3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 13.10.19 11:24 pm

Dragon Age: Inquisition, is there any intrigue? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

When only run Dragon Age: Inquisition, it seems you run a great RPG, with lots of features and interesting gameplay.

Play with all the included trials on max difficulty, so the full potential of the gameplay RPG I poidee should see if there is one.

But what happens, I'm starting to think I play some just cause or farcry with the world niachem mode Jogging look.

all locations are open everywhere icons are displayed where some quest where everything is, to explore the world and simply do not need something that is not marked on the map use not give. Here biovars this process okazualili so far as possible, but what's the intrigue? you can in this world is something new to access is not marked with a badge?

With mobs on the map easy to play, because at any time out of combat you can easily get enough to run a hero beyond the fight scenes and you will not catch, you risk nothing by joining in the fight, then your companions Voskresenka and you're ready to attack again. Of interest is that of the veil where it is necessary sometimes to go into tactical mode and have a little think, but they are few and often on the stupid pass ))

Maybe the point of the game in the dragons? I still didn't kill them (a low LVL, the test is less experience makes itself felt), but dragons are revered here, I actually killed a mage on easy, turns and intrigue no, then they just 10 what to do after to destroy them?

Tell me dear, is a true RPG or tryndelka? (although conversations and plot is less than for example in the first part, there is mostly text.)
19 Comments
Sort by:
c
costia.stepanow2014 13.10.19

The person running the game weight 50+GB expects the scale and epic, but gets ... um .... what he gets? The wrapper from the candy? The donut hole?
Rather nice wrapper graphics and a hole of a donut plot.

W
WAga 13.10.19

Thought of what to play...

K
Kovboy belomor 13.10.19

You last sitting or booze on the black?

R
Rolemanser 13.10.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Can he worked 3 jobs and a wife and 5 children, not to play, you know.

S
Sikler 13.10.19

The main problem with DAI is bad storytelling. To quite get what's going on, you have to read the code, the wiki, find fuck Yu crap record on the wall somewhere in the middle of nowhere and a little to think about. In other DW dynamics of the narrative much better, thus the game does not get bored. Esle to consider the side effects and the heart of the world (DAI once seen protruding ears IMO), then the output is very dull product. In General, the game is not bad, but bad, will have to delve into the lore of the world and to suffer the sometimes dull gameplay.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.19

then depending on what you understand by RPG and understands that the questioning
hardcore testim high complexity and a high barrier to entry - I don't know. to me this RPG is not ineresno
you can't screw up the character by leveling to collect gonpachi and of the balance of the party in different conditions will be critical to this kind of no.
dragons, however, quite difficult I thought, and still if they go to wail at a high level this will not be much sense based on the mechanics of the game.
as for loves intrigue - vacuuming card asking hulman where is the artifact? probably no. however, there is a secondary quest where you have to collect mosaic and more side quests to advance the plot - that there's sort marks on a map. plus znachitsya at the end of the game will have a puzzle to solve or straight coming up so RPG intrigue tou like there peck-peck-peck

D
Dimkinpark 13.10.19

Don't believe that you have included all of the tests, as some enemies with infinite barrier make very unpleasant.
As usual, comes another of the chicken coop and starts: Ko Ko DAI is not an RPG, Ko Ko, DAI bad side effects, the DAI has no story etc etc....

W
WAga 13.10.19

DAI is the worst thing that did Biovar, after DA2, of course. No Andromeda don't even compare with this mediocrity.

F
Frayherr 13.10.19

Dimkinpark wrote:
Don't believe that you have included all of the tests, as some enemies with infinite barrier make very unpleasant.
This is probably to some specific locations, I have not seen such.
Tests included everything.

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
You last sitting or booze on the black?
Why, I passed it on release, but without testing.
And without tests, with 8 first-aid kits that instantly heal you, play very casual, only if the story to watch, and the plot as correctly observed here, very dumb...
+you remember, at the time of DAI it was impossible to play at maximum speed even on the top at the time hardware (60 fps), now I was able to assess the schedule, it is really great and was made for the future.

