3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20 10:42 am

Characters from the previous parts and how to find them. (Possible spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

One of the previous parts you found or would you like to find? Wanted to find Shani,according to which was in the diary of the Witcher 2, it went to Sochi,but having spent some time to find her I could not. No one found?
64 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladSBu 18.05.20

Summer and Roche, where are they?

S
Splyushka 18.05.20

VladSBu
Over the Summer
Spoilerset you will see the progress one quest where a woman asks to clean her former estate from the monsters. This woman throws husband out of the house. All in Velenje. Don't remember how the quest is called and the village.

j
jane334 18.05.20

Roche will.In the trailer shown.How to find do not know.

S
SolomidRUS 18.05.20

I've been wondering, too, where you can find Summer, Truly, Ariana and Sheal ? (Well one during the second part could not kill)). With Summer I have met, fulfilled his mission and was sent to kaer Morhen, and the other three ? (As for Summer - I no quest to clean up the monsters in the manor did not come across, I just walked through one village and overheard a drunk talking with his wife that night saw the burly bald man, who was very pale and covered with scars, and with a strange look. I went to sosedney the village, it was abandoned, and it hid the Summer)

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

SolomidRUS
I can get more that village? What to listen for and what to find?

M
Marsi20 18.05.20

Pirog22rus
In zalyp'ya, which in Vienna. Further on the quest to meet him.

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

Svetlana Savina
Thank you! Found there is a quest about the witch seducer)

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

Taxss. Not the quest,Summer me so far has not been found.

N
Niko71790 18.05.20

Pirog22rus
look for the intersection with the name of the estate, there in the shed it will be.

J
John371 18.05.20

Who knows, if in 3 parts, Shani, Siegfried (if survived), werewolf(the one from part 1(if survived)), Abigail (if survived)? Well, someone else from 1 part.

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

I think I realized what my problem is. I had to find it in fact in the clean-up of the estate from the monsters,but he wasn't there. I moved the save game from the second witch to talk with summer and the game decided not to add(

a
andrewGaara 18.05.20

When to meet Philip Elgart? Closer to the end?

s
seffko 18.05.20

andrewGaara
how to go on the quest CRIS will meet the Shary side quest of the king.

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

seffko
And I haven't met her,only the pen found Yes a bead from her necklace.

A
Anzhelika04 18.05.20

about the characters karnstein -burned. There is also the quest to find the letter of the master of James Alvin. To the bookstore, go to Novograd.

S
SolomidRUS 18.05.20

And anyone tell me where I can find Sheal ? And when the game will meet Jorvet ?

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

Philip found,if you really crave to meet her-come in the story.

S
SolomidRUS 18.05.20

Question about Sheal disappears - we'll meet her in the story(if she survived in the second part), but what Truly ?

N
Naraya 18.05.20

Tell me, if you play with saves Truly, the Roshe still communicates with Geralt friendly and in any case has its own quest and then helps, right? It does not send far away and not talking to him cold? Everything will be the same?

N
Niko71790 18.05.20

SolomidRUS
Apparently, the same place where Saskia, unless of course she will.