3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZETey 19.05.20 01:41 pm

One I think that the game is just disgusting? (World of Warplanes)

One I think that the game is just disgusting?
Eerily disgusting, Agree models drawn well the Hangar! But that's It, the horror starts as soon as you enter the battle!
Ugly landscapes, drawing is horrible, the Land ... not the land, the behavior of the plane and the control plane
IT's just ******* < (There should be a Mat!) not performance flap! And debelizm with a battering RAM Incident Cyrusnaked or ground Attack plane and you JUST PUSHES!!! In comparison, the game Il-2 Sturmovik 2001 much better!
Level of graphics ... more reminiscent of 1997 and all those who game on the first PS ace combat 2 will understand Me!

Honestly Vargeymingi, the Air they lost!

I am ashamed that I live in the same city as the developers of this awful game!!!

all the above written personal opinion
40 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrozAP 19.05.20

One I think that the game is just disgusting?
No. Just when you have decided to create a pointless topic and Express their opinions.

M
MaJIbIu 19.05.20

There is not one of such people and they are playing in War Thunder

A
Ankor2034 19.05.20

I agree with the author of the theme. The game just sucks. Who actually can play? - write a review I'll be laughing over you)

D
DonOlivka 19.05.20

Well I can play.

I think you need to be a woodpecker to the field of the MBT/CBT argue that the game sucks.
Let it be known to the author that the game can feel like a kamikaze, and with the flaps is no problem. About the graphics I can only write what I personally have to play on the middle drawing, or in areas of violent confrontations, the game produces no more than 2-4 fps. And on medium it looks not colorful, I can't say about the high graphics settings. I would like the movies more.
In war thunder are not played. Can you try and write an opinion. After all, everything is relative. But while wowp haters only touches. And the attitude towards them is appropriate.

O
Olegz79 19.05.20

Let's face it the game corner, not even sad at all settings (graphics and other), and complete shit compared to War Thunder.
As the developers don't understand, but Yes probably realized long ago that screwed up!!! Close the project, no doubt have the courage.

S
Ser777 19.05.20

ZETey
Trash War Thunder is much better

D
DonOlivka 19.05.20

Yes, WoWp is lagging behind. War thunder cinematic, prettier, more interesting, more realistic, etc... and the graphics, which is better than WoWp is better optimized. In WoWp podlagivala sometimes even on medium. On the same laptop War of Thunder on the high feels much more confident.
Though, perhaps, this level: let's compare CS and Bf.

D
DnipR 19.05.20

No, you're not alone. The game is disgusting. Feel sorry for those people who will be hooked.

k
k0tas 19.05.20

DonOlivka
September 26, flying potato goes in the release) And we get?) I think for a month a little something to change it. And such a speedy passage of the PTA and the MBT, suggests that they want to win a little money from this project while you still can.

K
Kapellimestari 19.05.20

My friend is a trooper Nightingale poured that tundra worse warplans. This is because, and only because he is a tanker. The sadness comes when flying tankers with the same ridiculous confidence will be a mass to pray crafts Vargeyminga.
I participated in the PTA tanks, PTA Wowp in MBT tundra. Not being a fanatic, and a player to declare that at this moment War Thunder is better and more promising World of Warplanes in many ways. If anything will save the poor fly Vargeyminga is only the loyal audience.
In the meantime, tundra to put armored vehicles and fleet. Yes we give this battle to the rank of epic.

D
DonOlivka 19.05.20

k0tas,
The flying potato - smiled :)
There is a sense of release now. This really is cash. To wait Association with other projects makes no sense. The basis of the game has long been developed and submitted. Next is the updates will be something to add to it. All right...

k
k0tas 19.05.20

DonOlivka
And then it will be like with the tanks:
We will add every month a few crafts! Nerf all the others, that they were similar to each other. And the most important thing! More Prem crafts! To drag they won't, but the farm! Then we will make a few poor maps(well at least the air is not affected and bugs will be less =) ) And will continue to do so until the end of the idea. And then we will release the ships!.. Well, when ships will pass all the same, they gather around the office and fell on the Caribs any. To drink money taken from honest players))
I stopped believing Wargaming, after 2 years spent in the tanks. In addition to getting money to buy Prem Akka that used to somehow enjoy the game- I didn't see anything. I'm not interested in the grind-farm 24/7. Gajini the same, also pulling money, but still much faster to implement innovations rather than trying any one innovation as much as possible to squeeze money out of players. Although the idea of tanks will soon come to an end)

D
DonOlivka 19.05.20

k0tas,
Maybe you're right. Maybe with the appearance of competitors, rethink the approach. The lack thereof is not always good.
The military market, MMO arcade games/simulators is changing. And nice that our it tightly and sat down.

I
IEagleoneI 19.05.20

Prior to nazemi in W has no more than two months, logging on to the website W you can see screenshots of tanks, and Fedi (Ferdinand that is), the difference in detail when compared with Here, not visible to the naked eye, and it is not in favor of the latter. Wang quite a significant outflow of players from Here in VT after a short time after entering the ground equipment in WATTS.

k
k0tas 19.05.20

IEagleoneI
Yes, I agree with you. The quality of models in W is far superior to Wagusnye. If the gameplay will also be on the level, Here not long to live.

K
KoJl6a 19.05.20

IEagleoneI
Wang enter nazemi in the Tundra by 2020.

S
SUSUL1 19.05.20

The people, the targets in the Tundra is doomed to be a copy of nazemi in WoT, except that the graphics will be slightly better because of the more optimized engine (though not the fact, that detail, that's acceptable for the aircraft are no longer acceptable for tanks). Because nobody will play tarkoitusta if I have to fly to hangar s for the downed psaltery or wait for repair for 1 minute, and the cards 10х10км for armoured vehicles, not acceptable.

And forget about planes, tanks and ships on one map, where flies 80 players talk to start! for a continuous imbalance provided. flyers will cut anything and everything! Don't believe? Play and WT on the reserve - duration of the battle - 4 minutes, after which the targets ends completely.

With regards to airplanes, the WT yet interesting WoP, but it is. for part of randomnote they will soon surpass the potatoes. It can be a long pour of 12.7 mm some sort of SU-2 and knock selho only from the skin, when some sort of passing I-16 one gulp saws off your P-39 wing. So they snail apply to players even more care than potatoes. Topics asking you to enter the indication of the arrow and the pilot and the separation of the arms of one class of groups closed with the speed of their appearance on the forum. The crew without real - it is still fun, in this respect they are far ahead tank bypassed. Well, premium planes are the same=)

T
Tyhdigideee 19.05.20

SUSUL1
It would be great,if in WT ground battles will be done on the mechanics of WOT I think WOT with tanks doing great and if WT will be very similar - it will be a success....And for ground and air you can come up with a separate game mode, and the balance will be

S
SUSUL1 19.05.20

Arni42
I feel the same way, there is nothing to mix all in one pile. Good engine they have versatile and is equally suitable for all types of games. But not translated uporotye who believes that everything must be on the heap

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.05.20

No, not you one think so. So many believe.