3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 18.05.20 10:48 am

Test care (Prey (2017))

A small test on the game to test care.

1. How many satellites found in the game?
2. What time is the turnover of the station "Talos-1" around the moon?
3. What happens to the first mimic in the final credits?
4. List all subroutines operators.
5. How many volunteers can stay alive to the final game?
6. The number of shuttles that appear in the game.
7. The name of the engineer from team Talos-1?
8. The types of musical instruments occurring at the station.
9. Which of the available weapons cannot be collected at the fabricator?
10.What kind of video game to discuss the team?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 18.05.20

Rather, the test for a nerd. xD

E
Eynart 18.05.20

1. One satellite flies around the station, and the second in the hardware lab.
2. Uh... Hour?
3. There the urn was from the beginning, then one of the facial expressions turned into a mug, and the ballot box - in the facial expressions.
4. Medic, engineer, scientific, the operator and the military - these routines?
5. One volunteer in the camera, cook like a volunteer too. Not anymore.
6. Shuttle Dahl abandoned the Shuttle near the station, and one that we can blow up the bridge to three.
7. I do not know.
8. Piano, bass, keyboard, guitar, drums.
9. Margrave and Golden gun.
10. Invader domes 3: Pilgrimage to autarky domes, all the caves created by hand, there is even multiplayer. )))

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 18.05.20

1. Uh like 1 to get crap for entanglement nightmare.
2. And he is spinning around it? I didn't notice.
3. Not looking titles soran.
4. I have no idea.
5. The team of pests nigeri, Katka and Igwe. Oh yeah, and brother. Like all.
6. 2.
7. I did not know that there was a soundman.
8. Saw a piano, or the piano I do not understand them. No longer remember what it was.
9. Unique, tipo kobashi for pre-order and the Golden pistol.
10.I don't remember.

l
lewe0fun 18.05.20

3. mug

G
Grandshot 18.05.20

PauLMaVeRiCK
One right :)

After some time, will post the correct answers. The questions are actually not complicated, for those who played thoughtfully. All of this can be spotted even in the first pass. I hope someone will still be interested to try your attention in this way. Who are not interested, can with a clear conscience to cons. Then I will make up test with other issues.
Well, or at least not :)

K
Konstantinion 18.05.20

Test for attention?!?!
TEST? ON? CARE?
Test care needs is to identify (for a minute) insight - distractions!
And what you wrote here is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. Everyone who came here - dulled.
IT's NOT OBVIOUS that someone missed, it is not what observant people pay attention to the scattered no, none of the questions has no value, because it does not define anything!!! And now I can correctly answer these questions:
1. It doesn't matter, because they have no value, and therefore ATTENTION to their number no one pays.
2. It doesn't matter, no one will stand up and notch this time, because any role that does not play in the story, not the gameplay.
3. In the credits, because facial expressions can only turn to what is next.
4. To answer this question, I turned to the voice and... He said, Why the hell would anyone remember that?
5. Five people. With this question, I turned to Google.
6. 86! But this is not accurate. And what's the difference? After all, no one will take it if you can fly on just one.
8.... 9.... 10.... Useless questions!
No need to invent anything more. Better not to invent the tests, and pass them! And first I advise you to take test Eysenck zaskrinit the result and post here!

G
Grandshot 18.05.20

Constantinian
On the one hand you are right. But on the other hand, maybe someone like me like to notice such small details. And non-obviousness makes consider it, and pitfalls in some areas. Besides this is a quiz on the game, and he's not serious, and there is no sense to compare it with professional tests. I do not have any experience in the test design. I've never done this before.
Just came over me inspiration, and I decided that the result was interesting enough to share )
Well, if such a cunt nobody cares, not going to do this anymore. At least to put on public display :)
In the Internet a lot of nonsense has no meaning, and since my gag relates to this, it would be better from this to root)

K
Konstantinion 18.05.20

Grandshot
Hey! Where's the aggression? Where reference to article 29 of the Constitution, freedom of speech and personal opinion? It's not fair!!!)
Well, if in fact, it may matter in the flow, no?
You serve this as attention and confirm later that this small detail, and you personally saw them. Because it is slightly, but maybe interesting do someone part. After all, Arkane Studios may at the study locations.
But instead of that to present it as a cheap quiz on the channel the Illusion, you can just talk about them, and create a theme such as:
Stuff on Talos 1!)
It would be perceived differently and perhaps someone also shared with you something interesting!
It's interesting, and like you Fans can climb behind the curtain - full!

K
Konstantinion 18.05.20

For example, a fun fact that the room door of the next apartment, across the street from the Morgan - 4510! What is another reference to ray Bradbury and his Fahrenheit 451
And those numbers in that order, were Deus Ex and Bioshock and System Shock, as many developers love and honor the history of the difficult choices Gaya Montage!
Such cases!)