3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad.Nik 20.05.20 10:03 am

Running game on Windows 10 (The Sims 4)

Hello!
Faced with this problem, downloaded the rip from hatab, gives this error, I thought maybe the problem is in
the Ripa? Downloaded from the mechanics the same story.

Installed with antivirus off, all files of crack are present , but try as I might I still can not run rip, the first time is, what's the problem? Thanks in advance!

Windows 10 Pro 64

8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodval 20.05.20

Vlad.Nik
I have to say, the problem is not in Windows. I have the same Windows and rip from hatab great runs :)

M
Madam Vyu 20.05.20

I also rip from hocaba, but on the same Windows there is no problem. Renew the wood on the direks maybe that's the problem. You can also try to include the origin and go offline. Then run the game as administrator. If that doesn't work then you need to upgrade the wood on direks.

V
Vlad.Nik 20.05.20

Kodval
Madame Vu

All drivers the latest version, when you turn on the offline mode of origin, it gives this error.
When I leave the origina, it again gives the first error. Run as administrator.
And as for Windows written, because when it was 8.1, it runs without any problems, so I thought maybe the problem is in Windows?)
Just near the hatab in the distribution are not written to the Windows 10, so there were doubts about the system)

D
Denya Shepard 20.05.20

Most likely you need to install Microsoft framework 2 - 3.5

H
HArley quinn 666 20.05.20

I have the same thing when I start TS4.exe and when TS4_x64.exe all the rules try the 64 bit

M
Madam Vyu 20.05.20

Vlad.Nik
As people have written above might be worth a try TS4_x64.exe start if you rocked Repack from hatab or even mechanics, or to install/update Microsoft framework 2, after installing the game always is given two labels, one 64 the other 32. I have the game working on the Wallpaper, the labels on the tenth vende. I rocked Repack with rucola. Maybe all you downloaded broken Repack?

V
Vlad.Nik 20.05.20

The Day Shepard
HArley quinn 666
Madame Vu

That I'm just in shock myself, can't understand what could be the problem, transferred all possible apps and firewood from the office.microsoft. It's written everywhere that you have installed the latest version.
About the shortcuts, start with the desktop, and the folder with the game using admin.
Repack rocked from the mechanics and from hatab, hatab from the set, then the mechanics, and again returned to hatab. Repak even pumped, so an 100% should not be. Rocked too rutora, even origin was removed. Yesterday, the whole day passed already, the nerves have passed, but the interest still does not leave, why nothing comes out. Thank you all in advance for Your advice!

With the installation of other games never no problems, even the hint of it was not. But with the Sims some hemorrhoids. The game seems to be as it starts to run, but immediately crashes and climbs error.

M
Miriad 20.05.20

Generally the owners of piratok helps as I when that, remove the Origin of everything. Games the rest can be left, more importantly, to the client's origin was not on the computer.