3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 20.05.20 10:43 am

Technical problems with the game (Prey)

Bugs, glitches and their solutions are writing here.
171 Comments
Sort by:
v
vorob 20.05.20

I downloaded the demo, set, runs fast. However, the sound periodically hangs in what may be the matter? the last fire wood for my card (Creative SB Live! 24bit) dated 1 August 2005. Here's what it looks like http://vorobfiles.narod.ru/Record2.mp3

R
Rebel Riot 20.05.20

The problem in the demo version: periodic freezes, which helps only a complete wykluczenie of omputer. During the passage, and multiplayer, this happened 3 times.

k
killerbug 20.05.20

I do not know what you do with computers, but I haven't had not ONE hovering just. Clean the Windows more often.

B
Betafix_ 20.05.20

With Demo version, it's just all right, personally I have no errors.
If veduchi or with sound trouble, here download latest June update: Jun 2006 DirectX Redist (52,3 MB), or at least the April full update (52.0 MB) need one hundred points, the February has no wheels! Just the developers, usually do not put in demo, updates for DX.

T
TalkFree 20.05.20

Where to download the demo?!

L
Leni 20.05.20

Hi !
Who can what prompt ? I have pirates, full English version, installation went smoothly, fresh wood and direct X but when I run it, first a black screen then light and gives an error. All the other games - the norm.
Atlon 1900+ , 1 gig operas., Radeon 9600
Thank you.

b
blinchik 20.05.20

Who knows! Today the pirates bought identity as Laziness! Played and then at one point began to take off (this is where in the afterlife he will meet with) Who a thread prompt????

m
monstar 20.05.20

I have you for curve russifiers! I have the English version I almost passed so we rearrange the game, upload your saves and play on.

b
blinchik 20.05.20

Wouldn't it be easier Rusik download the game to reinstall?

e
edikbl 20.05.20

rocked the game from the Internet, install, start, grey screen and gives an error

AppName: prey.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.1 ModName: openal32.dll
ModVer: Offset 5.10.2917.0: 000086ac

The sound on my mother Asus A7N8X-X, just in case all that can be updated at the office.the website, although it is clear that junk out there and there is nothing did not help.

tried to put the OpenAL 1.1 will not be placed when the setup fails with Some OpenAl files were in use -- a reboot will be required to complete installation. Overload doesn't help

Other games never had no such problems. Has anyone experienced this?

b
blinchik 20.05.20

Well then I guess you better drive to buy. FROM 1S!!!!!!

L
Leni 20.05.20

edikbI, I have the same crap, think about 1C washing, although it's a shame.
And yet the wise will not prevent or transferred Profi :-)))

e
edikbl 20.05.20

well, too me good advice, then it is necessary to advise the whole comp for each game to change:) note, I read on bourgeois forums about the same problems with the official demo. So the problem of compatibility of hardware for a specific game.

L
Leni 20.05.20

edikbI, I think with the license, we will have all the Lala and still hoses now :-)))
Today put two games Zvezdny troops and Advent ( license) no problems.
The matter is not in gland, and hacks - lobstah.

e
edikbl 20.05.20

make no mistake, it is in compatibility. Well, the fact that the license you have will not give the same. They say that the official demo some too, so betrayed. And then the pirates. Update firewood Nada, but if iron old the chance to update any.

L
Leni 20.05.20

Well, if the iron is even older than mine, and going the paradox, however!!!
Of course, I agree that my rarity, you have to update, and better to change 2 core units, and 4....
Prepare more cabbage, so as not the end edge of scientific and technical idiotizma !!! :)

A
Assk1cker 20.05.20

I have an emergency when popadaesh to the father in heaven, then everything hangs and prey is not responding ((( WHAT to do ?

M
Mewel 20.05.20

Oh guys, also been since Duma3...
First and most importantly, to reinstall Windows.
In the properties for the video drivers to deliver performance on - performance, or maximum performance.

make config and autoexec.cfg write there

r_displayrefresh 100
com_allowConsole 1
in_alwaysRun 1
com_showFPS 1
seta g_fov 105
throw everything in the folder base

Hote latest does not solve troubles, but you will know fps and ECS increases the review.

M
Mewel 20.05.20

Leni - there are several reasons 1) read the post above 2) weak comp 3) 9600 ( up to х1300) does not support 3 shadery voooooobsche!
Because of this, and was conducted on the type of performance 800гто :) if programno off in 6600 Shader 3, then 800гто and some were not... well it is :)))
Ie, map, obsolete.
BUT, it is good that the engine is tweaked and the count went down on, although the end of the game, less beauty of the graphics guys Iraklis with imagination, you see :)

M
Mewel 20.05.20

killerbug -Clean the Windows more often ===- is also an option.
Although I do not suffer, as do the image Windows, all settings and if needed reset (3-8 min), and all puchkom :)