3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_COOKIE_MAN_ 19.05.20 01:12 pm

you can open all States or not? (American Truck Simulator)

first time playing this game and don't know anything at all, and opened only a few States, is it possible to do so was open to all States, or we need some modification to download(provide the link if not difficult). thank you to all those who will answer in this thread!
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.05.20

_COOKIE_MAN_
No, the game is, how would early access. Unfortunately, only available in three States and 4 of the tractor.
We all hope and believe that through many years (this is no joke, the development is extremely slow) will be able to drive from Los Angeles to new York.
The only option is probably fashion and will complement and extend the game, well, that is when there will the rest of the them there are 50 States, there are three (California, Nevada and Arizona), there are still some 47.
In the steam version of AZ as a free DLC, so it must be added, if not. The rest, wait and watch the news.

M
Miko86 19.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
It probably develops as dayZ))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.05.20

Miko86
I don't know, not a fan of dayZ, but judging by the reviews and reviews from dayZ, the situation is much worse, there is even more sluggish going. Here you can see how they work and ETS 2 and ATS, they are supplemented at the same time, so I guess heated interest in the game to return. In both games, a little something appears, in most cases, it's the little things. I don't follow the Studio, how many of them there, but judging by the tempo, not very many people. The way they draw on a Google map (or something), machine learn the ropes, and before you add to the game, we still have to get permission (or a license) to use the brand of car.
Take a walk around the blogs, there you will see how they work, and draw their own conclusions, but the fact that a VERY long time, in fact. ETS 2 came out in 2012 (the incentive 2013) year and are still working. The last DLC (for ETS 2) promises to expand France. At ATS, just recently added a 4th track - Peter 379. The game was released in 2016 in February, and work on it just started, well, if you take ALL of America.
P. S. dayZ really bad things, negativity is much more, and it is OFFICIALLY in early access, there already are threatening a petition, and not less vilify.

_
_COOKIE_MAN_ 19.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for answering!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.05.20

_COOKIE_MAN_
You're welcome, glad to help.

M
Miko86 19.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
ets is developing normally, know it. and dayz bought, even when developed not ditched us...

B
BlaseTeacher865 19.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
51 States if Colombia would enter the Federation on the rights of the 51st state :)