3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deydaro 19.05.20 12:58 pm

F. E. A. R.: Perseus Mandate (F.E.A.R.)

Sierra Entertainment has announced the standalone expansion pack, which bears the proud name F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate. The action will unfold parallel to the events of the original game and first expansion pack Extraction Point, only in some places intersect, but rather are simply familiar locations. The new addon you ever have to interact with partners running smart AI, otherwise they will not survive. The game will be a new type of soldier Nightcrawler, using his Arsenal of a gun, shooting lightning, and another that shoots a needle with an explosive device similar to a grenade. The release is scheduled for autumn this year.

Video for the game F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate called E3 2007 Gameplay Montage.
480х360 (SD, 21.9 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7.wmv
1280x720 (HD, 68.3 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7_h264.wmv

The whole movie is a beautiful take – out enemies in slo-mo mode. Looks still impressive. Especially the moments, when in the slowdown Department of human limbs from the torso, blasting shot grenades flying directly over the enemy or the crucifixion of his nails on the wall, but just the head.

According to the materials of Gambling

PS: I actually cannot download, for dialup who have downloaded and looked please unsubscribe here.
84 Comments
Sort by:
s
shaihkritzer 19.05.20

how to install the game on a drive other than C? I'm not clear on With all this space, I have only 10 gig!!!

s
shaihkritzer 19.05.20

all, he found:

[i]1. Create on the disk where I would like to install the Program Files folder
2. Climb into the Windows registry (the experiment was conducted on XP) - command regedit in string Run (Run) starting menu if someone does not know.
3. Moving down the registry tree HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion
4. Find the ProgramFilesDir parameter - default: \Program Files
5. Change to: nornagest: \Program Files
6. Reboot your computer otherwise the effect will not be!
7. Put the game
8. Again, we climb in the register (paragraphs 2-4), and the return value ProgramFilesDir - default: \Program Files
9. Again restarting the computer, otherwise the previously installed program will not work!

PS Just changing the directory using the Browse button to install, and saves, the game stubbornly wants to chop off 7 GB on the system drive for file decompression.[/i]

z.s. the developer who wrote such a brilliant installer hang the balls on the ceiling.

a
anticitizen1 19.05.20

PM FEAR ON EXTREME DIFFICULTY passed without a single slowdown.Was recorded only after the end of each battle(the last and predposlednii perspicace 2 - 4 times during the fight ). The game is normal.The graph is worse than the previous but there are interesting moments.Not great, but good.
Bonus trying to Extreme pass.Yes graphics shaders themselves are not the worst of the Crisis.

C
COLD FUS 19.05.20

As a fan of F. E. A. R. I'll be honest - good, but weak 4. The gameplay is hearty, but models are not enough polygons, and the engine limp(still 3 years have passed since the release of the original). Provided that it did not Monolith, it's fine. And waiting for the Origins Project.
PS anticitizen1
It seems to me you are persecuting. Well, not really go through without slowing down some points.And Shader, believe me, there is much less than in Crysis(graphics shaders themselves - I have not heard).

a
anticitizen1 19.05.20

Gold Fus Believe really!!!!! Bouncing NEO need to do is get to the line far direct fire and never be in the them the ballpark.Epoint is also no slowdowns passed.Graphics Shaders and environment is created using a similar GRAPHICS API (C++) interfaces on DX or GL.Why this caused the issue is not clear .About the graphics Shader is the concept of the environment has physics and graphics are separate objects and there is physics and graphics themselves are active elements of shaders.In different games, these blocks are given different attention In the crisis has the best graphics of the trees , but frankly Gauvin*e shaders and everything else including the perspectives and realism for such requirements.In HL2, so - so shaders(except the robot dog) but the best perspective, realistic scenery and physics.In DOOM 3 and FEAR Sederi and their schedule the best.In Perseus worse but still nothing.

C
C0PATHUK 19.05.20

Happy New Year! each and every one separately :)
the picture in the theme: [url=http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/327785/6565/64050/][img]http://i.playground.ru/i/05/04/60/00/pix/image.jpg[/img][/url]

edit:
Strange, can't see the picture.. then give a link
http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/327785/6565/64050/

C
COLD FUS 19.05.20

C0PATHUK
Handsome, awesome picture!

b
beono 19.05.20

DooMer I have the key to the battalion commander, but there is no possibility to download it if you have the key to the Project Perseus, write in PM, we will be very grateful!

s
sera555 19.05.20

WHO TO KILL ON THE PHANTOM OF THE CINEMA HAS PASSED WRITE . PERSEUS IS PASSED .

C
COLD FUS 19.05.20

What to write? Dead Phantom does not belong to the original or the sequels.

M
Maskedon 19.05.20

Does anyone know how to install russik FEAR_PM_RUS_NeoGame.rar.
It left us Evgeny1973

P
Psych21 19.05.20

Stupid addon in one word:(. He passed it all.The worst graphics,it again some sort of
five worse than the original game(not improved even if the quality of the graphics podumaesh to
limit) is Particularly poorly drawn sky,almost the creators of the addon on it even nezamorachivayas also badly drawn hands,weapons(a rifle sight looks like a piece of poop)about building even should not talk to(in GTA and better drawn!).

R
Rabotnik 19.05.20

Maskedon
I do not know what kind of boy are you talking about but if it's the same as me (full depth 98.2 MB) it installs like most others in the game folder, the path ukazyvaesh in instalatora, set only in English.version. Here is a link to this Rusik just in case http://depositfiles.com/files/3157420

Z
Zavullon 19.05.20

Damn guys help, bought the game, installed and when I go into the game you just press any key, the game throws on the slave table.
Error signature
AppName: fearxp2.exe AppVer: ModName 1.0.4847.0: fearxp2.exe
ModVer: Offset 1.0.4847.0: 0037c1d0

Z
ZeFiR 19.05.20

try to download a NO-CD or comrade like that...replace the shortcuts in General....MB will help

D
DenicK 19.05.20

FEAR PM I only got one day game normalna! But FEAR dead phantom can't even get out of the house at the beginning of th do something????

Z
ZeFiR 19.05.20

It seems there is the stairs of this house upstairs, where a stack of boards in the door...there she pushed, and wall only)

D
DenicK 19.05.20

Thank you! ZeФиR!

Z
ZeFiR 19.05.20

But not for that) enjoy yourself ;)

_
_Gulya_ 19.05.20

I don't know how you tavarischi,but this addon more attracted to CL than to the program's implementation.
The fact that there is not feel fear...