3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igor belyy 19.05.20 07:03 pm

The best part of Far Cry (Far Cry 4)

which of the four parts of the best in your opinion? I more like the 1st
1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 4
3. Far Cry 3
4. Far Cry 2
119 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhil-Byl 19.05.20

Hello ! The question is: what part of FarCry you like the most? And why?
For me part 2 the best of all three that played. Don't know why, but a lot of it in last place
I liked it the atmosphere of Africa: the sun, heat, drought, desert, sand, fires in the end - it's so cool. Realistic terrain, sounds Safari, real quality made cars and so the list goes on... Yes, of course, there is no plot and the artificial intelligence is not up to par, but still interesting to play)
3rd nothing hooked. what kind of square machine as stuck in 2005? Graphics on low on high is the same, the difference is not visible (well, maybe lighting and shadows for the better). For the sharp there is no smoothness in it, even plug and Vert. sync and everything is there. Map, backpack, all items in the menu/ and these skills can and tattoo what is all this? About the first part of FarCry I can't say anything because at one time it played but now it's too late, hurts my eyes)) this is how to switch from smartphone to some colored Nokia. And about FarCry 4 you tell me, can not play :( don't know why it crashes on the first mission. It's a shame

V
Vladislav97 19.05.20

Part 2! Cool graphics!

A
Anomel Suna 19.05.20

There Was
One of you worthless Troll however. Immediately slept.

L
LightHOwUSE 19.05.20

Of course, a three-pointer. First tasted, a typical buffoon of his time. Then I have not played it, because any nostalgic feelings. The second tried in the commercials 2011ом, but quickly got bored. The third is a great game. The plot gollivudschina, but the quality, sound decent - not the standard, but no fillers, then-great characters, review-mechanics - generally, one of the best, and the stealth is simple but addictive. The graphics are beautiful, and the atmosphere is always felt.

The Quartet is not played, don't know why, but does not pull at all. Maybe General feedback this is the same as in the third, but with a hook - affected)) And the line antagonist = psycho in the room looked fresh and cool, and four as a secondary copy itself. The plot of the three-pointers I so fell in love (despite the fact that much of the plagiarism) that I'm afraid to be disappointed in the plot of Quartet))

So a three-pointer - the only part that I was happy twice. Therefore - the best.

a
ashleyalicia 19.05.20

LightHOwUSE
it can be typical for its time, what does your typical buffoon of his time - what are you talking about? nothing similar at the time was not even close, we have not seen, did not know what to create, it was a game of dreams or sleep, do you have any idea what would happen to the franchise take the players to the game as a pass-through sutanu as you put it, if not its success would not have been 2,3 and 4 when I put the demo was so impressed that I ran to upgrade the computer because on old hardware was HR rewind and even after the upgrade the game significantly slowed down. The first Far Cry marks a huge leap at that time for like the first DOOM or the first Mafia, nothing like that was of course if to play it five years after release, then nothing will see it. As far as I remember the release of the game passed quietly, and only after half a year all began to call about it, many did not notice because 70% gamers just technically couldn't play it due to low iron - but half a year later wrote about it to all and Sundry, all game edition admired the game

p
punck 19.05.20

all except the first

D
DigitalMultisemping 19.05.20

first, I have not tried
second-not much,somehow boring
third-the most it
the fourth-essentially the same as the third only a little more

L
LightHOwUSE 19.05.20

ashleyalicia
I didn't say something bad. Typical buffoon of his time. No regeneration, hardcore, linearity, cutting the eye textures and bright colors)) That to we have not seen, did not know what you can create, I the development of technologies is difficult to surprise, easy to relate to this)

D
Daniil Dyachkov 19.05.20

3 and 4 the best.

s
snejen 19.05.20

Far Cry 2 with the graphics mod installed

A
Andrey Romashin 19.05.20

3 and 4 the part I liked...

B
BioGen 19.05.20

1 3 and 4

a
avalon943 19.05.20

in the 2nd continuous spawn kills all the sounds of Africa. he was there all the kills.

p
pihken 19.05.20

1 and 3

Z
Zhil-Byl 19.05.20

About 4th what do you say?? different from the previous installments? I don't know what, but I have it crashes) maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 19.05.20

Each love in its own way. FC2 captured the atmosphere.

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 19.05.20

I like Far Cry 5, not yet announced and not released ;D

l
ludovick 19.05.20

The second edge is messed up :) also Gurtovoy rifle anything interesting, no stealth, no atmosphere, no characters.
The third great attraction. The fourth region does not possess the ideas, but technically better. Even if judged by itself, the setting, after a single pass in 4 parts have nothing to do, 3 is better.

P
Playersaharan 19.05.20

LightHOwUSE
Antagonist four not that crazy (at least not as down and out as Vaas).

A
ANKILOZAVR 19.05.20

There Was
If you play with the option that makes enemies neutrals with the mod removes the brown post-processing,and today you can play.Sorry,but mdov to it.