3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister pravda 13.10.19 10:32 pm

DIABLO 2 zy-el mod (Diablo 2)

what do you think about fashion zy el about its complexity \ the monsters and t,d
81 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 13.10.19

Mr truth
For you, it seems to me, fashion the most. You have Russian language, look, modified some.

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, you are in principle right because fashion is now doing very bad I think better than the original is not what is not

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Torum.
))Yes, normal language I

T
Torum. 13.10.19

Mr truth
For you, it seems to me, fashion the most. You have Russian language, look, modified some.

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

Torum.
He might just have fat fingers, although in this case too, is better in fashion to play ;D

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Torum.
))Yes, normal language I

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

Torum.
He might just have fat fingers, although in this case too, is better in fashion to play ;D

C
Cufrazhil 13.10.19

Yes I missed you even serv zu El found, even five people there were, there was what is the recipe of charm with the chance to cast a meteor or some sort of skill (for low LVL it's PPC as damages, because the same meteor offer 60+ if I remember)

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
)))I just love fashion

C
Cufrazhil 13.10.19

Yes I missed you even serv zu El found, even five people there were, there was what is the recipe of charm with the chance to cast a meteor or some sort of skill (for low LVL it's PPC as damages, because the same meteor offer 60+ if I remember)

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
)))I just love fashion

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Suprasil
still an interesting mod complexity really big but you will adapt

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Suprasil
still an interesting mod complexity really big but you will adapt

E
Episcop_moo 13.10.19

There the difficulty is to find a loophole for the passage of locations/hard stage. Usually it's some hitropopy prescription or rune word which figs you will find, for the parameters in a file from Kato listed only words!

E
Episcop_moo 13.10.19

There the difficulty is to find a loophole for the passage of locations/hard stage. Usually it's some hitropopy prescription or rune word which figs you will find, for the parameters in a file from Kato listed only words!

C
Cufrazhil 13.10.19

Yes nifiga there is difficult, as in the median of your. Median in one sentence - the whole screen in mobs but none of you misses (if rules Def Chara to pump).

C
Cufrazhil 13.10.19

Yes nifiga there is difficult, as in the median of your. Median in one sentence - the whole screen in mobs but none of you misses (if rules Def Chara to pump).

c
codw 13.10.19

in swell very easy to fly for Capa typing 100500 damage, and then have him much lower to at least to kill someone, only it upset me at the time,and quite an interesting mod, all that I remember is perhaps the most interesting)

c
codw 13.10.19

in swell very easy to fly for Capa typing 100500 damage, and then have him much lower to at least to kill someone, only it upset me at the time,and quite an interesting mod, all that I remember is perhaps the most interesting)

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Suprasil
as anyone