3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 18.05.20 08:30 pm

Time machine

Lord, if you had a time machine, or some other device to time travel, how would you have used?
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

at first I would get a peck of knowledge on topics of interest to me then peck money
but most of all I was interested in the topic do I travel in time or are traveling with neighbouring similar universe, here.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.05.20

VICH68 wrote:
how would you have used?
No way, too dangerous thing 8)
Although to begin with I would like to know which of the two major theories closer to the truth:
1) Changes in the past instantly change and the future, a single time spiral and TP.
2) Changes in the past (as well as the fact your journey to the past) create an alternate branch of the universe, and no attempts to change anything will not have any impact on *your* branch, where you come from in the past.

Both theories are shown in movies and cartoons, everything is clear as it were )
So, if the true second version, what sense something to change? If I could then return to his own time, *there* nothing has changed. So before to change the past, I want to know whether the sense of it 8)

m
magister1 18.05.20

VICH68
To know when new York hotdog, sell for rubles to be.:)

W
Wing42 18.05.20

VICH68 wrote:
Lord, if you had a time machine, or some other device to time travel, how would you have used?
Very, very carefully. And it's not that changes in the past and change the future - that hardly will happen if we accept the principle of consistency of Novikov working for the truth. The fact that I am in someone else's era or even in the world of Land before time with the spread topography and acidic atmosphere, which, incidentally, may adversely affect the health of my miracle unit. Need to know anything about the time where you want to go. Some people think that they will jump in time as they please, to become witnesses of those or other great events, to change the world order all in the same spirit. I wish them good luck.

r
requiemmm 18.05.20

If such a machine is possible, then it will be not just you...then there are services that control the trafficking of such devices. Will take you will be delivered somewhere in the days of primordial soup and shake it to time is not a trouble maker and paradoxes was not the fruit:)

V
VICH68 18.05.20

requiemmm
+100 ))

m
magister1 18.05.20

requiemmm
Similar events shown in the TV series fringe time.

S
Sinpro 18.05.20

for the layman, other than personal enrichment no applications, although there are those who want to kill Hitler and other interesting people in childhood
requiemmm
one that will change everything beyond recognition, people with all their germs were in the time of the origin of life
even if the media will sawirada a minute later another, its passengers will survive

v
vftor 18.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
In every game with manual saves is possible to go back to any previous save. This is a time machine into the past. Then any action in the past will not affect the last real save, so when you return from the last save in the last present, all return to the present. Assuming that our real world is the game of higher beings, time travel in our real world are the same as in our games on the computer. But if these trips will only come by the will of the people, it will be a bug in the game the higher beings, which they will remove.

S
S.t.e.n 18.05.20

I could go back in time 30 seconds... I would not write this message...
Since I'm now in the present, writing this and ask myselfwhy?...

R
Rhine 18.05.20

I would try to fix all their mistakes

m
masha 18.05.20

There was a topic about the possibility of traveling in time.
I'd go back to year 1994, and revised their way of life.

P
Pupsik22 18.05.20

Your mother!!!
The case of Burr is very much alive?!
Or the leader of the ragged - hitch from hell third post?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.05.20

God of machines!

A

Sinpro wrote:
for the layman, other than personal enrichment no applications, although there are those who want to kill Hitler and other interesting people in childhood
The trick is that people usually do not know what goes on behind the scenes of the world's (public) policy. For who believes that there is no shady deals away from cameras and microphones, he is very naive ) Even publicly in the media, we've seen and heard the meeting will continue behind closed doors. At least this should imply that the real policy goes beyond public transparency (the world of adults, he is full of lies and secrets, and the world of big politics is a hundred times worse)...
In short, what am I? Well soaked someone of Hitler, in its place another will come. Rather, put the other ), the Real enemy sits in the shadows and POPs out - and you need to soak, and Hitler, an upstart and a puppet that became too independent and strong (like Gaddafi and Hussein)... That is to change the past, not having full information about the real essence of things, it would be very silly (and pointless).

vftor wrote:
Assuming that our real world is the game of higher beings, time travel in our real world are the same as in our games on the computer
And if he went back in time, in our time, he disappeared, right? And what will happen to us then? According to the logic of computer games (save/load), the game loop after restarting your last save will be erased forever and without a trace... That is moving into the past, our time will be erased along with us )) of Such a theory, I have not met.

Masha wrote:
I'd go back to year 1994, and revised their way of life.
A man with a female name, how cute )

v
vftor 18.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
In our comp. the game - if you came back in time to save the current (latest save) no longer exists but remains the last save in which you can return to the present.
In our real world (the game higher beings) - as well as in our comp.the game, but controlled by higher beings, which takes place simultaneously in the past (the phase shifts of the torsion of space - in humans this is called parallel universes) and future (extrapolation of the future scenario). Checkpoint (save) to move in time in such a game are always present. So when you move the individual back in time in this game, the higher beings or the man himself (a mage) with the consent of the higher beings are present, too, remains.

K
KAPRAL27 18.05.20

Went though in the past and would kill all the instigators of communism, and revolution. Want to see what would be our country if it were not for the revolution. And Yes nefig slaves to give passports and pensions.

A

KAPRAL27 wrote:
Want to see what would be our country if it were not for the revolution
The third country in the world it was never a superpower ) Probably part of the territories would chop off Westerners, then China at the same time (this if the Second World war he survived, not because of the fact then, too). If the events regarding the Third Reich continued, and we would, it is not clear how long would the tsarist regime and as far as the Germans...

B
BattleEffect 18.05.20

Take a time machine,travel to the far-distant past,painted on the stones of the flying spaghetti monster.

v
vftor 18.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
And by the way, about change of the present from the past: real change is possible, but within the limits defined by superior beings. Otherwise, it will be the death of this man or his forced return to the present. So all is not allowed.