3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 18.05.20 08:35 pm

Question about DLC and tricks. (Dark Souls 3)

People! Who knows if I'll be able to walk to the Chapel cleanse and start taking DLS and then from that place start to go further the main plot already dressed with clothes from the DLC or do not ride this trick ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 18.05.20

Igor Malenic
Depends on what LVL of the character and what kind of pumping arms

I
Igor Malenik 18.05.20

gloccc
Well, strength 20, agility 20 and 15. The rest by default.
Seth Knight Latrice, his shield and sword initilise by +2.

O
OlegAttor1966 18.05.20

Ride

I
Igor Malenik 18.05.20

OlegAttor1966
If so then it would be cool to top stuff and then pass the campaign mode.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 18.05.20

Igor Malenic
all ride.. but you will be there almost anchorite

S
Sergey 82 18.05.20

Igor Malenic
It is possible to do so, but it is not enough that will. The game is balanced, and the top armor will give 10 percent better damage absorption than the initial. The weapons are the same, the game and the initial weapon with timely improvement. The advantage of the early passing DLC, is that early access to pieces of titanite. And more important than leveling and its own game. When the DLC will die again and again, you will understand that it is better rather to swing in the main game, and then take up the Supplement.

O
Old_seemann 18.05.20

Igor Malenich wrote:
it would be cool in top clothes
180+ hours on accumulates in set fallen knight with a rapier. Both in the beginning of the game is sought. Each floor sujecki in the initial set of the magician went and recommended me a rapier. However in Eretile stuck, but not from armor, but because of the warm welcome from the inhabitants.
Armor in this game is not decisive. The difference can be felt, is that replacing a heavy booking on easy, or Vice versa. The same is true for weapons. The role of the chosen playing style and level.