3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den82 19.05.20 01:04 pm

Quest in Ribe \"Killer\" (Expeditions: Viking)

Ask the townspeople about the medallion
talked to Ranghild, sent to the temple ... in the temple stalled, don't know.
Who else to talk to? The whole city ran.
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Folaytfenat 19.05.20

With a man on the dock, he's there to the left ( when viewed from the side of the city ) boats which people have the Cheek to beat. About the medallion will tell after asking some questions about employment/sale of his ship.

B
Blaster Dark 19.05.20

Come to the topic Impressions games I left a message about this quest!

D
Den82 19.05.20

Thank you all! found ))

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 19.05.20

And I gave up on this quest and sailed to Britain. Since I got back, it turned out that because of this he was murdered :C

K
Kommunist7304 19.05.20

The uncle killed the other asshole who camp nearby are. You can ask them to lie to the school about the defense or cut. If cut out, there is a chance that uncle will survive. If they leave, then after they leave to find that his uncle's house in blood, and he was a corpse in it. Traces of lead into their camp. Here I am far away, and so loaded and massacred them.
In this game, as just trying to play good and believe in the people of the paladin, so the game you immediately punishes. Here you need to cut everyone else would help a stranger, so he in the end, you a knife in the back and stick it in. There are sooo rare exceptions, but they seem more a mockery than other things.

G
GladiusKein 19.05.20

Kommunist7304
These killers uncle, you will in the end punish, when you're already Jelling attack. They will notice your herdman, and say that like those are the guys who killed his uncle. And indeed, uncle is not so Holy. A coward he threw his brother and swam away.
And on account of good samorityanin can say one thing: 8 times already going through the game and realize that if you play an evil barbarian that cuts all indiscriminately, you miss a lot of secrets and hidden quests in the game.

M
Morhilda 19.05.20

GladiusKein
And how about uncle know? I'm probably not all the evidence about the father found in England. Found:
- a medallion with the Scandinavian runes in the very first village
- told about the father and uncle of the Walls in Ingenious Orkney
- found traces of the old battle in the swamp, they said about the road to the South
- found a village where the grave when he tried to get achivku to visit all the camps. All(
There was not anywhere about what happened, because of what my uncle and father had a fight and broke up. And finding the graves quest was closed.

G
GladiusKein 19.05.20

Morhilda
About Sora's father protagonista, said the uncle after helping him kill the wolves in the forest)

M
Morhilda 19.05.20

GladiusKein
Huh, okay) I just thought I missed something where to learn more.