3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 18.05.20 10:39 am

Nuba please tell me! (For Honor)

Guys tell me what clothes it is better to improve and which are not?
What are the most important stats on gear, and what you can donate?
And what would you advise a beginner in this game?(With this genre I am familiar, in General all fighting games and slasher like)
And what modes it is better not to play?(Mainly play duel, and carnage)
Passed the campaign mode on realistic mode, Persian LVL 7(the Guardian, love RYTSAREV).
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 18.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper wrote:
RYCAREV

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 18.05.20

Genom1994
?Well, supposedly careflite anymore?What are you, a teacher in Russian?(I had 5 in Russian)

A
AlexBlade95 18.05.20

Better just let it go, because there's a dead online as developed scored on it, and generally improvement worth buying at a high level Persian, and now that you put drops; the Main stat is the most busroe getting furious, because rage IMBA and not Centrica.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 18.05.20

AlexBladeX
And with bots or friends who are prohibited to play, if the fight will be like?
Here come the similar game, then that's different. And instead of rage you some endurance APAT, some protection.

u
urist666 18.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
You on which platform you play? Online on consoles, by the way, very much alive, full of people.
Well, about the pumping: in General, most pumps damage, protection, rage, well, depending on the character or stamina consumption or replenishment. Well, it's all about, later he'll figure it out.

J

urist666
PC guardian, I suspect that I need more endurance to do more 2 kick + punch shoulder, and so on, and then finish off with a strong blow from above and protection in case if the wrong timing for the counterattack will pick up to much in the face not to grab.

J

And guys I forgot to write in the beginning of the topic, give convenient control on the PC and is it possible to somehow disable the switching of racks from the mouse?The situation would lead, I responded to the correct stance of the enemy, but jerked his arm and strut changed, how can this be turned off?
Now play with such control
Q - Left front
E - Right front
Mouse 4(side mouse button) - upper strut
I do not know accustomed to it even with the PTA, and have your fingers on the machine press at a certain stand, but sometimes it just happens that you do not have time to press the right rack(because it's on the index finger, and he is responsible for 2 key while playing this D and E respectively, and it turns out when I move to the right, you do not have time sometimes to place the block) seems as detailed as possible I have detailed the problem, thanks in advance!

z
zEmberg 18.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
just reduce the mouse sensitivity in the defense.

J

zEmberg
I generally turn it off in menu the first time was not noticed, but thanks anyway!

D
DGI_GurdinkA 18.05.20

urist666
On PC. Or game is searched more than 10 minutes and I cancel the search, or in 5 minutes finds me hilevel. I only have 1 Persian-pumped to 1 prestige)