3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamesmannna 13.10.19 11:23 pm

Car physics (Watch_Dogs)

Saw all the gameplay videos,all very much,very much forward,but scares me one thing.It's a weird system control cars,like the game involved Ubisoft Reflections,who did the famous series Driver,but in physics there is not such was as what I saw on the rollers.What I saw is very similar to the physics of the cars from Sleeping Dogs,it's all looked fine,but it's a game about hackers,cyberpunk, etc. and now this.And to me it just seems?
85 Comments
Sort by:
q
qfb 13.10.19

trianon2014
it rocks in skills after the mission so it had nothing to do with and on the subject management is good but this machine really behaves like a tank pushing everything in its path, if not crash then all is well and the same here that does not deliver http://2ch.hk/vg/src/1400930947124.webm

l
lookaway 13.10.19

Yes, the behavior is made by the type of injector. but management itself, that is, left-right, more-less normally implemented only with the view from the cockpit. with other cameras somehow wild delay after pressing a key. it turns out that you've got to keep, she later works and later released. hence the idiocy.

but I motorcycles, boats. a little too arcade.

Air Jordan888
the game engine is not tested, as the developers say will test gamers
sorry, when beta testers started paying 800R to do your job?

E
EX_i_LE 13.10.19

Air Jordan888
And animation the voyage, the best that I have seen, is not such as in aviation or other games!!! This game is just class, and those who say that the game would go papeite on GTA!!!!!

R
Roland Malone 13.10.19

I really liked the game. I was not disappointed, and Vice versa. Only two question:
1. How to get rid of the abrupt start of the machine? It is difficult to Park. On the controller, but the stick slipped and moved. And management excellent
2. How to sit? For example, when flee from shelter to shelter, it automatically crouches. But without perebiraniya sit down? In the trailer, he sat down and was not visible behind the fence, and when standing - you see (enemies)

In the beginning I couldn't get up, now sit down xD

Thank you in advance!)

T
TIGERblacK 13.10.19

Played a little, unusual control. It would be better.

A
Air Jordan888 13.10.19

derton163alex

There in control there is a button to come out of hiding:)

R
Roland Malone 13.10.19

Air Jordan888
he's in the restricted areas the machine sits... and on the roofs of cars and the metro

K
Krokodilov Sergey 13.10.19

It is very hard to control the car, the car accelerates like a paper and hell stop, and fast beats, prevent smoke to reach the end of the track.

i
ilja_b 13.10.19

Crocodiles Sergey
support can't normally ride. In GTA 4 was better management.

s
sti11man 13.10.19

Crocodiles Sergey
On the controller you can go evenly at any desired speed and to adjust the sharpness of the turns.

_
_Demon_ 13.10.19

Arcade physics lol) don't know how on consoles due to the fact that I was playing up a storm on the Pitch spiratic, but on PC it's not that arcade, it is like rubber :D the Feeling that at any moment, so bump that all will start to fly.

F
Farsh78rus 13.10.19

Physics as a physicist,recalled sleeping Dogs,I was playing,the plot is pretty good,and will clearly be a sequel,the gameplay is nothing like the bugs a lot,but tolerable,optimization lame Yes)

A
AlexeyMAP 13.10.19

Well, Yes physics is not ice helps slow down time....

K
Kind_Stone 13.10.19

Farshmaster.
Speaking of bugs, greeted the passing of the body... Girl, sredishtna bullets calmly goes on and on... I'm in it even for fun shooting, but she do not care... Is itself... the Profiler is unreadable... even Dumb..

M
Mr.Shephard 13.10.19

Incredibly(Just NEVEROYATNOE) sensitive management. When squeezed a little bit by pressing the left key or right the car turns 90 degrees. To operate the machine and not to shoot down civilian unrealistic.
In the settings unfortunately cannot be changed.

a
antropolog13 13.10.19

here are some write that the machine abruptly starts, I have it in place slips at first, and then coming already, it rules

A
Air Jordan888 13.10.19

Mr.Shephard

I think the patch will fix

M
MaxiBon313 13.10.19

Guys writing that the office is, perepolnen sympathy for you because you have a similar problem with his head control was horrible, did not play, waiting for the patch where it is possible to return schedule, and management as it was at E3
PS Anyone interested here is the name of videotranny:
Watch Dogs Gameplay Graphical Comparison (E3 2012 vs E3 2013 vs Retail 2014)
Behold the real control and finally understand that you are not right fools!

a
alik12345 13.10.19

Who can't drive the car in the skid. Help button Ctrl )))

S
Setesh 13.10.19

antropolog13
the same thing, but not all cars, there are a few pieces in the game that do start immediately - there is apparently a defect of these models