3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pipsodrom 13.10.19 10:33 pm

The game appears in processes but then disappears (Code Vein)

When you start the game, in the process, the game appears silently out in English without saying good - bye. Tried different manipulations: run from the folder, installed Epic app from there, have updated everything you can update, no result!
Game pirates, from hatab. version v1.01.86038
iron, I have a normal Intel i5 3.5 and GTX 760 and 8 memory.

I know that many people have the same trouble. What to do? Wait for a patch?
27 Comments
Sort by:
p
pipsodrom 13.10.19

When you start the game, in the process, the game appears silently out in English without saying good - bye. Tried different manipulations: run from the folder, installed Epic app from there, have updated everything you can update, no result!
Game pirates, from hatab. version v1.01.86038
iron, I have a normal Intel i5 3.5 and GTX 760 and 8 memory.

I know that many people have the same trouble. What to do? Wait for a patch?

J
JoKeRD07 13.10.19

pipsodrom
A similar problem, I have no idea how to solve it :/

J
JoKeRD07 13.10.19

pipsodrom
A similar problem, I have no idea how to solve it :/

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.10.19

pipsodrom
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.10.19

pipsodrom
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Curve hacking, patch not to wait, and the normal tablet. Also repak hatab and also the game falls on the desktop at startup without any notifications. I just clicked again on the icon without changing anything and the game runs 5-6 times and it works fine. After exiting the game again dances with a tambourine begin. But the strange thing here is that I do not change anything and do not pick. That is, under the same conditions, may start, but maybe not. Here's a mystery.

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Curve hacking, patch not to wait, and the normal tablet. Also repak hatab and also the game falls on the desktop at startup without any notifications. I just clicked again on the icon without changing anything and the game runs 5-6 times and it works fine. After exiting the game again dances with a tambourine begin. But the strange thing here is that I do not change anything and do not pick. That is, under the same conditions, may start, but maybe not. Here's a mystery.

p
pipsodrom 13.10.19

Downloaded another distribution, there after the installation of two labels appears: run in Russian and English. Opens when you run the batch file, but the game does not start and just hangs in the processes but not locked.
But doesn't start. I can not understand what to do and how to start it...

p
pipsodrom 13.10.19

Downloaded another distribution, there after the installation of two labels appears: run in Russian and English. Opens when you run the batch file, but the game does not start and just hangs in the processes but not locked.
But doesn't start. I can not understand what to do and how to start it...

M
MadHamsterHead 13.10.19

pipsodrom
Try compatibility on Windows 8 to put on the forums I read have helped.
A similar problem was. Once started, I created the Persian closed, and all the more not run with processes crashes or endlessly hanging.
Removed completely with all its waste and saves, installed it on another drive, restarted the computer, no more crashes.

M
MadHamsterHead 13.10.19

pipsodrom
Try compatibility on Windows 8 to put on the forums I read have helped.
A similar problem was. Once started, I created the Persian closed, and all the more not run with processes crashes or endlessly hanging.
Removed completely with all its waste and saves, installed it on another drive, restarted the computer, no more crashes.

g
gennaz 13.10.19

Did the test,everything runs and works.
Spoiler
To make the game run first time you need to start it with the shortcut win shipping 64 as administrator.

s
saa0891 13.10.19

From hatab download Repack,nothing to do when no problems were not,everything is always great runs,including the game.

g
gennaz 13.10.19

Did the test,everything runs and works.
Spoiler
To make the game run first time you need to start it with the shortcut win shipping 64 as administrator.

a
awtuhow.dmitri 13.10.19

tried everything the game has metapontines

s
saa0891 13.10.19

From hatab download Repack,nothing to do when no problems were not,everything is always great runs,including the game.

a
awtuhow.dmitri 13.10.19

tried everything the game has metapontines

E
EVAMP_007 13.10.19

My computer does not meet any minimum requirements,but another game released in September 2019, for which my computer is not suitable start without a problem-and it is not optimized for expensive hardware and laggy even on the expensive piece of hardware have fps drop to 40, I was in her 14-50 fps. CODE:VEIN: So tried 4-5 different releases,updated game ready driver this game in some releases do not what to start-it's not even installed, and those that were established releases-would go on to be loaded (in RAM,it can be seen in task Manager) and then krysalis/crashes. I do not understand who is to blame,all releases,from hatab(which is already updated),from scene(c rutreker.org), from CODEX(fast bullet was established), and others,from no name. No does not start and not even installed. Waiting for corrections. 12gb-ram 1gb-vram. Ah! Yes! Important detail: I have the page file disabled because of a shitload of RAM(I bought the RAM specifically for browsers,and now also disbanded it).

E
EVAMP_007 13.10.19

god eater 3 with the same error. god eater 1-2=work without problems.

E
EVAMP_007 13.10.19

My computer does not meet any minimum requirements,but another game released in September 2019, for which my computer is not suitable start without a problem-and it is not optimized for expensive hardware and laggy even on the expensive piece of hardware have fps drop to 40, I was in her 14-50 fps. CODE:VEIN: So tried 4-5 different releases,updated game ready driver this game in some releases do not what to start-it's not even installed, and those that were established releases-would go on to be loaded (in RAM,it can be seen in task Manager) and then krysalis/crashes. I do not understand who is to blame,all releases,from hatab(which is already updated),from scene(c rutreker.org), from CODEX(fast bullet was established), and others,from no name. No does not start and not even installed. Waiting for corrections. 12gb-ram 1gb-vram. Ah! Yes! Important detail: I have the page file disabled because of a shitload of RAM(I bought the RAM specifically for browsers,and now also disbanded it).