3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zefman 20.05.20 10:01 am

Perk awakened against empires is not working (Stellaris)

Took advantage of the tradition(Ascension perk), which should increase the damage against Awakened Empires 33% = called Galactic Contender. Several times attacked the enemy fleet with his 130K 2*100K. Loss with the perk and without it the same (+- 1-2 cruisers, and not infrequently in favor of the variant without the perk). Has anyone encountered such? One more thing - How to see the difficulty of the game (I started long ago and not remember exactly)? PS - Awakened Empires use some very long-range energy weapons (and the station and ships), but getting it from the remnants of their armies don't work, why?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Nikitos 20.05.20

And how did you manage to check? It turns out that you started a war against stagnate attacked his fleet(without the perk) and somehow made it 130к its 100k. Then I booted, chose the perk, and again fought with them. Did you do that?

Z
Zefman 20.05.20

I had two fleets in the third 100K and 15K, which I did, and lured (deduced the orbit of an enemy planet). Before the attack I survived, and ten times attacked alternately with the perk and without it. By the way, almost sure I would be 100 thousand fleet issued him 130K. Because my total losses when using both fleets were not more than(at worst) 2 destroerov, 9 cruisers and 2 battleships.

T
Toshkin 20.05.20

Evaluation of naval forces in the game are very, very approximate. Exactly can only be assessed against a specific fleet, but such a calculation in the game.