3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20 01:29 pm

Buying games (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Want to buy this game, but not sure what. There are all sorts of publications and all that. Please tell me what the name of the publication that it was. And Morrowind and all that. I hope you understand me.
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 19.05.20

all will not pull!

TAMRIEL UNLIMITED-1000R(crown, urasaki)
IMPERIAL EDITION-1700(crown, urasaki)
GOLD EDITION-3500(4 DLTS included, crown, urasaki)
morovind - 1300
if you want all you have GOLD EDITION+morovind, 4800 cook, or to wait for discounts.
but my second year missing Tamriel try a decorative, beginning, and not everywhere was.
I'd say 30 percent of the locations passed me just.
a home without morovinda you can buy.

K
KroRex 19.05.20

Yet such publication. Morrowind is only available as a pre-order. As described above, the maximum option is the gold edition (base game + 4 dlc) + pre-order Morrowind. Personally I'd take the base version for gameray (we would have taken beeches, but I did not want my card to take) for 749р. There you can buy the gold edition for 2K and pre-order Morrowind 1300r. total 3300р (version not you, and through the website of the game). BUT! There is not included the Imperial edition which gives the opportunity to play for the Imperials and some more detail.
So actually I did: the base game is Morrowind predzakazhu somewhere in the middle of the month, have a subscription to play dlc in and when you hit the second month of the subscription, obtained for her a crown to buy in-game store to upgrade to Imperial edition. Something like that.

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

Sprintin
KroRex
The Imperials I'm not going to play, I will play a Nord, and all of writing the above, I realized that I Gold Edition for the throat enough. Just now the discount. Gold Edition you can buy for 1299 RUB.

T
Trestan 19.05.20

1300 take it and don't think for a Nord don't play, but sadly the most stupid races in the game it does not work is not that good. Maybe with the patch it will rock, but so far alas

S
Sprintin 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
and then the race? I have a Nord)
you are probably understand what I wrote.
I have TAMRIEL UNLIMITED bought the 400r is more than enough)

J
Jeff-xxx 19.05.20

Sprintin
Yes,but for a start this version more than ( there's sort of currency even as some give),but if you will sit down,if the game will go live,then you and the buns to think about. Also with the discount took,so never normal and not played with,all to gather odd can't .

S
Sprintin 19.05.20

Jeff-xxx
well, I'm not an addict but there are times when you sit for weeks)
ridges. so to speak. not bored by this game
I'm not the usual passed) me to morovinda is still far.

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

Trestan
Yes to me somehow without a difference what there the buns on the races, just me and the Nords themselves are more like. I'm in Morrowind and Oblivion, and Skyrim have always played a Nord, even when I beat the game never tried for another race.

k
kokoz80 19.05.20

TAMRIEL UNLIMITED until buy it is enough even if one play without additions, the cheapest,the storyline is interesting and there is a huge,well and online is complete,and if you have the finances then the gold version

h
hacsly 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
Now where are these discounts?Also would have bought.

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

hacsly
Here is the link
Спойлерhttp://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/prochee/11101/48-1-0-13736

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

kokoz80
I can now buy the Ultimate Edition and if you like it, then buy the Gold Edition, my in-game achievements will not disappear, I'll just continue to play, but with the add-ons or a new game will need to start?

R
RikoChiko 19.05.20

As an alternative to plati.ru it is possible for 750r steam gift to take.

k
kokoz80 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
of course,you can even parts to buy,one Supplement

l
lTimal 19.05.20

Buy the normal version if the game will survive, it is easier subscription to pay for ESO+

O
Oleg V 19.05.20

Questions about the game: 1) this game in first person? 2) there have to pay a fee to play? 3) the game does not support Russian language?

r
roma79 19.05.20

1]you can change 2]not necessarily 3] there is add-on is translated but not all

P
PhysxN 19.05.20

Oleg wrote:
there is bound to pay a fee to play?
Partly mandatory donation can only be called buying DLC, and that is not all they need. Everything else different skins, costumes, items without which life were easy.

A
Aips95 19.05.20

The question is not the topic but: I heard that a subscription game removed, I would like the regular edition, but the game says that the subscription is not paid, and then will not let me. What's wrong?

r
remark24 19.05.20

here's what you need
The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited