Lord - that is really Disgusting(it is Possible in the UK to do to Stendarr you attacked it)
3. Externally - the full ugliness

The Cat Vaska 47
Playing with only cheat - tgm

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

And you do not accidentally play with cheats ?!
without of course, the game is already too easy to master.
in the game without cheats you can get maximum level of protection with any type of armor: full set armorglass will Kapitsa on 567, the excess does nothing.
so what in Daedric armorglass can be raised for 2.4 K is just a show-off.

what is special about Daedric armor?
1. ugly in appearance
2. heavy - even if it adds nothing to the backpack while wearing it weighs if you temporarily remove or if no senior sneak perks stealth.
3. to forging requires a lot of perks in blacksmith - steel or elven can be pracovat on 567+ for fewer perks.

with all this Daedric armor is quite popular among the Persians, which pass the whole game on the first level (do not go into the distribution of stats/perks). But there is such a choice not because of the penny difference in armorglass, and due to the fact that other (=normal) ways of getting gear with a strong Encantada such Persians available.

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

now I have a 787(not 567) armor.
I mean you have 787-567=220 pieces of armor the game is already ignored when computing the damage, perhaps you from these 220 Ponte happy :)

to procoat steel armor on 576+ ?!?!??! yaplakal.more specifically bellow.
there's something that seems to problem so pracovat wolf kit?
but at the same time to sharpen a steel sword and enchant armor to the point where the guard 50 level (above they don't grow) falls with a couple of strokes?
so you're just not trying.

S
Shedou 18.05.20

Playing with only cheat - tgm
=D yeah it's almost not cheat)) almost honest roleplaying immortal characters with infinite mana running and ability to overwhelm anyone with his bare hands=D you need to discuss not cheat adventures, and more or less fair game

s
spellcustomer 18.05.20

Hevnoraak

Any of the armor you can enchant a stat to Daedric

What's what and how you can enchant and sharpen? Your question was about something else, isn't it? What are the pros.

1. Standard Daedric exceeds the standard dragon armor.
2. And about appearance, I said that tastes differ.

Facepalm, there was like, the Munchkin ones gathered.

A
Ardan 18.05.20

567 is the limit of physical protection of the armor, the 787 is empty numbers, play more 567't see
If the pump one-handed weapon, the blacksmith, enchanting and alchemy to 100, you can create degreese one-handed sword with a damage of more than 500, and it is no enchantment the sword