3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladimirovaregina 20.05.20 10:54 am

The Map Of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day!
Please help.
I decided to play mean. Went to the game, open the map, and it is so sharp, if my eyesight is -3.
For comparison screenshots.

And another problem with shadows. They come out of nowhere. Just go myself, not bothering anyone, and then suddenly start flickering shadows. And it's basically on the street and in the neighborhood of chandelier

Is it possible to do something in this situation?

38 Comments
Sort by:
D
DANM13 20.05.20

If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be, at least I'm playing.

A
Anton Chusovitin 20.05.20

There are in the official mod map specially with sharpness and without haze

Z
ZeonMatrix 20.05.20

A new game has problems with the lighting? If the mod lighting is installed, the glitches from it.
The map can be found at key Quality World Map v8.4
But a global solution see the installation Сборки_21 Tropics, it that's the map and the dialogue.
Fotocam in the comments said how to do it

D
DirtyLol 20.05.20

Anton Chusovitin
Gee Gee official mod)

B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

maybe it's just the weather is cloudy in the game?

F
Funt_1977 20.05.20

There are plenty of mods that change the appearance of the card ...

Why don't you simply install modic ?.. :)
http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_mod_dobavlyayuschij_na_igrovuyu_kartu_dorogi_versiya_8_0-54412/

B

ZeonMatrix
does this mod where the character has to sleep with the merchants instead of paying?
Or is this an official option in the dialogue?

n
nestrbob 20.05.20

DirtyLol
Gee Gee
Fashion posted on nexusmods would be considered as official since checked for serviceability and safety .

P
Pupsik 3D 20.05.20

vladimirovaregina
Initially,the map is, Plus,minus graphics. I.e. in the original Skyrim!So,if you want higher quality,download fashion.

v
vladimirovaregina 20.05.20

If you install the mods helped, and I'm not writing)

v

Baby 3D
Well, before everything was fine. I card never seen and fashion for a map to this never sought. To look at least a video walkthrough, it is normal.

P
Pupsik 3D 20.05.20

vladimirovaregina
Regarding the original map is cloudy,if this has not happened before,and the difference is palpable,so it's in the settings. In the game only the map, or something else?
Ps. Judging by the screenshots, this is the original map. So she needs to be. I personally use paper,because I love Lore

v

Thank you all for the help. Set a paper map. She's all right

P
Pupsik 3D 20.05.20

vladimirovaregina
I told you in the PM threw a link to the mod,there are 3 to choose from the card.

D
DirtyLol 20.05.20

nestrbob
thanks, that enlighten, and I thought only of the pavilions.

Z
ZeonMatrix 20.05.20

Bomber
This is the official dialogues Сборки_21 Tropics and Сборки_18.2.0 that are here on the forum and for a long time: http://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_tropicheskij_seksrim_dd_2_0_zimnij_addon_seksrim_21-135747/

B

ZeonMatrix
trachoma! the heat in the tropics!

Z
ZeonMatrix 20.05.20

Bomber
The answer is incorrect. To make such a conclusion, no need to read Full description to the Assembly, it is enough to see the word Tropical and color the dialogue.
Personally I love all the mods installed (230V only *.esp + 11gb nerozpoznany) and additional quests!
And it all works well as consistently as the pure Skyrim, and GF-only 560ti and 8gb memory 50gb-th Assembly. In General, as usual - to each his own...

B

ZeonMatrix
there are mods on ultra graphics for the new edition? teksturki there shaders? pack texture 50 gigs like in fallout 4?

T
Torik79 20.05.20

vladimirovaregina
Beauty, Then just go digging with the ini file might help...... It is not necessary to dig there, where the head does not cook. Even me headless muskrat shapatava hit in the mouth La...