3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 18.05.20 10:42 am

Gain – where to find them and how they look (Everspace)

I have already collected about$ 100,000 the amount of attempts, but still have not found a single glyph and routines. How do they look – glyphs routines, where can I find them? How often do they come across?
5 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 18.05.20

Титан_1
If I understood you correctly, these things can be found in the colonies: it is one of the rooms is a hologram - a light blue box will move. Fly up to him, he automatically scanned and all.
To enter the colony nuzhon key.

_
_Egorian_ 18.05.20

Титан_1
That's just now the glyph is taken - they are taken in the citadel of the Ancients.

T
Titan_1 18.05.20

Thank you. I already answered on another source, I forgot to unsubscribe. Will add more info

The glyphs are in the sector with the construction of the ancient round thing emitting a large red laser (safe to ship). Need to fly into the hike next to the letters, to get to the closed glyph and fly
Spoilert spawned mini-boss – the ancient one. After death he transformed into a black hole, which after a few seconds will disappear. Need to fly back to the glyph, and then it will open

Routines are abandoned bases for a red round door. That would open it, it requires a key of tolerance, which can drop from elite enemies. In order not to waste the keys into an empty can through the slits on the outside to see if there's a subroutine.
Keys can be spent on protected containers, but they are stored for only 3 ordinary container, therefore, do not recommend doing this if you don't have mountains of keys

_
_Egorian_ 18.05.20

Титан_1
I would also add that when you take the glyph in the temple, then, on top of the glyph appears teleport, which sends the ship in a random system the following sectors(for example, I accidentally went from 2 to 3 sector almost to the end(next hop was hyperwrt))

M
Murgen75 18.05.20

EmGaOnRII
So jumping at him is not necessary.