3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VILLY_ 18.05.20 10:33 am

\"Speller of the Year\" according to the stalkers of the Zone (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

What weapon deserves more attention?
197 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Zony 18.05.20

Shaft, SGI-5K arrow a, Surf, Vintorez, FT-200m and Lynx.

S
Spaceman-RF 18.05.20

AK-47(74) Is love!
As Val is Just a good weapon!
VSS silenced - an Excellent sniper weapon!

p
plohotnikOFF 18.05.20

SGI-5K arrow and the bump.

M
Muad Dib 18.05.20

SIG shooter and drobach Predator

l
lokkie 18.05.20

Kalash, chayzer, SVD else is on sale :)))

R
RadSiGER 18.05.20

FN-2000, Vintar, Bump, G36 real guns

a
alexeyuk 18.05.20

1)VSS Vintorez(in my opinion the best sniper rifle in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. e, and if the pump....)
2)AC-94 Abakan(the best of the machines and reliable, and if the pump....)
3)RP-74(machine gun, he and in Africa a machine gun)
4)the SAVED(autograb, thing......needed in the Area)

This is my opinion, though..........someone like...

D
DartOreLLK 18.05.20

AK-47 and VSS Vintorez

R
Rhino_666 18.05.20

in call of Pripyat normal weapon and not have to wait for AMK mod and rebalance the weapon's characteristics.

l
lokkie 18.05.20

Rhino_666 et controversial. For me it is the opposite balance is much better than in the PM. The same VSS and VAL shoots more or less realistic, the greater the distance the greater the scatter and below the canopy of a bullet, not like in the PM from any distance the target and the corpse with a single shot in that caliber pistoly. At Kalash, the farther the distance the greater the scatter. Abakan exactly pounding if single shoot and single he has two bullets per shot. With SVD до500м on range finder accurate hit, if more then two rounds have. Grenade identity was pleased when sopostavit scale unit and the range itself is. Shorter balance personally pleased me, more like a real weapon characteristics.

[
[Prophet2427] 18.05.20

IMHO:
1. SHAFT (with optics)
2. SGI-5K Arrow (the most important with optics, grenade launcher optional)
3. SVU-max mk2 (Preferably fully pumped for accuracy)
4. Predator (no comments)
5. GP-37 (fully pumped on accuracy)

M
MC Kebab 18.05.20

Vintorez. Snayperski weapons.
Saved is a great shotgun. Suitable for melee.
Bump-also a good shotgun. Suitable for melee. If you attach a sight and put on gikan-finally sniper work.
FN-200-superchristena and destructive thing.
Gauss though skorostrelinosti is low, but the accuracy and knockdown maksimalnye

B
BestPro777 18.05.20

GP-36 ( full pumping ).

[
[Prophet2427] 18.05.20

Gauss is IMHO against Supervisors (one shot fells), the burer (one of two in the head) and pseudogiants (with three or four in the forehead) taxis...

S
SupaMasta 18.05.20

Shaft, Thunder, Abakan, VSS Vintorez and a Chipper Knife... as always)... Well, even the Gauss gun. NO - NATO weapons!))... IMHO...
PS Let us something about the other necessary equipment is there to say. I'll start.
The exoskeleton was a good thing. In Call of Pripyat very well. Oh and Armor of the Debt or Bulat complete with helmet Barrier. Detector - Svarog.

.DeliGht 18.05.20

SGI-5K Arrow and GP-37.

G
Georg09 18.05.20

Sniper - Gauss,
Shotgun Raptor cheap and cheerful against the mutants and zombies,
and for the storm machine to Lavina after pumping noiseless and thirty rounds in a cone

K
Kit90 18.05.20

For me as the ACME promoderationist less recoil + accuracy + 2 sight in the inventory PlayGround.ru (1 key, 2 PNV) in the beginning of the game in the process took the AKM with the dead man and ran and ran with him to the end =) as the game progresses of course modify the well and the second cell is a light shotgun or pistil is all I need for Stalker , all these gauzy - phousi in General would be removed from the game it, in my opinion he kills one of the highlights of the game as far as the snipers, leave without comment they simply do not use =) no need to say so ...

l
lokkie 18.05.20

Kit90 Gauss et topic, then do not agree with you. The only thing that need charging rate to increase at least in PM, or better still half. Twenty times in Chernobyl banged while she was charging :))) And piercing correct in the course of the wear in the end, a critical failure and the inability to repair it, because the weapon of the monolith, in fact where did mahanov materials on its repair?!. and so a perpetual motion machine is impossible.

5chw3d0w 18.05.20

Damn, gauß-schmauss... NEVER use it, I realism in Stalker. I for compact, convenient, quick and lethal weapons, such as Heckler und Koch HK-54 (popularly referred to as the Viper) and upgrades. +the rate of fire and grazing -the return!!! And armor-piercing bullets!!!
pix.PlayGround.ru
Yes, Yes! And no it's not MP-5, someone messed up on something! Here, for comparison, they are only remotely similar!
pix.PlayGround.ru
And the creators of the game just to be safe, not putting real names spacerow, also a good move!