But after playing, you begin to understand what good gameplay is and what the affair is not enough, no raisins, there's just a map with icons, and all very monotonous.
The exact same Diablo the game is monotonous, but it has features that make players in this game to be, in the DAI of these chips is not.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.19

Freiherr wrote:
+you remember, at the time of DAI it was impossible to play at maximum speed even on the top at the time hardware (60 fps)
the game didn't seem very demanding to the CPU and normally initially use SLI and cross fire that satisfied znachitsya a rarity in the current pitch time. 60fps in full BH was without any problems

B
BatyaVdote2 13.10.19

The dragons he did not kill, ha ! Well, kill all PADI. Exactly. On Nightmare with the Trials. Then we'll talk ) But you probably farts will burn out if you're Really playing for the first time, your ass will be raped neupivaemaya demons with beskonechnym barrier. Generally, go play. I passed it 5 times. Here are the quests that you're talking about on the map marked, I'm good 50% ignore - the game becomes significantly more enjoyable when you're not running around in search of fragments incomprehensible heraty, it is unclear why.

Concentrated goodness - a Company, Their stories and characters, Dragons and their ahirenno beautiful skin, Well, the way to Like, although the Supplement you still put on your knees and that's cool (the last last boss)

E
EMPs 13.10.19

Freiherr
this is not a game where 60 fps is bad

F
Frayherr 13.10.19

EMPs wrote:
this is not a game where 60 fps is bad
I know consoles play at 30, but I'm snickering a PC player, get used to good.

БатяVдоте2 wrote:
The dragons he did not kill, ha ! Well, kill all PADI. Exactly. On Nightmare with the Trials. Then we'll talk ) But you probably farts will burn out if you're Really playing for the first time, your ass will be raped neupivaemaya demons with beskonechnym barrier
Yesterday I played against the first dragon, moronity, I'm with her interesting tactic invented more based on the flaw, and the essence in what:
shoot the dragon, take off half HP, then my character begins to end health (first-aid kits the tests on), many begin to die, so I just take it and run one surviving character out of the scene, then all resurrected and we again go on the attack, but with 10% HP and shield, but this is enough to pokotsat dragon and then again to run to restore associates...
I beat him yesterday, shot a 95% HP, but in the end made a mistake and died having made a mistake (too happy), then will finish, but it is clear that he is killed, the resist from fire will gather and it will be ready, Ishii

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.19

Freiherr
I'm still better tactics will tell. the current is very long. take the shorter of the magician conjure something like the magic arrow which shoots not straight
where the Coliseum stand on a pile of stones above the roof in a pile of rocks and beating on the sly
where the dragon in the cave of Agris run back to the exit while the boys are fighting. am shorter so the ledge stone jumps on him and Kenichi through to a magic staff and you there is no one to get moget
storm on the island similarly there is a rock
on the map where the type ferelden like before lair is a ledge rested in him and slowly campisi buried in it with spells that don't straight shoot, or sometimes ubegaesh
whistling in the wasteland long abigael bouncin like or even they can just climb the hill, there is some that Godot up to see the dragon snoring in the valley - begins slowly to sweep. the boys run machit kill the earth and teleport again and run the dragon dies and not realizing what killed him, deeply embarrassed.
still there somewhere in Crestwood village like a dragon but he is weak he saw me and he immediately died. I did not even have time to do.
such is the tactics and big fat piekapas with full-page

F
Frayherr 13.10.19

MunchkiN 616 in that case, serious company, and such flaws they have, elite dragons which are named in honor of the game killing bugs, for such a powerful office as biovar is unacceptable!

F
Frayherr 13.10.19

In General, the main problem with games that use obici invisibility to get out of combat resurrecting allies, and HP from opponents while not completed, thus it is possible even with a weak squad to push any enemies
(except for the rare occasions when the plot you are locked in a narrow room and it is impossible to retreat so that the enemies did not see you, is rare)

F
Frayherr 13.10.19

Blackwall to solo dragon kills, no kits, at max difficulty, the dragon simply can't inflict damage and break through the protection.
Okay, apparently the knight is IMBA

Dimkinpark wrote:
Don't believe that you have included all the tests
Yeah, all test and one char all makes.

F
Frayherr 13.10.19

Went through the game killing almost all the dragons and passed the stranger, disappointed with the game in terms of what tactical camera does not need to use it, no tactics absolutely not necessary, your goal is to take stupid more than cool rags and move on, this is an RPG in its purest form, but it has no personality no, just playing with numbers...
Level dragons to 15 it is literally impossible to kill and you don't need to bother about tactics how to do it, you just have to go later, with a steep gear and some unkillable warrior which no one can break through. 17+ the level of the dragon clean in half, of course with the top gear.
I was spending 200 hours, but I understand that's played a quality game in terms of graphics, game design, the special effects, but absolutely dull gameplay, again the problem is that you don't need tactical camera and brains, you must be stupid to walk around the locations and collect the armor. I decided to play to the end to understand and validate their findings.

And I wrote considering that played with the checkbox raising rivals under the level which I have stood throughout time, as all trials were included. Without testing in the game have nothing to do.
Someone here in the topic I wrote about rivals with infinite barrier have not seen these, there are those where your hero copes, and there are those where you have to disappoint, but the process is very stupid.
When I started playing Inquisition, I thought it was a tactical game, where you have a slow mode to properly manage the men - Oh how I was wrong...You don't need to manage the squad, you need to control one hero and STUPIDLY Tanchev prosima all abilities.
Don't know whether to swing game of biovar, very cool shell, but sweet with rot. In biovar hike all of the game such seemingly respectable games, the budget feels great, but they are players think of the woodpeckers feeding shit gameplay.

