3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZETey 19.05.20 01:41 pm

One I think that the game is just disgusting? (World of Warplanes)

One I think that the game is just disgusting?
Eerily disgusting, Agree models drawn well the Hangar! But that's It, the horror starts as soon as you enter the battle!
Ugly landscapes, drawing is horrible, the Land ... not the land, the behavior of the plane and the control plane
IT's just ******* < (There should be a Mat!) not performance flap! And debelizm with a battering RAM Incident Cyrusnaked or ground Attack plane and you JUST PUSHES!!! In comparison, the game Il-2 Sturmovik 2001 much better!
Level of graphics ... more reminiscent of 1997 and all those who game on the first PS ace combat 2 will understand Me!

Honestly Vargeymingi, the Air they lost!

I am ashamed that I live in the same city as the developers of this awful game!!!

all the above written personal opinion
40 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0tas 19.05.20

SUSUL1
Never have not seen a su-2 survived the 12.7 brownings of the same of Kittyhawk and Scasy ass pretty much poured the lead(there is a decent rate) But if you fly in arcade, it is not surprising. Hi I am from 37mm kingkobry hit for hit tried to kill the Yak and only on the 4th shot(most likely caught Bernabeu in the tape) ripped off his wing. If the game only be judged on the arcade, where a simplified flight model, it randomly is understandable.

S
SUSUL1 19.05.20

k0tas
Yes, fly in arcade. As the vast majority of people. real not mastered=)
After the fifth attempt to fly spat a hopeless task, of clavaria not comfortable in it to cope, I remember on IL-2, I have it only on the joystick was able to play.
And security people don't dwell, sometimes for 10 minutes you have to wait in line-(

And in the arcade that just does not happen=) There's the 12.7 brownings, a little than differ from 7.7 in Bevitore tried IL-2 fill - full BK of dvadtsatimillimetrovym did him to down, though sometimes 10-0 hits enough

D
DarkDestr 19.05.20

k0tas
They have ended by introducing a second branch of medium tanks of the USSR.

D
DarkDestr 19.05.20

Played WoT and MBT .And WoWP with the PTA-MBT.AND WT-OBT.
someone wrote the alleged brake WoWP is the fact that MBT.And to release everything will be OK.Not sure honestly.They could not get rid of these brakes and on the PTA and the MBT.IN WT.Already in OBT I flew on low medium high and no brakes.Perfect.
On the PTA WoWP for my laptop to fly was easier not inhibited.Right now, the MBT.Put the lowest graphics(dot) brake hard.
I'd rather fly in WT with beautiful graphics.Physics.And great control on the keyboard+mouse.He could not give WoWP.And much more first it is impossible.That is a big minus.Not talking about the cockpit.
The fact that the battles in WT are there for 30 minutes.All placates no rubilovo) there is No yoke there is a full are tough when in a pile 10 for 10 not counting bombers).So planes per battle you can take as much as 8.Unlike WoWP.
The same.+when a battering RAM to survive.What is not in WoWP.
Why enter the unit x in WoWP? FBG? 100%.WoT enough).
No bombers and a lot of things there.
Graphics miserable.And developed know that the project failed.I have 10 friends spat in WoWP.Not because of graphics but because of the fact there is a HP.Ie FBG will be.Small appliances small card.Went to WT.Still can not get out) and four more interesting to fly.
The only thing that bothers me about WoWP-control of the aircraft.
I played many games, but here the management sucks.
Like an arcade and like buttobi on the simulator.
About learning to fly.I went into the fight was hit by three.Not th complex after WT.And yet.Management need to edit.The only negative WoWP.
While leading the WT.Even on OBT)

k
k0tas 19.05.20

DarkDestr
I do not know what they impose for the tanks scored a year ago(successfully sold the ACC) But I do know that there never going back)

q
qanaqerci 19.05.20

Anyways, the developers realized that to play there so they did two in one play flightnumber earn easy gold by fighting and buy a VIP which is valid and in HERE
That is the truth

