3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackstalker123 20.05.20 10:12 am

There is no feeling of weight. (American Truck Simulator)

do so Trak could feel the weight of the cargo and not flying as a fighter .
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackstalker123 20.05.20

there is no feeling from the fact loaded or not . there is no degree of tyre wear, they are eternal. do a posts check the documents for example . already at least some diversity. for example, in the garage of the functions can be added such as fixing the tractor or its improvement as the game truck mechanic simulator . already something interesting . sudden breakdown on the road will also make the game a revival .

t
techkilla 20.05.20

blackstalker123
Have already done, put a normal physics. Of the last http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905558227

b
blackstalker123 20.05.20

techkilla
under this ets.

D
DANM13 20.05.20

blackstalker123
Machine powerful enough to not feel the weight of the trailers, yet physics is. ATS is still fairly raw game a little over a year, so it does not need to be criticized sooner or later add something that will help to enhance gameplay, improve it, or Vice versa, but soon to be corrected.

t
techkilla 20.05.20

blackstalker123
Here at ATS http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=658768195

b
blackstalker123 20.05.20

techkilla
the buildup of the cockpit only .

b
blackstalker123 20.05.20

I go on average kom transport. from the burden you can feel how the car drives accelerates like the way she behaves .

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

And the traffic speed up, that would be faster he went and the more aggressive? That would be like in real life was a reckless and unpredictable situation.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

In terms of Finance, I believe that to per flight in 1000 km. from us $ 30,000 and we is about 1 million 700 thousand rubles is too much not only for us but also for Europe and the USA.
Now the whole country we have truckers went if for one flight gave nearly two million. How can the prices to lead to real and pay for shipping charges too, to make it real?

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

And even to increase the penalty for the PTA. It is stupid when you're at full speed and drove into the oncoming lane, you take the 400$ and you go as if nothing had happened next.
It is clear this is a game and the driver then will not close for this, but although that would have made so much money, how much is average car in Europe and the United States?
And preferably some sort of mode where you can not boot, and all that you have done that would have preserved.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

Just what kind of simulator the truck in which you can play while listening to music, talking on the phone, eat soup spreading the pate on the bread and do it all at once?
Where is the challenge where fear screw it, too late, to get into an accident? What is this game about heavy trucks in which you just relax? And I play without any aides, mechanics, disconnected all that is possible and all to no avail. Yes, I even managed playing this game parallel to glue model tank.

N
Novi France 20.05.20

Podvipodvertov
you're the only one :) and rare species to the developer of this project....laughter laughter, but on this dviglo physicists do not see how the ears...but also waiting for the fake it

v
vovangt4 20.05.20

blackstalker123
Podvipodvertov
techkilla
Novi France
The weight of the load and the center of gravity of the trailer from affecting the control, and the kinetic energy from the heavy burden pressed on the truck before!(on version 1.8.2.5 or below) Then physics was! The suspension handled the bumps! Now it is not, all of these options cut from the game from version ETS2 1.9! ATS came out when it was version 1.22, respectively, it is the same these games on the same engine and physics ETS2 can run in the ATS. Only to sense from it will not be!

l
lelis81 20.05.20

vovangt4
Vova Hello! I looked the incentive is rolled back to 1.8.2.5... thus it says that this version can be put, and the game will be as it was then? Do I understand correctly??

v
vovangt4 20.05.20

lelis81
Hi! Of course! Of steam has removed the ability to roll back to version 1.11 - 1.16 but 1.8.2.5 available. Can roll and make a copy of the game, as I have, and upgrade to what you want! I have copies of several.

l
lelis81 20.05.20

vovangt4
Thanks, will definitely check it out and like!

v
vovangt4 20.05.20

lelis81
The PM can throw instructions on how to make a copy of the game.

l
lelis81 20.05.20

vovangt4
Yes, Volodya, throw if not difficult. )