3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19 10:34 pm

And this is a game????!!!!! (Postal 2)

And you can call that a game?Such misery I have seen rare....
Here are a few things that annoy me the most:
-too short.The developers pulled the cat by the balls a lot,but the game is played for a couple of days.I bought it on Saturday and went on Monday.
-too wrong.In a toy, tell me you can't kill someone by shooting him in the head?In Postal 2 of course!!!!From the machine you have to peel like a stuck.....Hmmm...Only from the hard drive and if the emphasis is to approach the bastard.
-sorry but it was too stupid.Go there buy milk or Napalm, etc., etc.
And when all tasks will Japanese force some sort of garbage happens....The Arabs blow up the Church,the spetsnaz rushing incomprehensible why,the protesters suddenly get weapons and go to storm.
-and the end of me vaaaasche killed on the spot.Duda shoot in your own home.And his own girlfriend a bitch.And all COMPACTLY La Comedy!!!Working week the jerk is gone.
So Komrad I game not called.I call it nonsense...
Of course there are a couple things I liked , but they are nothing against the background of the picture.
56 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THIS GOMNO I HAVE NOT SEEN THE SAME SLATY GOOD LUCK 2 MUUUUUWAAAAAAA
KROVAVAIA AND THEN JUST A HEAD SHOT

R
Remix 13.10.19

Why are you hollering for ? The developers of this game had previously specialized in children's toys, i.e. children did, and now they do not set ourselves the task to make a game plan literacy story or the fact that we need to shoot the head the first time ! This game turned out funny, but no more, especially it's their first such game, for the first time Romano.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

This is a game for thugs!
I held her for 2 days, and have not even ruined, and about the plot... it's nothing just a cat is one or the nigger invasion of the Church, in General, the game is nothing but GTA 3 compared to this sucks !!!

D
Dima 13.10.19

Dude!!! Why do you find fault! I'm not arguing, the game is for maniacs thugs perverts as the main Purpose of the game is to make fun of people and get pleasure from it(and not try to pass it as quickly as possible for 2 days ) and it's developers was a success, say what game it is still possible to have fun even so, (the head kicking, scissors to porticati, pour gasoline and set on fire, piss on a COP) and whatnot (and what there is AI , super! ). DieM@N you do not understand the purpose of the game.

F
Fr0sT 13.10.19

+ Cool (though buggy sometimes) physics
+ Complete freedom of action
+ Big city living in itself.
+ Good AI
+ Cool quests, weapons, storyline.
+ Great editor, great support for modding(almost in half)
+ Crazy gameplay

Graphics. Very mixed, sometimes good, and sometimes g**but
- The ending
- Glitches with some drivers and vidyagame(eliminated coming in the near future patch)
- Long loading

About what little meat and implausible damage - I don't think it's a minus because the popularity of the game worldwide has done its job - like mushrooms after the rain out mods which give meat and correct the damage, and shoot ANY part of the body.
Mods and maps >>censored<<

My rating 9/10

E
EviL EyE 13.10.19

I agree completely with Dima! This game is about different vulgarity and stupid jokes (ctoni be seen Rus. version from Akella? HOW they swear!), and not about dismemberment, there is some. Those who crave meat, let wait BloodRayne. Anyway the game is not to shop there any tasks to perform and in 2 days beat the game and calm down, and Schaub then paranacity: cats on the barrel to parasailing Yes the garbage to potriviti. Interesting it only one week, and then all of them. Oh yeah! In my opinion the game genre simulator*Dolby and the

a
alinochka 13.10.19

normal punky toy, of course, for those who understand, and who doesn't like wet idiots, even playing with dolls

o
oleg s 13.10.19

and I like unreal games

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

Not sabaite me and my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
alinochka 13.10.19

Gather up with a super friendly pit bulls, previously playing football with them someone's severed head with a shovel , and then drive together through the streets and wet people. But if you feed a pit bull - he is such a heap imposes just a mother dear!
Very interesting to see the author of this toy.

K
KilleR 13.10.19

Igruha certainly super. I come home and if the mood sucks it sit for Postal 2 and urine are idiots and not rest until I kill everything in one location but of course not all but they will start appearing one by one and it takes it much longer and not for 2 days. I have personally nasariya 16 chemto of thousands of dollars they do not even intermeddle in screen shows the unit on the opposite side of the screen, and I killed 3676 people and want to beat your record up to 10,000. Especially liked ghetto police station all the cops I peremochili and changed into their uniforms and then read a real buzz. And just like the last level when you piss between where I finally broke. And it is necessary to play at a very steep difficulty - so interesting...

B
Boor 13.10.19

Postal-this is the beginning of a new concept of games.As his time was GTA.It's not even a game-life.Someone complains that finished it in two days.But you can spit on the job and those 2 days to look for adventure on his head.In a game like that is possible?And how much of any not programmed moves and developments?Blaspheme postal can just straight idiots.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

IMHO Those who obserat postal 2 for that It was placel her for the TWA Tina I children f head stlyles uncle nor omelet - just idiots or crazy gamers, not even able to understand what actually sozdavala the game, for whom the most important is to go faster but God forbid to you to use cheat...
But if you not rushing to bathe, if you want to hang out, to relax? - People like the one whose message we answer seems not to understand...

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

I heard that MLPs mentioned this on Friday soaked the Arm of his friend!..
Dear(th), it's not soaked, in fact he's soaked his cantankerous mother, not the girl...
PS: Yes you will arrive Quake-2 with you!..

E
Eastwind 13.10.19

YES! HE soaked HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!

m
mAAAd 13.10.19

still a drawback: the accuracy of the weapons doesn't match its rank (status)
for example - I skirmish with the COP he had a gun, I machine say. so, I have a gun at almost any distance to shoot the enemy easier than from the machine - well this is bullshit is obvious!!!... he makes 5 shots in me and I urgently need a hookah, and I'm not releasing the fire from the machine gun to pokerati can't! mess with the weapons out.

a
acckiy ATI 13.10.19

here you are wrong-a gun is much more accurate weapon than aftomat. You think about what the impact of the machine+Oh***nny scatter of bullets. Especially the deagle, which the game originally was made as a sporting weapon, so a focus on accuracy

J
John Cooper 13.10.19

Good to argue Holy smoke! The game is bad? And what the fuck is the plot? It's just a week in the life of the dude. As you have all your fingers dare to write that the game is fufel? Who does not like it can go and dunk Vince!

S
S.O.M. 13.10.19

Normal toy,with humor.

D
Dr.Santexnik 13.10.19

Enough brehat, sabata game!