3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20 10:02 am

I'm a pirate.

Never in my life have I bought any games.
Although there is no.Bought one.Star Wars The Old Republic.
It's an MMO.Now fritupley but once it was paid.
So anyway besides that not a single game I bought.Only torrents.
I deeply to spit on all laws and regulations.Can wipe these
laws.
I have a friend programmer.He gave me different things and teach them
to use it.I can hide my PI and all that.And a bunch of other
jokes.
And why this topic?For comparison.How much money you throw at
game although you could spend on something else??
100 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master_Hendo 20.05.20

Hmm....When was a pirate not become richer by the fact that he refused to purchase the game. Now I buy litsuhu, and richer as well not be. The paradox

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.05.20

Dude, hare fake it, you're not a pirate)) All from time to time swing game with torrents, and no you're not surprised by this. To hide your ip nafig is not necessary, as nobody was interested, nobody searches and nobody cares about what you swing hacked game. Now, if you were a hacker and hacked them, then you'd be a pirate. By the way, downloading games in the Internet you lose a lot, because online is now the most delicious in the games.
PS
I spend on games?)) 1000 rubles per half a year.

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

Olexander Martynets
It's not about wealth.But instead of the game you can buy other things.Clothes for example.
The game play and cast.And the clothes will last a long time.

Russian_Lawyer
I have IMO.The only one I play.

M
Master_Hendo 20.05.20

xD With our quality of the clothes, enough for half a year, tops. And about buying something else, I do not imagine what is not denied

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.05.20

Why not buy a license if it worth the money? Considering that there are many games designed for the online course on a pirated version of these games, can not count.
So that in the license there is nothing wrong. 2 - 4 thousand roubles a month to spend on any toy is not a crime. At least for me personally.
So to each his own. For me personally, pirates is primarily a tester for the game. If pirates are fun to play, then why not take the full version license!

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

Olexander Martynets
Me too.So after I work and wages enough to show off.
For example went for grub and came home in a taxi.

i
iMDeadly 20.05.20

Passed a lot of games.. piratok..
On sale bought them..
Conscience is clear. Now let's go coffee drink.

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Why not buy a license if it worth the money? Considering that there are many games designed for the online course on a pirated version of these games, you can not count

I explain popularly:I love RPGs.And good games of this genre now almost never goes out.
This is the first.Second:I don't like the single and multi I do not need nafig.

M
Master_Hendo 20.05.20

Everyone chooses his own. Russian_Lawyer right, a boring arcade game useless.
Russian_Lawyer wrote:
online is now the most delicious in the games.

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

Olexander Martynets
I play RPGs and not in the arcade.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.05.20

Cheburator Founder
Like I said - to each his own.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Me too.So after I work and wages enough to show off.
For example went for grub and came home in a taxi.
Here you Chicano,no words.

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

saa0891
For grub I go once a week.Count.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.05.20

Perhaps the only game I have that has no online - this is the Witcher 3. But honestly, I wouldn't mind to run the world with friends in the party, cutting out all evil.

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.05.20

Cheburator Founder
and how many interesting network shutanov and you lose it all))

r
rPeBoJL 20.05.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Only torrents.
I deeply to spit on all laws and regulations.Can wipe these
laws.
the thousand harpoons the whale in the ass! here is an excerpt)

r
requiemmm 20.05.20

Yes, especially not to throw. Gaming, even if all to buy one of the cheapest Hobbies. Now the books are decent publications from 700r. Different kinds of encyclopedias and coffee table books from two to skullcandys:) the Minimum set of devices for radio about hundreds of thousands, it's not about Soviet Antiques, held fact even before the collapse of the Union. Fishing...a dozen of spoons to come off, would the money tub of fish to buy. The tool is minimal, but sufficient set, the coin...and the computer is all the same already bought and will be updated! About cars so I will not like about the cottage or hunting. It is necessary to consider fully, time also costs money, workplace costs money, psychosis relatives coming for the next K155LA3 bare foot also costs money...and the gamer sitting at the computer and sits, he is there in any case sitting, even for the money, though without.

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 20.05.20

If the product is worth the money then you can buy it. And so I, too, shake,and there's nothing to it.

V
Victor_Wayne 20.05.20

there are free - use the free, and the money and so there is something to spend in addition to games, software and movies which are freely available-just download and enjoy at your pleasure. + hypocrites, it's annoying and they start to read your flawed lectures they say what do you I'm sorry what? support the ruble. they have labored, and you think stealing from them. you will go bankrupt. piracy is a bad thing. what are you, a pirate? fu to be. rogue, Ko-Ko-Ko litsuha point, it's nice to piss them off.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 20.05.20

Cheburator Founder
Before you stands the dilemma to buy the game or come home in a taxi or to buy clothes? Profile says you're from Israel, and the philosophy from the last rogue, which recounts the last penny.