3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 20.05.20 10:24 am

How to buy the game, while staying in Ukraine? (Overwatch)

A good friend who lives in Ukraine wanted to buy over, and accepts only WM and Bank cards, which he doesn't have (I mean card). Purses it only in dollars and hryvnias, and the purchase doesn't want to convert currency from hryvnia to rubles. Passport either. How could he be?
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom Rhys 20.05.20

In fact have only way to buy. My friend from Ukraine bought over through EOS and is also translated from hryvnia into rubles. And bought because Belarus is in fact not to buy the game through these systems.

M
Makar_AS8 20.05.20

Venom Rhys
so the hryvnia should not converted to purchase. For auto envelope need a ruble wallet. To create a ruble purse he needs to provide a passport, which had neither. His age does not allow. How do you know? Sitting right now with him on Skype and break your head over it.

K
KroRex 20.05.20

Let them get a Bank card, it's cheap and such situations will not

M
Makar_AS8 20.05.20

KroRex
in 14 years? Funny. And he wanted to play at a discount to buy, but discounts go 27.

U
UnrealGame 20.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
What kind of conversion you say, I have friends from Ukraine bought and with the hryvnia, with the currency card, takes both within the region, i.e. CIS. Need any visa or MasterCard. If he's 14 let him ask someone, or nakraynyak he buy him business then.

M
Makar_AS8 20.05.20

UnrealGame
They bought with WebMoney?

U
UnrealGame 20.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
No, WebMoney in Ukraine is no longer valid, even though you see the news) If I'm not mistaken Privat24

M
Makar_AS8 20.05.20

UnrealGame
and let me guess, it needs a Bank card and passport? God made steamed this service myself WebMoney hemorrhoids with this security. What you morons.

S
Solidar 20.05.20

to kill the pig.

U
UnrealGame 20.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
Yes the card is needed, I say let him have one. Parents as an option) Officially at the moment Ukraine does not have e-services, Russian services they refused because of the conflict, and PayPal is not yet introduced. I know as friends are freelancers, and could not get paid through PayPal. Such things

G
Glnai 20.05.20

UnrealGame
, I that ? I talk this week to the purse through the terminal, threw the money to the purchase to pay.

U
UnrealGame 20.05.20

Glnai
I mean that they want to convert into rubles
http://fakty.ua/230984-gosduma-namerena-zapretit-denezhnye-perevody-iz-rossii-v-ukrainu

G
Glnai 20.05.20

UnrealGame
Maybe you're right but in the link that you threw nothing said Webmoney.
Spoiler

U
UnrealGame 20.05.20

Glnai
lol, make me Google that would prove hell knows what
http://business.vesti-ukr.com/209077-nbu-zapretil-produkty-chetyrekh-platezhnykh-cictem
https://strana.ua/news/36892-v-ukraine-stalo-nevozmozhno-poluchit-denezhnye-perevody-sistemy-zolotaya-korona-v-bankah-ne-mogut-razyasnit-situaciyu.html

G
Glnai 20.05.20

UnrealGame
And all the question is removed there was a small misunderstanding we talked a bit about different things.

E
Etrisc 20.05.20

Better not, and that such experts have enough in the game)))

n
n3rd1 20.05.20

Solution - do not buy this fierce SCAM

s
szhech konsolotu 20.05.20

UnrealGame wrote:
No, WebMoney in Ukraine is no longer in operation
That kind of nonsense? I have everything working and brown purse and translations of what you want and how you want-and with Privat24 on the wallet and in the opposite direction.

M
MikuHadsune 20.05.20

What parents ask can? Saved money and said Mom/Dad, so I heaped on the game, buy it for me because when buying a Bank. map. My childhood games parents bought, what does that really mean?

U
Unguided 20.05.20

UnrealGame wrote:
No, WebMoney in Ukraine is no longer valid, even though you see the news) If I'm not mistaken Privat24
So you do not see the TV, everything works, live in Kiev, and Privat24 and all the wallets RUB, UAH, WebMoney, all without any problems) do not write Nonsense!