3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetWalker2.0 18.05.20 10:45 am

Friezes in the cities (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! Maybe I'm behind the times, and this problem was already solved, so I apologize in advance.
The crux of the problem: the Witcher is at high settings ( except hair) without freezes and lags everywhere except cities. Can anyone encountered this problem? Thanks in advance.
6600 Intel core i5, 3,2 Ghz
Kingston fury black 8 gb, 2400 Gtx
Gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 1060 6 Gb
26 Comments
Sort by:
h
hoursdragon 18.05.20

Vladimir Vasilkov
The number of NPCs in the settings cleaned to a minimum? My firewood from the woods, certainly, very clearly react to NPCs, even in locations of the White garden, while I was in the beginning and in the fields all is normal, but if set at a high setting number of them, then going from the gate to the side of Willie, I start to move significantly slower. But if you take away the minimum, then all the decorum and propriety, as was and go, no and effects.

K
Kirlusha 18.05.20

Vladimir Vasilkov
Strange, my config is almost identical to the only percent: i5-6500 in bust to 3.6 Ghz, 16Gb 3200Mhz operatives and the game on the SSD.
All the outrageous, but the count of the NPC and without the hair. I am not watching the Frisians.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 18.05.20

Before there was such garbage on 4GB of RAM. Now the configuration is the same as the author, no frieze. Put paging On the System.

N
NetWalker2.0 18.05.20

By the way, on a disk with not enough space. Will try the paging file to another to transfer.

N
NetWalker2.0 18.05.20

PG_CrazyPunk
The choice of a system is like?

P
PG_CrazyPunk 18.05.20

Vladimir Vasilkov
My computer-properties, Advanced. system settings, Performance-settings, advanced, change.