3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaa19721 20.05.20 10:03 pm

4 vs Doom. Doom 3 (Doom (2016))

Which one is steeper
94 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 20.05.20

After 15 minutes DooM comes out, will see how the campaign takes...
13 years waiting for a new part. And it turns out he is just Friday the 13th, XA - you have to be careful about expectations

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

it's hard to say
if sensitive more than 10 years I would be the same priorities that the conductive
I would have thought that doom failed. at the time of Griffonia already outdated. for example for a year the engines were implemented, shadowmap shadow instead of arrays like in Morrowind. if you wish, you can kombinerat 2 these technology. breakthrough was current all sorts of sadiri Marek punalu which I could not see for the fact that my bakery didn't show them but otchetlivo perimetal all polygons in lysene Swan. the requirements weren't space at the very top bakeries to raise the level grafone but the optimization was fecal TC, like how the game badly pulled tops like 5900 GeForce. I will not live if she was that time the latest available map or not. actually with this game I realized that igrar with recommended system requirements and they Nada the steep Povoa iron and who is not doomed to wear down anus lohausen cactus and govarit - pride a couple of years it NVIDIA will release 7500гт gofors.
about the game it was already then clear that a good expensive game not to do so poznavaci - shoot your gun don't miss. in the game there must be some kind of meaning and story. in this and perhaps all the difference TC as I realized it was a retelling of Douma 1 and its complication. however doom 3 was a tedious one tight and strained. I sale tired with cheats to pass it. it was perhaps otlichitelnaya feature shooters of the time. there were a lot of levels and zagrosek. was slacking they are all very debt that chaov gameplay was a lot. 10 hour shuterok with explosions where 2-3 hours of cut scenes on the engine, probably ptrval would perducci.
on the other hand very steep and revoluciono look for example how you can interact with the consoles.

regarding дума4 while Nitsche not particularly clear to rate this game Nada cooled peck on the head.
while it is clear that it does not offer any special graphic delights and technology. but like in most modern games.
the game challenges Kintetsu and trends making it a niche game but good made. expensive high quality.
however, neither this nor any skeledragon new generation, it is unlikely for together like. and demand vacant niche similar shutanov another question. here to remember dukenukem...

h
hamshut 20.05.20

EPTA, you wrote, I already remembered the exercise form sentences from the jumbled words ))

H
HAVUcK 20.05.20

hamshut
To read it even more difficult like back 2005 it the"aftar zhzhot" and"am I a shrimp... ))

H
HAVUcK 20.05.20

saa0891
WELL, as if this was said immediately, almost, the last two or three years exactly what the game WILL be similar to the third part, and will be closer to the first two. As if not really logical to wait for something denied.

lokkie
How about the fact that the first part of quake was actually a reinterpretation of Doom?

S
Stanislav Klosovskiy 20.05.20

Cyber-Punk
when you already die grafodrochery

l
lokkie 20.05.20

How about the fact that the first part of quake was actually a reinterpretation of Doom?
What rethinking? Who said this? ))
Doom was Doom, Quake was Quake. The Duma was its audience, from its Quake. Personally, I Quake is not played. I first played with friends in 2004, on the grid. Ran and forgotten. And in Doom at the time played it constantly.
To combine Doom and Quake, well, it's not a good idea, so to speak. )
The third part was a movie, but it at least Doom was similar. And this Chota like that... generally not the same.

p
pavloalex 20.05.20

saa0891
Totally agree with you.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 20.05.20

MunchkiN 616
I'm you have read and did not understand, the game kintz myltse, or good old buffoon with monsters?

K
Kibu 20.05.20

sho-sho

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

Alex Kichigin
at the time, doom 3 gave the players a by and large what they wanted. naturally oldfagi were unhappy and indignant.
well, they Morrowind negodoval.
did doom 4 that everyone wanted is still not fully understood. but probably the abundance of positive reviews Yes.

J
JC Jensen 20.05.20

lokkie
The third part was a movie, but it at least Doom was like
Don't you think what you write hell of insanity?

l
lokkie 20.05.20

Don't you think what you write hell of insanity?
No it does not. Doom I played when you still were not in the draft, tell me about Doom. )

H
Higher 20.05.20

I played doom and say that it is not very similar to the previous part. But it's not so bad, the new doom is also very like me. The meat is, the demons have, lots of guns with different twists is, you can tear the jaws of the demons under metal, what else is necessary for happiness?

Z
Z01-Ange 20.05.20

lokkie
He correctly wrote about your insanity:
The third part was a movie, but it at least Doom was similar.
Just the same, the third doom and differed from their predecessors, and were not like them.
And, Yes, then what doom, quake, differed only in surroundings of the well, and the engine in quake was a full three-dimensional.
I first played with friends in 2004, on the grid.
That's right, the multiplayer and single player are different things. And by the way, quake 1 and 2 as not connected.

p
podletz 20.05.20

Compare not games themselves and their impressions of them. Third Thoughts really liked it in the first place realistic shadows and darkness, which became part of the gameplay. It seems, at that time the engine was too heavy for the average iron, so monsters delivered a little. Ending the game IMHO was merged, for me personally the buzz has broken off after the murder Sabaotha in Central Processing. Further, it was only the boundless gloom in the dungeon with spiders and austere chamber of Hell.
Dum 2016 - it's certainly a more complete and harmonious piece of work, and honestly I don't remember I don't want to re-take at least once or twice.

l
lokkie 20.05.20

And so doom that quake, differed only by entourage
Chivo chivo? )))
Hmm.
Newpage same phages yeah.

so monsters delivered a little
Yes, why not. Their Дум1-2 was a bit.
In Doom, the main interest was not wetted, and the search for hidden rooms. In the atmosphere, when you walk into a dark room, and there chevota's stirring. ))
In this respect, the third Doom is much closer. It was interesting just to wander, in a couple of places and bricks can impose it. Secret rooms only no Дум2.
And the fourth is Quake in its purest form. That only is life a free fall out of the monstryakov, Yak in the Quake.

p
podletz 20.05.20

lokkie

Yes, why not. Their Дум1-2 was a bit.
Yes, like my feeling of monsters in the third really smaller and some of the levels was based on the expectation of anyone,not rubilove. And, as was written on entities. disk Grand battle with the envoys of Hell for 90% of the game as such was not perceived. Well, maybe the feeling is that I like stealth-action it crawled. )

Secret rooms were not only
Oh no! Just was! For example, if You notice, the machine gun and the plasma gun you can find, sooner than it was supposed to the main plot, in secret rooms, where You felt a Horde of demons. Well, the mass of niches and voids in the dungeons of the base, where he bilalis Bronius and kit, if this can be considered the secret rooms :)

Anyway, the plasma gun can be found in a secret room, hidden in the hallway on the pipes overhead, and the third time under the onslaught of nasty spiders...

F
Free_mAx 20.05.20

I do not compare with anything, because Doom 3 I was happy through and through, all read, delved into the story. But in Doom 4 has not yet managed to play, I will argue in seen commercials. If I'm wrong, please correct. In General, what I see on Youtube, despite the lush graphics, dismemberment, yet somehow not impressive. Everything is where it was, the game looks very modest compared to today's games - corridor shooter with graphics present time. I would like to know whose story is better - 4 or 3? While a little expensive, and is in that play безDoomно :-)

S
Stanislav Klosovskiy 20.05.20

To me Doom 3 is more like it ,there's a cool atmosphere,not like 4 in the Duma