3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcruden 20.05.20 10:05 am

Completing the single-player campaign (Stronghold Crusader 2)

I think we all remember the passage 50 missions in Stronghold Crusader, where he was really an incredible situation where you had to use chicken, there are ways to pass on just no, but missions much less.
I'm not going to be a single player campaign starting in section trail of tears.
Discussion, questions, discussions are welcome :)

Trail of tears - Mission # 1

Trail of tears - Mission No. 2

8 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0nsul 20.05.20

1. knight then what drisch
2. Seriously? On the PG forum to put their video walkthrough? Sure where or whether the rules of the site there is an article at the expense of PR channels.

m
mcruden 20.05.20

1. ...
2. Seriously. Why not? Lay out where is the target audience. On account of the PR do not know how to post a video - no problem, so less aggression, more understanding.

By the way today I passed the last mission, expected it to be more difficult.
Meanwhile, here's the trail of tears - mission No. 3:

v
viabattle 20.05.20

dude, I can't pass the next mission with Sultanas and a Rat, help))

m
mcruden 20.05.20

viabattle
No problem, here's the next mission, trail of tears - mission No. 4.

Only here the Sultan and Richard, if not the same, then tell me the exact name of the section and mission.

m
mcruden 20.05.20

Now, if someone can help - I will be glad, but in General the campaign is quite simple, probably for the popularization of the game.

Trail of tears - Mission # 5

The teeth of hell - Mission # 1

The teeth of hell - Mission No. 2

The teeth of hell - Mission No. 3 (Last)

A
Abramovich63 20.05.20

mcruden
In the first mission on the Trail of tears on me just attack. Calif, cat. the first green rushing from the other side is blue, and there already and Richard catch up -

E
Evgeniy Simashov 20.05.20

thank you, friend! you're cool!)) the first teeth of hell I thought impossible to pass without the resources)

L
Leonscott73 20.05.20

Help!!I don't understand!!I'm on the recension!!! Stronghold Crusader 2. The reign of Terror, the last mission. On the last patch it is impossible to pass. You're in the middle, and you 7 opponents from all sides. A whole day wasted. All her mission was, only this remains. I do not know what to do. All the tactics tried. And defense played in the attack and build the economy at the expense of iron, expense of stone, the expense of candles at the expense of the meal, all together at once. They stupid number under pressure. Crossbowmen do not. Cheats do not want to go. Share your secrets, maybe bugs, whatever they may be. All other Stronghold, absolutely everything, was even 50 mission 1 Crusader.