3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Delphis 20.05.20 10:01 am

It's not in the sneaker to shit

The purpose of the theme is this: call the most impenetrable, or the most difficult quests\game that I have ever seen.
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 20.05.20

Legend of Grimrock 2 as an example. This is an unforgettable journey, filled with mysteries and adventure. The beginning of the game - you are stranded on the beach of some island.. This is not just an island, it is an Orgy of mythical and magical creatures, initially requires elementary knowledge of logic, like move a stone. Next you need absolutely all your thinking, memory and many more options, such as care (absolutely the whole time while you play is the test for attention).

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

Delphis
Dark souls)))

I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.05.20

anything so did not burn as sauce

D
Delphis 20.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
The Inquisitor newbies
it's all perfectly passable, depends only on the nerd, namely the game where head to think, not reaction and other

I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.05.20

Delphis
remember silent hill alchemila, brain blew up their puzzles. to die there, but yet think of what and how he will die

S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

Delphis
The passage of souls not from the nerd. it depends on the availability in your direct hand,and drops of patience

P
Pupsik22 20.05.20

I have the desire to pass at least one of the DS, but have no way (curved hands).
Have the opportunity to become a champion Tetris (patience is not a drop, and a bucket), but I have no desire.
So let us drink to that...

D
DemonXL1080 20.05.20

Vice City...in 2003, when just came out...the mission with the helicopter on the mining of the building...I remember...Yes...

R
Rahit Lukumych 20.05.20

DemonXL1080
And in San Andreas the mission with the plane-killer.

M
Madevi 20.05.20

DemonXL1080, the mission of the helicopter can not be compared in complexity with that which you need from the plane to throw bombs. In fact, I think the hardest mission in VC.

T
Traun 20.05.20

Yesterday I tried freestuff Dirt Rally and ofigel
DemonXL1080
I passed this missiyu, configured control helicopter at the numbers quite easily and always held

R
Rahit Lukumych 20.05.20

Alice Madness Returns is also a difficult game was literally all. Some moments were just mocking complicated, some invisible platforms what are.

r
requiemmm 20.05.20

Yes, any ancient game take all. Here are the first Vampires that Redemption. The interface in half of the screen, the camera spinning with a digital shooter or a mouse, summing up to the edge of the screen, two companions are controlled by AI-an idiot, spilling blood on all sorts of crap...he's right brain the selection of equipment and skills panel quest abruptly the passage of any modern shooter. There's even the norm remember a lot of warm and familiar from childhood words.
Or won Ys, in my case the first. In General, the primitive, the fact that these games I last played about 20 years ago, and modern projects such skill were not required, the complexity of the, ahem, ample. There's even a log of the quests there, sit down and write down who, where and why you were sent.
The series that you can watch if you want complexity. There's one mission you can take a day or two. How to stop five German tanks, having a platoon of soldiers with rifles, one cannon, which in forehead the tanks takes a few grenades.
Tank simulator Kharkov 42 also can recommend. The first campaign on the Matilda, no bombs, no speed, damage from the hits too, no, this is not a shooter Valeev, in the rink of the enemy, not to kill. Second on the t-34, he's done more of that better, but stalls. While accustomed that even a puddle to force is necessary in low gear and the hill at speeds not to call, kill 20 times for sure.
German, 4th, just izi-mod, it was boring.
However, and Armagh, as an option. BAM - and lie. Who shot, where the shot...of the game - a record for the number of deaths of the player. Usually in other shows who kills you and then show only after the fact.
Platformers do not take this so difficult, is exaggerated, just schoolboy, adult already reaction a lot, age.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

just remember, unless people GTA3 and Prince of Persia for painful serious zadrota. was can and other games and all sorts of simulators.
contento genre quests, my knowledge is very meager as the way of discouragement and zadrotstva not my path in Igor

M
Metalist1925 20.05.20

Battletoads fierce hard. Have not mastered in childhood

T
ToxaF1 20.05.20

Metalist1925
First? Oh yeah it was brutal.

T
ToxaF1 20.05.20

Ninja Gaiden 2 (which for Korobki 360).

D
Delphis 20.05.20

Shadowarm
a direct hand in solso only needed in pvp. In pve I run on the boss until then, until you learn all his attacks and just Dodge. In darque originally the hands could not be straight, they are in the course of the game is already straightened.
Let's take an old RTS type of confrontation, or blitzkrieg. There originally you can play well, just logically thinking and taking the right decisions

B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

Game where to win you need to shit in the sneaker to be the most complicated in what I played

D
Domoi 20.05.20

Darkest Dungeon,the Neverhood, the binding of isaac,(+the dlc for it), (all the games from the Roguelike genre). Forgot as is called...