3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20 01:13 pm

Me enrage fans of video games?

Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people did not even think why it ended like this (the examples are too many, is like asking what you like)
85 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Alexfor
you need to raise the skills of your PR higher than the mountains, for if in life you will be on a topic to argue you just ignore it

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
pfff I just write anime shit, you too. So tell me something, umjesto to honestly admit that you fucked up.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people is not even thinking why it ended so
That kind of nonsense. The opposite is true: the masses devour everything and pull all sorts of big-budget movies and games, which themselves are not very good, but they have the entire set of godnoty for the masses: entertainment, special effects, graphics! The Avengers, transformers, Call of Duty... Everything is alive and how! And the fact that it pisses you off - well, Yes, of course, I also do not like the situation, but what to do 8)
Mutual fault: the developers want to get money, bydlomassy want to eat conveyor height*p. What to do, these are the realities of our flawed but interesting world ))

Alextar wrote:
anime watching normal people
In General, Yes, that is the statement cannot be false because there is a good and interesting anime. Those who judge on stereotypes, the lol and the stump ) because the anime is so different, you can't just say that"all anime t etc.

Huskarl Krstc
By the way. The definition of animeshnik in the Studio, I suddenly became interesting )) Because I do not think so.

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

ADA WONG bly
read. Any other suggestions?

m
masha 19.05.20

What's wrong with the fans of foreign movies\video games?
Here with the fans Russian games\movies, it is quite another thing, I too wouldn't mess with them.

t
the endless misanthropy o 19.05.20

Cuz the market adapts to the audience, and the audience is changing under the influence of the market. Here and sunk. Example: year 2005 in the examples of fighters in shooters began to deliver the story with the setting, because people like Sergei Bodrov Brother 2, first-person soak, but that scene was like a movie. For this it was necessary not only to register scripts, but asnik and levels suitable and ballistics. Here and the iron is more or less pulled up, and new engines. So there was the majestic The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, FEAR, Half Life 2. Potiki was not averse to drive in counter and Kwaku: for computer science and after school to measure the frags, while classmate become adults with high school.
At the same time, there was a line of games about world war II, including call of duty. The relevance of the topic was exhausted in 1945 and in 2007, the gash Combat movie (the Title of the review on PG still remember), which was staged shootouts in the style of action, current politics and multiplayer kid to drive, and then the COP has the gods appeared. And the audience was oblabla the game.
Shooters began to make in the image and likeness of MFW, wanting to achieve the same success and knowing that the audience now sees the genre is the only way. The audience misses the forest original and strong games, like The Darkness. The're digging out corpses decomposed series Medal of Honor, Spec Ops. It all comes down to the final battle between the champion - COD MFW 3 and the Challenger, Battlefield 3. In the course of which bidder wins and has the right to ask fashion. Refuses the single and the audience agrees: why story in a shooter?
Thank you Ken Levine, since he would not be able to do Bioshok in Iraq, and gave the game an old concept. Having a big budget, went against the market, and succeeded. But, due to the trust and the dough Take-Two Interactive and at the expense of the already famous franchise. So would the people and continued to fuss on maps with 64 people, so in the end at the sign to see.
Although, and so the people continued, but got some old school shooters that the audience won't ignore. It would seem: here it is! However, soon washed down the sequels of Wolfenstein and prey, because the audience is waiting for a machine at least three parts, and the development of the genre will have to wait another 5-7 years

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
well, you yourself gave examples of the dead series is that marvel no steam
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
It seems that indeed until the future of the 80s, nothing will change.

0Bers0 19.05.20

Fans, they are all head fans

r
rPeBoJL 19.05.20

0Bers0
do not confuse fans with the desire of freebies

r
rPeBoJL 19.05.20

0Bers0
in the tanks you played?

0Bers0 19.05.20

rPeBoJL
No, my friend is playing. He's a neighbor and after the divorce was left without a PC. I don't play. What?

r
rPeBoJL 19.05.20

0Bers0
tanks nothing crazy. what you see in the photo - trying to cut down on the ball award for the competition. simple greed

W
Wing42 19.05.20

rPeBoJL wrote:
...what you see in the photo - trying to cut down on the ball award for the competition. simple greed
Or to prove to everyone what kind of a person you moron.

A

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
well, you yourself gave examples of the dead series
The Avengers, transformers, Call of Duty? This is the series dead? =]
Will you please explain then, what is dead series, if in fact listed very well for sale, and developers and the authors continue to rivet the new parts?

A

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
long ago began to bend
So what does this mean? You didn't say.
PS
Well, I will answer after a bath, I'll wait )

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

I hate your band
And I hate TV
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery

W
Wing42 19.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
And why did he remove his posts?

D
Delphis 19.05.20

Wing42