3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
linoge 20.05.20 10:11 am

DirectX 8.1 b Critical error (Postal 2)

People who have someone was this your problem? My game crashes when I try to load the save. Damn can't do anything, write, read in the Internet, nothing helps. You can play normally, but beats from the game when trying to load a save game. I have WinXP SP1, old TNT 16mb video card, but the game is coming, and more or less no support. And when loaded.... Can have someone the same problem was, PLEASE HELP.
Thank you.
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Remix 20.05.20

8.1 b ? Put 9.0 or 9.0 a, should help.

D
DelliX 20.05.20

I have almost the same. Only when loaded Monday. I can't play... And says the same thing about direct. I'll try to put the ninth. Prompt where it to take?

D
Diklucky 20.05.20

Update on Wine lying around.
Yes, search engine, and find...

P
PlayGround.ru 20.05.20

I have DirectX 9.0 takayazhe garbage...
so it's not going to help. . .
who's the new che something write help.

l
linoge 20.05.20

I have 9 Direct. It did not help. I wrote in support of Akella, they said I had a weak video card. I don't think this is the reason. A game that works well igrati possible. I have a TNT 16mb. People, and you have some, well, those who have had the same error occurs, well, the game I mean knocks.

D
Diklucky 20.05.20

Try fire wood to update,we can help.
Maybe not correctly installed Game itself?

l
linoge 20.05.20

And it may not be correctly installed. As I have just this postal2.ini is not cool. A wood update is cool, Yes those triggers at 20 MB. I have so much to pump to fail. If would certainly know that would have rocked.
And it can be WHQL? I have Vinhr, fire wood can signed WHQL will help?

D
Diklucky 20.05.20

Damn,how do you live with dial-up???
And skalko you have a dedicated channel,and where *YOU*?
The detonator Mona to get urusei,or in a Cafe you download(if there is something to write)...
And then come to me,I'll buy...

l
linoge 20.05.20

People think the reason for really old graphics cards, well kotorye do not support hardware all sorts of new effects such as T&L and all that. I've vsal from a friend of his at the time GeForce 2 MX 400 so the game now not only do not emboss, it and look was completely different. The fonts are smooth (and it was before some smeared), that all, I did not change any razrisheniya no performance settings. The game itself has changed. As it was 800 by 600 and left, and the graphics guys, I will tell you, has changed a lot. You know, I have a feeling it was 3-4 years ago when I was playing Half Life on old-pristroj card S3 Virge 2 mb that didn't support OpenGL and Direct 3D been software. And when I bought Riva TNT the exact same game, same settings but the game is different. And now with this Postala. Nomay, the developers just scored on the user weak video cards. Bastards :(((((((
Misses patch and still apostate, for those who do not upgrade yourself bidascu.
PS. But GeForce is a pleasure to play. Blood so beautiful :)))))) I'm not a maniac, but beautiful indeed :))))))
PS.S. Dik :))))))))) Thank you for the invitation. About the cafe, I even somehow did not think. And you have it where? We - or rather I have at home, the phone, or rather ATS sucks. 24000 or above :((((((( And actually, I live in Kiev, and the Internet Cafes we have enough, I just don't even think about it. Thank you again for the invitation :))))))))

D
Diklucky 20.05.20

Well,congratulations, brother!
And che you have a card мх400?
We have 50 green...
And now, something new has appeared 700-800 tanks pull...

l
linoge 20.05.20

We МХ400 card costs about 30 bucks, and МХ400 from ASUS - 40$. I've just now going to upgrade my card, I have money not more than$ 40 and I can't decide what is better to take. We can advise, well, what's your point? I'm thinking of taking either ASUS GeForce2 MX400 64 SDRAM or take GeForce 4 MX440SE 64 DDRAM? GF4 nonymously, and besides, SE's, heard about her not so good reviews. But who knows. Dik, what's your system?

PS. And the fact that the detonators have friends Mona take you to a point. At the companion, which I took GF MX400, a lot vsakih wood. So I'm gonna go get pumped :))))

T
Timon 20.05.20

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW!!! :)

DirectX 9.0 Final - is here (the Final version of Direct X 9.0. It's been almost all the latest games and applications).

DivX 5.0.5 - live at this address (a New version of the popular DivX encoder, this time to version 5.0.5.).

Detonator v44.03 Win9X/ME - take it from here (Driver version 44.03 for the graphics card chipset from NVidia. Operating systems Windows 9x and Windows ME).
or
Detonator v44.03 WinXP/2K - take here (Driver version 44.03 for the graphics card chipset from NVidia. Operating systems Windows XP and Windows 2000).

K
Kipish 20.05.20

GEE don't take it and neither I have a MX 400 64 Mb is shit rare, it is the Radeon 7500 in speed allows without any problems although the quality on it is great!!!! ahhh 440 a little faster but he seravno MX - hicles if you take then have to take something real ... nespesha podscope some money and fly!!!! 8-))))

K
Kipish 20.05.20

And ESO 400 MX game on Friday when djadechka in the area denik sahdes!!!! someone tell what's the catch???

l
linoge 20.05.20

Kipish, you know, I would have bought something better, but dig does not work :)))))) I put about 40$ and now the money has begun to decline :)))) So here I think to buy a quick something, and then still spend on drink :)))) I understand of course that the MX400 or 440 - this is the last day, but something whiter, I have not yet matured, and in the near future are unlikely to ripen. And on my old TNT 16mb became quite ill. So I think to buy something in the range of 40-45 tanks and how to live on :)))

On Friday, I say, and how many days? Probably 7 or more? Gradually getting used to the fact that if you need to go to the store, so will Rob, if at the gas station, but something else. I played and went out until Tuesday, so wherever you go, something good to do, just a mess. Not Vice versa, fun course. Kipish there until Friday is always so well everywhere I go everywhere mincing, or is it the level of difficulty depend on?

o
oleg s 20.05.20

I changed mx400 on 440se and never regretted it

3BEPb 20.05.20

2oleg: Heh, changed the Geforce2 to Geforce4 of course will be pleased ;-)

l
linoge 20.05.20

OHHH, people I have changed TNT 16mb to a GeForce 4 MX440 64mb too happy now :)))))) in postal Play, play cool, really well. I went to the environment, so bored through the whole town sawing at the cemetery or somewhere else.
Maybe this is a little fight?
Thank you all for the advice about graphics cards.

r
ravager_geo 20.05.20

Yeah and I changed the toilet on the mouse(with scrolling)!:)
In fact, the difference between the mx400 mx440 no(go to the developers website and see the tests) and I do not advise to buy SD memory(which is more) special rate will not receive and it is necessary to have a powerful mother in order to see the difference but I advise you to wait(when prices will fall) and buy a 128 metre none.

D
Diklucky 20.05.20