3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimover 18.05.20 10:48 am

Cardboard trees (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

2015-2017 year, and the trees are all flat and swinging them like in paint in the corners pull. why then the focus of effort on unnecessary hairworks put: could these resources to the physics of the trees to let.
PS. I in any case don't criticize the game. just wondering why this is technically difficult and is it possible that modders will deliver more realistic physics of the trees (so already in many games)?
PS2. I understand that cardboard is not at all normal go, and in a large mass of vegetation they look great, so it's nitpicking.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlamDodgeX 18.05.20

I think,beautiful trees and in a surprising number-do not pull the majority of computers. I personally think that all the trees dijuta very quickly.as in a storm or hurricane. But that's just my opinion.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

Dimover
With these questions to the developers.There is no one and nothing can not help

S
Sha-R 18.05.20

Never looked at the trees, I even leaves in the first Mon ustrial quite

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

I think that to remake the trees will be difficult
to regenerate some ejogo AIDS the tray is not complicated but the gash in the game is very difficult

f
flamingbit 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
AHHH intramural complex

J
Jimmy.Lee 18.05.20

Dimover
Haire works the same as with the trees - know how many resources eats? And now count up, what system do I need for maximum speed, if the vegetation is washed down.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

what system do I need for maximum speed, if the vegetation is washed down.
piticu usually do and harbors this type under other tehnologija. finally about pisico there seems to have physics travona and she eats a lot because it just bends travon from the capsule of the Witcher when it nabegaet. and it eats not too much how about a simple swing-type wind with a successful implementation.
but to do the bushes and trees with separate leaves and patacconi will cause the video card popukat even with lodami.
but all this ravno not achievable, that's it.

W
Widukind 18.05.20

The only obvious downside to the trees that sway thick branches as well as thin and it looks really bad. This is not pay to them special attention. There must be some fault with the game

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Dimover
do not understand where did you see cardboard trees??? they are volumetric, the dynamics are always around and in dense forest with their shadow cover nearly the whole world. Here selected skins with trees which made the incentive.

Spoiler