3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20 01:13 pm

Me enrage fans of video games?

Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people did not even think why it ended like this (the examples are too many, is like asking what you like)
85 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Wrackman
Proved by British scientists?

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Wrackman
I prefer a constructive discussion rather than an empty exchange of swearing. Usually at the end of these discussions people are in a catharsis. That is an excellent replacement for the empty hatu.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

FiveCap
well, swearing is a delicate matter, and I don't like discussions where I can't take the initiative

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Under the swearing, I meant go to the person and the nurse. In constructive discussions both take the initiative. Otherwise sensible dialogue will not work.

S
Shine 19.05.20

Do not understand the main thesis glavpochta, read the comments. Concluded that the author was enraged not fans, but I disagree with his opinion and do not share tastes.
The most obvious proposals for further action :
1. Sponsor you are interested in projects in any industry of his own pocket, thereby replacing the gobbling people.
2. With sadness in my heart and in my memories of better times, proudly leave without attention this stinking muck of the contemporary media industries.

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
anime watching normal people. FLASH! It fools wishing all dirty crow who watches, reads, plays X, he is bad. Because I'm an idiot and said.
So again, the MIME and again you did not manage about the fans.

P
Pupsik22 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Me....?
Pretensioned such issues competing with the idiocy of those molecules (confidently believe in their own uniqueness), which are asking them.

r
requiemmm 19.05.20

Hmm, well basically the way it is. Turns out, for example, the game, the founder of the genre or branch of the genre. For example, she sold out the second part...it is necessary it is better to sell, then what? It is necessary to increase the audience, so to make the game easier and more accessible. Coming out of the third part should be even easier and more accessible, we need to reach more audience, attract players from other projects and genres...
In the end, since some part of you ugly mutant, combining pieces of different games casualty to press X Tu VIN and all this stirring pile looks so disgusting that it no longer buy. The project is closed.
Over the years she spent on the series, the train left and as progressive ideas are already clogged, or forgotten completely, and to risk money and reputation companies no longer want.
And now, if CA the second or third game, said, they say no, you sculpt the obvious bullshit, try again, this hypothetical Studio would try his hand at another genre where it would have a chance for another success, and we would have not an old good game and a lot of trash under her name and two or three good games. Omnivorous audience kills the industry. Unfortunately, not quantitatively, but qualitatively. Just the situation as it is now, say, in anime, 90% of all emerging - shit. Cinema, music, and literature...for each Remark 10 Donovich because eating, munching, trying to turn the trough, without thinking about what you eat. Available, it is necessary to eat more.

k
kogwinovanton 19.05.20

Well such a statement,people for the most part support your favorite developers and my purchase in the hope of further improvement.

W
Wing42 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people is not even thinking why it ended so
Blah-blah-blah! No less the problem is when some idiots don't want to use band, and after some time the newcomers matured boobies are trying to smear any shit so it's not much different from themselves. I'm certainly not suggesting anything, but this topic is very similar to the theme of a girl where it is not satisfied as to the character of the game holding a gun.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Пупсик22
it's kind of a variation of climate
Alexfor
here give me one anime is not adequate to their 90s
Wing42
it's the problem of modern systems, there is simply survive all
kogwinovanton
This is a pretty big problem occurs everywhere (just in different degrees)

S
SilveRitch 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
you know what I'm talking about the sequels?
I understand you perfectly.

I
Inzanagi 19.05.20

Who removed my comments?

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Izanagi
lol VUT

I
Inzanagi 19.05.20

Well, now I feel like I'm from the sump pulled, still have any semblance to those were removed so all a fairy tale.

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
pfff Miyazaki. merged.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Alexfor
god damn now would person considers anime to normal people, listen to

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
and say I fucked up, but won't admit that he was wrong.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Alexfor
You first show and then drive all you want, or are you just repulsed by the student?
Miyazaki's straight from the 80's not the 90's- _ - the fact that he did in zero, one to one as before so that there is no difference (there was a damn nerd)

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
what? Hard to Google cartoons Miyazaki? Or you haven't loaded your govnomety templates this is shit because I said so?