3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaa19721 20.05.20 10:03 pm

4 vs Doom. Doom 3 (Doom (2016))

Which one is steeper
94 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercyful_Fate 20.05.20

zaa19721
how can you compare a game 10 years ago and not yet released game?

M
Mictlantecuhtli 20.05.20

Don't like horror. I love the mess. Honor the classics. Difficult choice...

L
Lord Altair 20.05.20

Depends what you compare, if graphics, the new Doom, if the plot, then, is also new.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

DooM 3 wins by the atmosphere,the horror component,light locations,even enemies in DooM 4 focus on heaps of meat,arenas and large locations,I'm certainly upset that the atmosphere of the third part is not,let's see if the pile of meat to draw out the gameplay.

Big hope that the game has great tools,and claim to be doing interesting singles fashion.

P
Pavlo Dovbish 20.05.20

Sidorovich12
Buddy, the topic is clearly written, doom 3, and 4. There's 12 years difference, because the game was released in 2004(if my memory does not fail).

H
HAVUcK 20.05.20

saa0891
And then waiting for co-op and multiplayer maps from players

Z
ZloY-KaSHaK 20.05.20

actually, I believe that Doom 3 and Doom 2016 is not the same thing as 3яя part of their experiment,which many liked, and part of 2016 for a revival of the old traditions that ponravyatsya fans of Doom 1993... So the comparison is pointless...

H
HAVUcK 20.05.20

ZloY-KaSHaK
As I tongue removed.

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.05.20

Doom 3 in 2004 was still in the alcove.
Now a new generation of shooter - style battle cold.

Old-school shooters a new generation of hawala.
Making from scratch is such a buffoon in 2016 is almost of fear at the checkout.

Doom 4 will certainly go through the name - but now it's not the absolute format.

R
RipBoy 20.05.20

Looking at what developers are doing with the fourth part of the game - the heart bleeds. Instead of the once cool, discolora shooter, doing a new Kal of Dyuti, where the main character is fun, with songs, jokes and rhymes, resembling the shoots of various kinds of monsters like this aren't actually demons, and the dogs to beat. Developers ready to go at all, just to satisfy the current shkoloty and cut the dough at the same time.

r
reksar9999 20.05.20

In General, developed sort of said that Doom 3 was focusing on horor unlike the previous (meat massacre & action) and they decided to make Doom 4 as the first part (tobish less horror and more action Packed with meat)

So a bit weird to compare them

H
HAVUcK 20.05.20

RipBoy
And in the first two like we did with the serious mine, yeah X)
Similarly, in a fun and hooting drove through the levels killing all life.

M
Martynes 20.05.20

Kosh13
Kosh13 wrote:
This Doom 3 classic?
Already - Yes. This game is, objectively, good, but to the level of the first two parts of her far - still too much id have deviated from the original concept.
I am glad that the new DooM will follow in the footsteps of the first parts.

R
RipBoy 20.05.20

reksar9999 wrote:
In General, developed sort of said that Doom 3 was focusing on horor unlike the previous (meat massacre & action) and they decided to make Doom 4 as the first part (tobish less horror and more action Packed with meat)
See any of the latest trailers Code and tell me what the difference is with a trailer coming Дума4, except that in the first you kill the terrorists, and the second monster ? And that really focused the developers Дум4 - on the first part of the game, or is it in Code ?

You're in the first parts of the Duma, was running and jumping like a Bunny Energizer and tore the jaws of the monsters with his bare hands ? It was a chance to jump, no ?

K
Kchtolhoo 20.05.20

everyone says dum3 is a classic, but it was in the first two parts of this franchise moved out, illogical as that.

Z
Z01-Ange 20.05.20

What nonsense, to call Doom 3 a classic when there is Doom 1 and 2, and Doom 64. I certainly don't consider doom 3 a bad game, she's pretty, but too inconsistent. If to compare with direct competitors of 2004, the choice is not in favor of doom 3.
You can still remember about a single project id - Darkness, which was closed after mixed reviews about doom 3.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

After I saw the gameplay from the beginning of the game,the desire to buy this game I have completely disappeared,to make such stupid meat,a huge arena IMO,and completely kill the atmosphere of terror,fear (because games with such atmosphere as DooM 3 was very small,they can be counted on the fingers),to ditch the elegant lighting,the play of light and shadows,dark corridors where you had to use a flashlight,it's certainly full of P,I'm honestly very disappointed with the single,buy at least I now it will be unlikely,very sad.

l
lokkie 20.05.20

Judging by the gameplay, Chota of Doom what Quake did. Developers must phase up, confused malyas. )))

t
totktonada 20.05.20

saa0891
And well, doom has always been a huge arenas, where the mosque as in the ass stung and all wet

s
saa0891 20.05.20

totktonada

totktonada wrote:
doom has always been a big arenas
This Masnago shit and so the whole car is sick,but DooM 3 was a very atmospheric game with cool level design,lighting and monsters,it is sad that in the new part of all of this is wasted.