3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem.strelok 18.05.20 10:50 am

Those problems (Fallout 4)

The problem is this : in applications , games , browser , watching a video , the screen goes blank and display a message saying (no signal ) after the screen is switched on , the app closes and displays error ( display Driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered ).Computer configuration: PERCENTS i3 3.2 G,Mother ASUS P7H55 H55 LGA1156,memory 2x 2048MB strap DDR3 PC 10666 1333MHZ Kingston Retail,video card GTX 750 TI , the Unit 600W Chieftec Arena ,hard Segnate to 1 terabyte .Re-installed Windows 4 times , changed power options to high performance , changed the tests vidyahu , tough, power supply , progress 0 , the error continued to fly .There is a suspicion of operatives, but check there is no possibility , tell me what else the problem could be their solution !!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 18.05.20

You kind of clear writing system what is the problem or can't you read? Don't know what kind of ahlad your vidyuhi but the hike again at the slightest load from flies because of overheating could chip off. If ohladom all the rules you just can't get the graphics card.

s
szhech konsolotu 18.05.20

MagicHero
When the blade of the chip have on the screen crawl of gray-brown-crimson stripes.

A
Artem.strelok 18.05.20

Cooling I have is good , video card from Gigabyte ,the card 30 is not heated more simple , but still mistakes happen , so it's clearly not overheating

A
Artem.strelok 18.05.20

bands is also present , generally no defektov not shown , except at the time of departure errors distort the sound , sometimes the computer completely hangs and have to restart it

A
Artem.strelok 18.05.20

The more I wrote that changed to none on the other in the test ,but error is also eliminated

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

perhaps the problem with the graphics card power supply possible with the drivers

I
Igor Stolyarov 18.05.20

here is the problem with the HS child is outside the cryogenic capsule, and does not continue the game, he's just trying to go with a baby inside, but as it does not work when the doors are closed how to solve this problem?

B
Bombardirovschik 18.05.20

Igor Stolyarov
this tin!