N
NightLancer 13.10.19

@Freiherr was Thinking yesterday what to play, found the list long ago recorded the Inquisition, decided to download. I remembered that I have the saves from the first two parts, I thought Oh! no wonder kept. Of course, I do not remember what exactly I had done(especially the second part), but it's definitely better than starting with standard solutions. While the game was installed, I started reading about the saves - the transfer is not so simple... Need to bind to the origin on the website, there to mix, then export and start the Inquisition with the uploading of the website. It's a shame, but as they say - he's a pirate(although the first part were distributed free of charge in the origin but I didn't want to recover the password, and after the fifth attempt I scored).
Created a character, started the game... and not that small fps(like I used on the old laptop used), and natural such lags! 10 years did not see them!(even when played on dualcore and 320m in the news). I think that kind of game? The game came out a long time ago, my current laptop with a head should suffice for the game. Maybe not so in the settings put? Tried to press ESC to get into menu - in the end missed a few plot inserts... hmm, progel alt+f4 a couple of times until the game is closed, because I realized that the prologue is long, and just walk out not me. Went to settings - all on average. Launched GeFrorce Experience. Gives me an ultra in the requirements. I was like shta? I just had 20фпс with lags in the middle, and me ultra advise? Something's not right here. Got Google requirements gtx660. And I have 1050ti. Head missing, but the lag was, after all. Scored a problem in Google, turns out it biovars forcibly cut the fps in the videos and you can run the shortcut to the game with flags 60 fps. OK, tried it - not lag. Here are just a created character is not retained and had to re-craft the face-_- Okay, done.
Started playing... two skills. No description. Mob need zaklikivaem the mouse for basic attacks. Strip CP is divided into blocks, they are not restored, Hilo no, only hateful banks(after wearing 200kg alchemical stuff in Skyrim almost the entire game I just hate all these bottles, only Orthodox Hilo, only hardcore). I want to press the space bar to pause game and get hopping. In an RPG... vertical gameplay :facepalm:. Ie from the demon, you can simply to jump, if anything. **NY wow. Tactics. It is not. Like a normal tactical camera. But it is not needed. The members just on a CD click 2 your skill and you your. Mana like there, and like it solves nothing. Have otkrilsya skill - just progal it. Not comparable in any way with thinking through the use of spells depending on the mana balance in the first part, for she was filled not so easy and not so fast. Immediately do not give a shit. OK, given the skill point, still allowed to read what my skills do. One skill gives you a whole heap of effects that do not need to bathe. The fire immediately imposes fear at the same time and, conveniently, Cho(you can save on an entire branch of magic). Branches 4. Moreover, the branch of ice is clearly biased for use with a branch of the spirit(barriers only there) for the Magus-Hillier. Actually, it is this we in the beginning in your party and give. In each branch from the power of the 4 active skill(and if we assume that party 2 mage, it does not make sense to pump the same branch. So one focuses on two branches, and the second by 2. Total maximum of 8 abilities...(with nostalgia as I couldn't fit all the spells in the scale on the screen in Origins, you had to choose which unnecessary...). In the second part there seems like there was not very much, but the branches of development there was more(like 6), plus was a combination between the type of effect.(ie not all suited to everything. And judging from what I read in the names of the spells put on a weakened opponent and get a combo-effect - the Inquisition just throw the weak and watered from above to achieve any skill and BSA). In the second part, I specifically shore some abilities until you are ready need a combo attack. But the second part was still normal tactical camera and pause the normal battlefield... do not Care for the sudden wave of enemies snatched is only added to the hardcore. Pros spell, did you see who it touches and who won't be offended. And in the Inquisition - Choteau there threw the zipper, well, slammed it on someone nearby, threw a fire - someone's lit. All that is not pure AOE has no outline applications\(as I was physicial angles for cone of cold in the first part to touch as many enemies as possible and not to hit allies...).

role system got rid of the extra. Based role-playing mechanics in Bioware took a pattern of the second part. The skill system is simplified and made very clear.. (C)IGM
From overweight. Simplified did very clear. Eprst, and someone was strange RPG boevka the previous parts? Then what they forgot in the genre of rpg-strategy? Took and began to drink the local MMO. And gear you change at 200 times per pass, no more you suffered/broken epic unique items, which then are almost to the end of the game, feeling its importance and remembering how you got it.
The second part of Hayal for the corridor, so they decided just to do a open world and make it what you want(ahem, why would I under-Skryim?). Characters... Leliana not know. The bald volunteer from the Magi some percase*Lenna. Voice with these accents... just awful. No, I understand there that it was done specifically to emphasize the origin of people from different parts of the world, but hearing the same cuts just fuck, that is Yu Kant(and the right party members, HE says exactly the same...). Well, Yes, there is Russian voice. Usually, for me it is not a problem for remembering the excellent voice acting in Origins...(a few mistakes when recording do not solve anything, it's just to complain about).

That's how he played yesterday - so much thought, or am I so old, or the game did really so bad. About abuse through the out of battle there are no words. Go campaign playing Divinity OS2, and would still buy her the incentive next time. This is compared to the first Divinity there, too, did the rebalance of gameplay with the introduction of shields/armor. But there I was panagoda from power for about 15 minutes, just while getting used to the new mechanics(but it is there and close did not think to take your healing abilities and you fill up banks. If you do not fumble everything - cans can do not to find and craft them does not make you one). But the voice is... How her Kepno to play. I'm in the first part of the play to use and even without the voice of a great game. With excellent voice acting also plays even better, sometimes you can not read the subtitles and just listen to what the character says. During a conversation with Gratiano at the completion of her tasks, I have tears... How soulful and sensual was announced her sentence. In short. I went to play the other divinity. RIP the Inquisition, better then the first pass is Divinity OS.