3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 18.05.20 10:38 am

Corrupt media

It may be worth it to put in the end of the title the question mark?
Does the corruption of the media?
And in General, can be media is not corrupt?
Alternative media, such as Internet sales?
News is a commodity?
If Yes, that is true if the assumption that good news is a good product, and bad, consequently bad?.
Do you have assumptions, guesses, theories, finally, experience determine whose ears stick out of a particular material in the media?...
Spoilery any case, the media - the media.
43 Comments
Sort by:
q
qfb 18.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
For the sake of objectivity, otherwise what is the point in the media, if they do not bear the truth?
Well, imagine the situation. The lives of the people and donates to charity the millions. It's good, it's true about the person.
Now imagine that this same man robbing the banks and killing people, that would earn millions. It's bad. This is also true.
Now imagine what the media wrote only about the charity, if it turns out that the media lied?
Well, now there is the Internet
And what good is that? The Internet has long been full of those corrupt articles that you all the forces of hate. The Internet is much easier to write and publish.
If you write about any country, then the whole thing (good and bad), not pieces,
I'm afraid of human life that would not be enough to write all this and read.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
I'm official, I even have plows no wife, for whom I gave up with such a salary
Sho, Isho young, to the trough not podpuskat? Not you first, not last - all begin.
If you want bonuses to have their bureaucratic status that is not hell here on the forums with the boys to shake the air, and it is time to start head to kiss your ass and fellow colleagues to drop in the eyes of the chief, without ceasing to kiss it the seat. Initially, of course, is not ice, and then also until you get used to it. With due diligence you will succeed one day you will kiss...

G
Gauguin 18.05.20

It's funny how when about the corruption of people screaming, those who are just not fortunate enough to find a buyer.