3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19 10:29 pm

A forum for communication (Diablo 2)

1)Let's discuss, who would you be playing after the reset? (if you want to play and if it ever will)
Who would be the main mage for the season and who is the auxiliary?

Where started? LoD, CL?
Except for very ancient times, always started on the classics with near sorci, but now thinking to go back to basics and start with fb on Lod, possibly with dukstaite. 10 years MFнгом not engaged) is Now even more interesting to try again.

Wigs will also be, but will depart on the second plan (if they even somehow be cut or removed, then nafig and to start I won't)

After the appearance of the little capital, the third mage will make Barba-laborer: Golder, UT, Crafter, possibly a clone-killer in one person, with disguises. Well, as the core, the fourth will be a pvp barb.

2) has Anyone tried to edit D2music.mpq and D2speech.mpq with edited files to play on PG? Lets you to serv, do not launch any update? Poidee should, because people use different language versions and translations.
I want to change in the client's original soundtrack for the music from the Zy-El mod. These days even I downloaded the mpq editor, but not yet tested.

If you've never played zy-el, or do not remember, I would say that the music made there is really very atmospheric. I especially like the theme of desert locations and the city 2 act.
On YouTube there is only the theme of the camp tramps, so throw off here it. If you are interested, you can put other locations.
38 Comments
Sort by:
q
qPash 13.10.19

RainInTheNight
Tell me though how crafty through what and from what?

g
g_n 13.10.19

Sour cream for Firka wrote:
If on, then xk is simplify the gameplay, which is not in the software, but it does not drop, and it's not a personal opinion, the admin himself wrote
Mechanics on hc and sc differ only in the fact that after Ripa cannot be revived. No other differences were not, and never will be. Also there is a technical difference in the mechanism of recognition of the lag players - the game sooner if you off the Internet or hanging the computer, but it's not game mechanics already.

S
Smetanka dlya firka 13.10.19

g_n
g_n wrote:
Mechanics on hc and sc differ only in the fact that after the rip you can't perk up
That is the curse of the iron maden not at all HCCL not different from softcore and not hurt your damage for myself and I made it up? And never happened?

m
minovalo 13.10.19

4 times (Lod HC) less reflectio when the test in last time (like last year), which corresponds to the declared. I doubt that Sofka is the value otherwise. Check there, however, there is nobody. And poher.

R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19

qPash
Not much to tell, all on the surface: done through the mpq editor. Opened the original d2music.mpq, replaced it on the new tracks.
The new music on my laptop in mp3 format once upon a time torrent. Pre-converted it to a format .wav

The file is too big to upload on ng will not work. If anyone wants to beta test and look for the cause of improper operation, write

K
Klassewer 13.10.19

g_n
The wigs back!

q
qPash 13.10.19

RainInTheNight
The same problem, the sound is quiet.

This put the city 5 act. The rest of the 5 act izi D1 finally standards have gone. 1-4 act the Muse of the native stands.

R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19

It was discovered that new music in D2 will not play too slow and accellerate with these options: 16-bit stereo @ 22,050 Hz. But the volume still leaves much to be desired)
When you try to increase the volume, all tested editors change specified as

Need a good audio editor that quality is not to change

f
firkax 13.10.19

8 bit 44100 stereo try

q
qPash 13.10.19

firkax
The game only understands 16b 22khz! When 8b sounds just white noise!

R
Rivnyanyn 13.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
You would have a mule with hcl HC online cecal)))

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

Rivnyanyn
Klassewer
time there online so cool, so throw a screen to him. Until I see the current 1 - with 1 game and your speech about the fact that there fucking everything.

K
Klassewer 13.10.19

Sweety_Mustard

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
rules 1 Jock with a pack of mules and 2 of the trade - probably one brow.
You don't care, but the day was over.

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

Klassewer
rules 1 Jock with a pack of mules and 2 of the trade - probably one brow.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 13.10.19

Hardcore on ng died in 2013 yet. Now it's just kind of single.

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

Grenaa Morningstar
not when there Tanaka played - 14, 15 - then it was fun, sales Pchery on NBC came. Well, I think after the last reset - judging by the trades on the forum, then also people were.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 13.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Only fun there was in 2010-2011, when the clans existed and it was possible to observe the eternal disputes and Scam.

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

Grenaa Morningstar
well, that 15 year pleased with the PG cutting wigs, and then the software started to leak