S
SUSUL1 19.05.20

Played WoWP and was pleasantly surprised!
The game made a big step forward! From awkward suitcases with wings, it is already flyable models. Certainly not the WT but the same is not bad happened. The graphics, physics and damage model is just as strange as in WT in arcade, only the damage model is still not finished.
And for some reason the sound in WoWP is more like it.
Here I used=(
They cross the entire screen well, does not look

Z
Zordot 19.05.20

Watched a couple of clips on YouTube, mommy, I don't even care how it is played, but that it flies on the screen and how it flies? Again planned solid fiction here a year or two, it's safe to enter the real UFOs, TIE fighters and shit like that. I tanks anymore largely because tired in every fight to see these strange something drawn on a napkin, they have 4\5 of the total fleet (this despite the fact that actually existing tanks there fighting with fantastic weapons).

a
aleks77788 19.05.20

The game really shit the tundra is much steeper

D
DarkVamp 19.05.20

Yes Warezking mostly crazy company.. the mere fact that when another stole AK in the tanks then returned it and he sold it... well the tanks were returned to him and the crew!! owned and it is the MOST important thing in the Games vargeyminga navaroli has said there is no technical osmollnosti to return the NONSENSE!!!!! their competitors Gajinov you can'T just sell any Flight, no tanks will come as no crew.. no module.. 1 pokupaesh once and for all!!!! if Spinneret AK is nothing Sogut to do... and to return to the AK in any way

and atone to mention the fact that Tanks and flightnumber Lives is nonsense!!! I flew in their salety and it's just something like flying down stilesi and the enemy's HP decrease by a few.... no otrel krilem no povedeniya dvigla.. no topila as gajinov is....

z.s mostly of Wargaming clearly nearing its finale... it all only played because was no alternative.. but now as Gajinov before the new year there will be tanks .... Yes, and generally there simultaneously on the same map and TANKS and flightnumber.... then.... govarit about what people will think not...

B
BenziLLLa 19.05.20

DarkVamp
Yeah, they're already out... those who have paid 3 to the hardwood.

S
Sideway 19.05.20

Support Gaun game.

B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

Game in terms of sadness is losing the War Tunder

Z
Zordot 19.05.20

Saying that the game is bad, I inadvertently complimented her. No, the game is not just bad, it's horror shit, to repeat this - you work hard. Enough forty minutes, removed with superstitious horror. What it is, what? In Ukraine, apparently total unemployment and hunger, the time people took to create such even for money, even for food (potatoes from WG). Quickly bent, such a piece of shit what kind of wrappers do not wrap - it will not be better. Gajinov something similar happened with Star Conflict, but even he can play. No amount of money would not put this masterpiece more than three (out of a hundred), for the plasma gun and personal harem with an alien - maybe. Now probably start to drink, to somehow erase what he saw from memory.

p
p.a.n.z.e.r. 19.05.20

War Thunder lomnago times better

p
psythra 19.05.20

And I black bread I love more than white.

O
OdaNobunaga 19.05.20

Each game has pros and cons.With the office made quite a mess,and the airplane sometimes flies XS where,when given the command to turn vertically.And so,crap game can not be called.Yes, and I do not grafodrocher,could play,whether there's even a game SWKotOR.The computer just too weak=).But WT is better.Not often The send into battle a piece of paper with 4 machine guns of 7.62 mm with the flying tank from Germany with granuloma two uber-guns.Not literally,of course,but the meaning is clear.

K
Konrad Marburg 19.05.20

OUR AIR!!!1111
Truth be told, rush...

A
Azog 19.05.20

support 100%
now chase in World of Warships

K
Konrad Marburg 19.05.20

The game is dead, the forum, too.
And what was savory battles and Sul'din here. The best aviation action. 10 out of 10.
How to get banned all who said that wowp shit. Me too by the way. About me even the mention of the article in live journal wrote. Nostalgia direct)