3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Mitryushin 20.05.20 10:02 pm

Shooting in aiming (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The topic beaten already, but can't find a solution. In General,on any gun, when you aim using the right mouse button, the weapon won't fire. Changed in the settings places the button-nothing gives. Pumped a lot of clients,different versions-the result is the same. Help
6 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeorje 20.05.20

Alexander Mitroshin
don't know who this topic was beaten, I first heard about this.. what do you mean reversed? just on the mouse or what? set a aim on Claudia.. I generally do so, PKM I have to walk it since the days of Rainbow 6 led.. try another keyboard and another mouse.. reinstall windows.. format the screw.. I have it..

K
Kot Markiz 20.05.20

jeorje wrote:
try another keyboard and another mouse.. reinstall windows.. format the screw.. I have it..
Why does everything else Mona the comp to throw it away and buy a new
And on the subject, it is unclear which of these customers pumped, fashion, there are some or not, and generally it is immediately after installation or after some changes, and then type clairvoyants all sit

A
Aleksandr Mitryushin 20.05.20

Game version 1.0004. at 1,0006 the same situation. no mods and other things. immediately,you leave the bunker, go speak to the NPC behind the stick, he gives you the gun and voila) with sight, we do not shoot. Long climbed on an Internet, found like 2 people. 1 changed the mouse, 2 said this because of wide screen

r
rPeBoJL 20.05.20

Alexander Mitroshin wrote:
this is due to wide screen
I heard about this. look for fashion optimized for your Monique

K
Kot Markiz 20.05.20

you can not be optimized for Monique, just put the standard resolution in game and video settings in the system to put either in the center or stretch proportionally, if that doesn't help - it's not Monica
If the pirates find another Repack

m
mishka_sdoxxx 25.12.20

The topic has already been closed, as I understand it, but still I will say, you never know who will play and will face the same problem. My method will only help for mice with additional buttons. I had a bandage on button 4, and during aiming and pressing LMB, the game thought that I was pressing button 4 and used a bandage. Well, the problem was solved very easily. You just need to put button 4 on the additional button for shooting (on different mice it will be possible in different ways) and then everything will work