3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
znf 19.05.20 12:58 pm

It gets dark in the game part of the monitor.

Good time guys.
Here's the thing, well, apparently the video card game according to the requirements of pulls, PEC 750 .
Nevertheless, as I more or less passed playable Fallout 4. No problem.
Now decided to beat the times. And attack. Everything seems as before, and sometimes you stand there or do something and raise your head - polonica on top of the second, where the clouds some black veil, very quickly and disappears and becomes the norm. Did not even realize what happened, very quickly. On all rules several times caught this bug.
For Monique I don't sin, because he is the second year where only, and in less demanding games, this glitch never happened.
And on none else, plus ransche all my games fly, and now to other places to play is simply not possible.
Well, vskidku Stalker PM max before everything is OK. Decided to beat recently - and felt - as it is not the performance. Some places already do 25 FPS and terrible friezes. And so in many places the games was where my PC even surpasses little system game.

What do you think on this subject, suddenly I missed?
Or did the VC is dying?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

go to test
3D mark 06
3D mark vantag
latest some sort
unigine dragon haven benmark
furr, mark
artifacts
with ISI and afterburners look at temperature voltage and download the cores in idle. AZM miner hides and rolls
if updated the driver since the last time over them in a place with Windows and put startopia

D
Dias Daulbaev 19.05.20

JR610
You hike the miner buddy, open the task Manager, go to processes and sort by CPU. Look at what eats the most (usually the miner takes 20 percent so) and lock it. If you have Vin10 then just go to task Manager and in the first column, look at the CPU load (usually it should be 1-2% max 5)

D
Dias Daulbaev 19.05.20

JR610
Then change the hardware, what else to say. I myself have had a similar problem. Played for 10 minutes and started strastnye lags, artifacts, etc., was a miner who was hiding under steam, I realized that it left crap just because steam was written in small letters.

V
Valera Skripnichenko 19.05.20

if somewhere, and then wrote crap. probni the wood on its a update or kickbacks. for those that when I played and it was all good.

z
zuuc 19.05.20

Maybe the PSU dies and does not give the desired voltage and the nurse and vidyahu

z
zuuc 19.05.20

Might want to check the PSU, will not be superfluous. Volts he may need gives, but the load in Watts may already puny holds