3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OnnF 18.05.20 10:50 am

What's your most hated monster in the game? (Dying Light)

My here the cator Helena garbage plavilsja,for the reason that I have because it dramatically fps sags seconds 5))))
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhon Snou 2 18.05.20

zdanu4
So he is like me) It gives spike) don't know, I checked the flashlight on the Hunters, they are a few seconds of grimacing and squealing, and then immediately pounce and beat) Maybe I something doing wrong, but it seems to me that the light is not as effective) But I am sure I'll try again)

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 18.05.20

Stalker Zone
the lantern is really inefficient, tavivat quickly. it is better to use flares, throw, and quickly chopped up with a machete.

z
zdanu4 18.05.20

normal lamp - 2 Seki shone while he orange and did not get him. a rocket I have never used)))

N
Nikita Zaykin 18.05.20

lol, I have the top-end loot which carries 5 zombar one blow) thanks katana with the king by 2500 damage and air strike

R
Rouwer 18.05.20

simmerr
I do not agree.
Maybe someone has a different opinion, but even if in the beginning they were 5 times more
the whole game would be much clearer)

T
Trigger. 18.05.20

jumper on difficulty level hard

M
MLShadow 18.05.20

Yes, spitting creature the most annoying, the entire screen in the mucus and do not understand where it came from, and he did not even think to stop! In the second place, those that are aggressive, feel Bieber came to walk and discovered fans.

m
mister611 18.05.20

I like them all, to each his favorite approach, very well diversify the gameplay ))

T
Trigger. 18.05.20

with the toads though simple to handle, and with these night-monsters on a heavy level Mahal is not an option, ride machete with a damage of 2500 and mod the sword of the angel should be at least 5-6 beats Pro firearms do not say anything it is generally useless, but at night not boring

w
warp 37 18.05.20

Jumpers are annoying.

K
K.e.k.s 18.05.20

Toad got. -.-

M
Maxis1977 18.05.20

I hate this hooligan green,which will spit

Y
Ya Betmen 18.05.20

Well for me it's kamikaze. These direct brain endure tough. Both species, and with tumors and with the protective suit. One in the back podkladyvaya without sound, the second pancake runs and also at the last moment notice. And generally to ensure that the blister pritenziya to developers. I understand it's fiction, but that he has it explodes in organs that fatal damage is applied? One meat well. The second is clear with the balloon behind, but it's ... A toad is not much spitting hate how that bitch runs away when approaching him. Will spit at me so I climb to vozvyshennosti where he stands to soak it, see, and he has NIT the bottom over me laughs.

A
Arno Dorian 18.05.20

Read more about the monsters you can find in our WIki section
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dying_light/general/mutants/

S
Santorsky 18.05.20

aliakbarova annoying ,especially when the game starts to lag and you accidentally unfolding D

v
vel800 18.05.20

For me, the most hated creatures - the jumpers (mutants). RAID gang. Beat it hurts. Move very quickly and dramatically (very well). The ability to dramatically change direction, then stop, then jerk forward or sideways, to evade from the blows. Oh, and their ora me, just stomps! In The Following, just live on the roof of my car. Tips writing that the noise causes the appearance of mutants. It - misinformation! They always appear! If noise, then accumulates them, just more. Do these creatures hate and kill, and how many may be able! Level and weapons already allow them not to run. A good diver is a dead diver!

L
Lopopolos 18.05.20

bombers

m
mark semenov 18.05.20

I am not who tired of Parkhurst stupid to run from them cool lewalski Kasia video with your eyes closed shoot something biter as a normal zombie drysi here agnani only enrages the creature in the arms of half and half so giant explosive shuriken grain I just overclock jumped to hit the legs he realized what happened, I hit him with the gun ran off again and so a few times maybe 5 or 10 who is there even night hunters lantern Swedish and adrees and all and almost all the zombies you can run away, even from all the

m
mark semenov 18.05.20

and giant easy tip know all electro provodami and fire provocame just brasel in them and udara if there is a weapon that will hit with fire or electricity to rain fluid is not the desired current and so the knocks on the usual better not to waste

V
VioO 18.05.20

I don't know why everyone is so enrage plevalschikov,because they are quickly killed-threw a couple of shurikens and all.I really am enraged zombies that run fast,climbs on the roof,Dodge the blows and make nasty sounds!Oh,they are annoying,always chasing after you with these screaming =_= and scorers delivering,when located in enclosed spaces.went into the room,and he's right in front of the door and everything is death.