3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20 10:28 am

Where to find all unique(modified) gun?? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Much has been said about unique weapons, but it is not always about where to find it. Please vkladyvat information here.
I think the theme will be useful to all this is not enough to beat the game only in SOWING with one Vintorez in the hands.
Specifically my question is: well please tell me where to find a modified SVD???!!!
(still, if not difficult, *rifled shotgun *MP5 under another shell, *the bulldog 6 grenade under NATO, *SIG lightweight *SHAFT----everything else is found and the version I have is unpatched, maybe this is the reason)
120 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderson_Neo 18.05.20

Zatochena MP5 chambered for a pistol lying at the end of the railway tunnel on the body(to search). This tunnel is located on the territory... hmm... I think the Army warehouses is called. There Labeled send documents from the military base to steal.

PS carefully. in that tunnel so many anomalies at the end of radiation. He dvostrani. MP is the part where the train is.

M
Marked_One 18.05.20

Anderson Neo
Do not quite understand... if you're talking about a mission to steal documents from the military, it's in the Agroprom research Institute. And the train is from the Landfill and these are two completely different locations...

SVD trucker is the Chernobyl of the military who sit behind the sandbags, but there is still the APC will interfere...
Rifled shotgun (if you shoot Geonom or Javelin, the damage above) , as I remember, in the mission with Kochetovoy (take Voronina)...

S
Sooltan DJ 18.05.20

LR300ML(modified) can get the mission from Voronin where to find modifitsirovannyi machine of mercenaries to the entrance to Dead city.

M
Marked_One 18.05.20

Anderson_Neo
All found, thank you he was lying at the end of the tunnel from the Landfill.

A
AlexGod 18.05.20

1. Full there improved Drobak - one of the human ekzoskeleta which graze Lukas.
2. AKS with a silencer (intgr) the Devil in the Dustbin.
3. SHAFT optical someone else from dolgovtsev based on them.

Vrodeb all right, just do not know.

4.GAUSS with a grenade launcher (made by myself) everyone who is Gauss )))))))))))

S
Sooltan DJ 18.05.20

How did you do???? Che can be stuck in Gauss grenade launcher?????????

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 18.05.20

spach 12(naregno)(long-range) can be found in the sewers where nychka arrow.(one of banditov.I have it there was one.
and if you have questions about improvements to weapons use.
it's easy.

S
Sooltan DJ 18.05.20

I personally am interested in it is possible to find the TOZ 34?

S

on account of MP 5to will havaleena the corpse in the tunnel but only at the dump
closer to the exit location of the research Institute
Agroprom

S
Sooltan DJ 18.05.20

MP5 already said where. How to find the TOZ???

B
Big Man 18.05.20

TOZ only with the mod. By the way in the bar area of one of the singles have a colt silient" with Glushak.

F
Fanyk 18.05.20

Well, the gentleman in the location bar redone with the thunder chambered in the Kalash. The fucker in the bar, which offers old he buy, he gives the task to kill the master Stalker near the base of liberty. There's three of them one in a simple suit and two in the exoskeleton of one of those Who are in the exoskeleton modified pump increased speed of a bullet. Current yawn not this asshat master and schimit from this pump so it will not find it.

S

Toza in the game and never look !!!
And that wizard with the pump is better from the back of a knife :)

B
Barbready 18.05.20

I have the wizard, the gun flew away , I don't know where

p
pisey pa gubam 18.05.20

where is the shaft on which Moreno dataplate of pretzel?(Massot other trunks, please - prompt)

p
pisey pa gubam 18.05.20

colt with Glushakov - one neutral stalkerov in the location bar
rapid-Kalash on a shelf in the cache arrow
reinforced shotgun - the Stalker masters of the campfire in army warehouses(ladies ischo wolf, dead or gyvai)
LR300ML with tipped - in another Stalker(tar-Jay)
LR300ML oblegchenie have another Stalker(tar-Jay)
big Ben(uluchshenniy Arial) - in the blue box(break) next to the corpse condom Freeman

D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20

2 PA pussy lips
where is a modified SVD???????

M
Marked_One 18.05.20

SVD Dalibnieki the Chernobyl of the military who sit behind the sandbags, but terribly hampered by the APC (((

Adder 6 fixed Glushak, neutral Stalker in the location Tema valley where Gauss can buy on the cheap.

D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20

I once blew up two armored personnel carriers with a Bulldog 6(a fuckload of grenades, but simple is the best!) are all there for the searched bags and in the suburbs - in addition to the simple SVD didn't see anything, maybe a glitch?

D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20

adder with Glushak thing!!!even if it improved the cartridges to put.
Skaramelly Kalash-gloss, wears like socks sorry-the gun is good(better than her current armor set)

a modified M4 with integrated Glushak and optics class!!! after I tried to play with it never completed the quest on the extraction of option-th rifle she was too good: unreal accurate at single shots(when shooting in the head a hell of a weapon), slowly wears out, I use her with huge distances figachit, pity the current optics is rather weak. I do not want a Vintorez and without Voronin can find.