3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20 01:13 pm

Me enrage fans of video games?

Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people did not even think why it ended like this (the examples are too many, is like asking what you like)
85 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

that is, if people do not shavaet (will not buy the game/not going to the movie ) then the game/film will survive?

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Bomber
even as the roots grow from the 70's when the games cut millions and it was a Frank slag
+ the same electronic arts that is entrenched from the time of the Mesozoic, and did not want to do anything unique
or ubisoft who take the best ideas and apply minimum effort and responsibility

B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
okay

s
szhech konsolotu 19.05.20

I was enraged fanatics only-Anime-Games(the Witcher)-NVIDIA-Consoles-Movies.

p
pekabir 19.05.20

R
Rolemanser 19.05.20

burn consolato
You're just a bad shot.

b
bmw 7 e38 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Mngie movies and games is going to shit because of greed of developers, the desire to cut the dough. And fans of all the series of games and the Witcher(90% of the fans came after the 3rd part), and the Battlefield, you can even find people who will defend the AC series.
But I do not understand why you whine that you hate fans of video games. They'll have something to hurt? Come on, tell us.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Timur Beresnev
I just don't understand what so many greedy people on earth where everything is available and almost no luxury
well Noah I mean that in the nearby (CIS) bred omnivorous fanatics marvelling at everything like a game
"On this Desk has such smooth legs I can't I have a boner I need some time
although this is similar to the fashion because in the West, these carts were from zero to 7 year when all**were in an empty place

G
GostTolik 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people did not even think why it ended like this (the examples are too many, is like asking what you like)
it is not clear what, in this case the fault of the fans (not to be confused with fanatics)? Become a fan of after the fact. Left the game,music, movie and liked it - maybe he became a fan.

v
vzglydizugla 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Yes no or all Yes, no?

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

GostTolik
to blame that I did not try to influence the product and most of the buyers then just spits from all aspects (sometimes so bad that out of Skyrim and fallout 4 where the main chips have a foul mod settler which was in 3 parts
in something like TES added sprint
music has died now it's just the beat no more
with movies all the trouble, all the maximum good to view no more

A
AR3E 19.05.20

Something as complicated like a wall of text explaining the subject is not enough.

A
AndreyBatkovich 19.05.20

burn consolato
what do you do on the website of the game-(Vedmak)-cosplay-movies fans, pathetic book-Teatro Radeon fan? >:) (banter)

K
Kraicher 19.05.20

For those that hate.

0Bers0 19.05.20

I do enrage fans of anything.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

what the crap
if we talk about the consumers of games in General that few people there can be called fans. Yes, and in itself the world of video games is very diverse.
properties and are tanatswa about the fact that there is a product vision based on direct product. (for example, a game (often a lot) and quite specific expectations) the second feature is edakoe absorption of the product in full agreement with him or not what follows from the last thesis with the exclusion of other Hobbies.
from the statements of the author, I can apply my Pitch associative formula to conclude that the author himself is a fan of the games and gives the example of TES and fallout has some idea of what should be blurred and very eager to prove his innocence. otherwise, themes games and kintz wouldn't be this gospadinu interesting.
togou is derived from natural voprosets the author - and not enrage the fans of the peck-peck

K
Kamred 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
If something dies, then it is the fault of the creators. Didn't finish the idea, it was not epic, not canonically, weak plot, stupid villain or hero (which I do not even want to understand, because they do not cause sympathy), etc.. Gobbling people are ordinary people who do not care about the franchise and they just came pozyrit, play. The majority of them. All the others - in the minority (basically, it's fans and the people who love the franchise and understand its essence, etc.).

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Kamred
I'm talking about is the minority and say that already and he was struck by the plague of popularity
and is Not finalized, the idea was not epic, not canonically, weak plot, dumb villain or a hero developers may not understand what is required from them because basically everything is limited and many people simply do the impossible like what happened to the Biohazard series where all of a sudden didn't like the whole Biohazard 6 although 2 of them suffered and they were hit on the game is worthy of 9 out of 10 part of the series where almost everything was perfect: the co-op, whole 4 campaigns with a great design just from the beginning to the end.
but suddenly, capcom stunned from the fact that they spilled a ton of Haight and they are under scored in the sequel and speculated as to please both sides only came here so that they instead of a full numbered series has released another Gun Survivor in VR which pulls max to run errands for the arcade.

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

If you think about it, the author of the post stoned. Fans - a small part of the Fund. The main people who just liked. And the main profit from them, not from the fans.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Alexfor
what are you talking about, it's like saying that anime look normal people
fans just the same has now become so many that they can take more than half of the cash