3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 13.10.19 10:46 pm

How to remove a codex entry? (Gears 5)

Stood the pirates code. I bought a license of steam, and pirates was removed. After I go into the game in the right corner says that he went under the codex and the game does not leave the network. How to remove uchetku code? Poudalyat entries in the registry - did not help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19

Dogma
Here still look: C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Local\Gears5

D
Dogmit 13.10.19

Muskrat
looked - did not help.
However, cool - I bought a license and not to play online)

S
SonyK_2 13.10.19

Dogma
Removes all the tails that may remain from the pirates: in addition to all of the records in the registry, look for the rest of the files can be in:
C:\Users\Public\Documents
C:\Users\PROFILE NAME\Documents
C:\Users\PROFILE NAME\AppData\Local
C:\Users\PROFILE NAME\AppData\LocalLow (unlikely, but I would still check)
C:\Users\PROFILE NAME\AppData\Roaming
C:\Users\PROFILE NAME\Saved Games
C:\ProgramData
In the folder, left over from the installed game (remember where he put).

PS ProgramData by default should be hidden to her (and others not protected hidden folders) to always see the need to do so:
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 13.10.19

thanks, I'll try

PS I tried - did not help

S
SonyK_2 13.10.19

Dogma
Try udaliti Steam (except for the folder with the game), to completely clean the system from him: to not have any folders and entries in the registry. Then install it again and point the path to the folder with the established game. If not - bad removed the tails. In addition to its folders...
C:Program Files (x86)Steam
... program can create the other (examples above), and entries in the registry, especially with regards to Valve. Record Chromium may appear after installing different launchers: such as Steam, uPlay (I think you need to work the internal browser in these apps).
Spoiler
When not using them, delete these entries from the registry and the folder:
C:\Users\PROFILE NAME\AppData\Local\CEF
If after each pirate to remove it completely trace in the system conflicts with the licenses and other pirates should not be.

D
Dogmit 13.10.19

SonyK_2
thanks today I will try

l
legusor 13.10.19

look for the game number in the link on the game page in steam.
punch the number into the search sitemname section.
delete all folders with this number, except those that are in the folder with the client steam.
that's all.
it is not necessary to remove steam and the more to remove something from the subdirectories created by the system.

G
Guest 17.08.22

aftwer start cutscene you need to press C and change profile :)