3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaa19721 20.05.20 10:03 pm

4 vs Doom. Doom 3 (Doom (2016))

Which one is steeper
94 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harry Uerg 20.05.20

Come and see

Z
Z01-Ange 20.05.20

lokkie
Chivo chivo? )))
Hmm.
Newpage same phages yeah.
If the creature can't answer, then better not answer, the old faggot.

D
DooM_slash 20.05.20

Chivo-chivo? )))
DooM 3 is a horror, hmm.
In DooM 3 specially made a dark game optimization - benchmark was #1.

DooM 3 doesn't hold a candle of DooM 4, a stable 60 fps.

DooM 4 not to play.
Really cool.

N
Netscraper 20.05.20

The release of DooM III was something incredible in 2004. It was a new milestone in the gaming industry, it was not only the next-gen - it was a real revolution. And today a new Doom - though different, but still just another shooter

R
RikoChiko 20.05.20

Doom 3 also.
Doom 4 Sixes. People noodles on ears hung that he oldany all and shout about it.

t
totktonada 20.05.20

Doom 3 illegitimate bastard and a miscarriage, not having any relation to Doom.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 20.05.20

I liked the bleakness and seriousness Doom 3. And the new all these drop out of enemies colorful kits and cartridges... I don't know, I think it's better than Serious Sam to leave.

A
APELCIN 20.05.20

New doom happened exactly the way I wanted , no more and no less. About the third doom I to say it can't

k
kirilooo 20.05.20

Kosh13
annoying people like you that plohovo that I tried to add something new to the game personally to me that 3 what 4 likes

M
Mr.Rifleman 20.05.20

BloodRaven1986
+ pink pretty pretty demons, no fear of hell before his death, the almost complete lack of plot, hackneyed narrative. In addition, it is almost impossible to die and the game is too easily traversed (high level of difficulty does not count, because it is only for the true nerds and those who are just living such games). Normal average person with a couple of interesting pieces - that's Doom 4. Nothing more.

I can only wish a pleasant game lovers true Doom. They have waited, in contrast to the Troika of fans like me... sadness.

D
Dimasens 20.05.20

Mr.Rifleman
Everything written is true. Dum3 when just got it was a hell of a game,and now she's scoring looks.4 and doom I do not like,normal non-interesting shooting game.Decided to revive the gameplay of the original thought,but 1.2.DOOM HERETIC and HEXEN also had top games in the 90s and at that time these games were something he played it nights long.But now, except that young students can in such to fight,and of course the avid fans of the original Duma

T
T.T.G 20.05.20

A simple enough question:
D3 is better as a horror (which revolves around the sudden appearance of the enemy, excessive darkness (which also conveniently cover up the shortcomings of the engine) and a suitable ambient with cries, roars, howls and other). It is far from the old pace of the game.
D4 is better as a shooter because gameplay is much faster and faster, the number of enemies above. Here the normal shooting mechanics. Pastelon felt. Level design is not so primitive corridor, which again has had a serious impact on the dynamics. But it has less individuality, a clearly unique style.

For the visual part third fans licked so good that ingeym the surface look better than most of today's FPS. Still, after three playthroughs, I began to perceive it more as a bench than challenging your skill Sudanese with the meat. I would like to four also polyrole.

The word in the new Duma much more from the classic first two parts than in the third. It could do more alphanim, but in favor of a new player (respectively much larger audience and significantly increasing in this case, profit) out what happened.

The subject had to write Doom 4 vs. Doom 3 vs. Doom 2 where it is obvious the best would have been second thoughts, because he made a fundamental contribution to the genre.

V
VlaDos356 20.05.20

Dog shit, my personal opinion of course, I'm not a fan of this series of games, and the game itself is very demanding ))

l
lwader 20.05.20

I was waiting for DOOM 4 and it turns out that DOOM 1 rather Remaster version what type of the same Resident Evil HD Remaster,the revival of the old in a new way,in DOOM 3 there was a specific storyline and in the new it is barely perceptible the whole emphasis in the massacre.DOOM 3 Absolute HD I liked because it also graphics modified to the more modern 2011 for example, not counting the additional it mods.

P
PlayLogitech 20.05.20

The designer of Doom good taste. I'd love to play Doom with the same design, only in the entourage of Doom 3, because all the levels within ~12 hours of gameplay reminded me of the arena in Unreal Tournament, only with doors/keys, and instead of real opponents or bots were tons of demons, whose number was overdoing it, I sometimes had the feeling well, enough already throw them, go on, often there were moments that played martial music, and I'm running around the map looking for the demon that killed, and he apparently looks for me, it looked ridiculous.

S
SaIIIa 20.05.20

DooM 3 is better. There is a clear plot, it is so scary, it's dark and there's the main character - a simple paratrooper, just silent. In his humanity believe more than in the Duma 4 in this incomprehensible terminatoralpha character with unclear thoughts in the head. And, Yes, even in the doom 3 graphics will be better. In the Duma 4 cheto soap some turned out fuzzy texture. There is clear special effects and flashing signs on the screen. But not textures.

S
SCAR - L 20.05.20

New Doom came out and I want to say that Doom 2015 more similar to the classics than Doom 3 (2004) for a number of reasons:
1 Soundtrack, more fun eh.
2 Gameplay,faster than Doom 3, but not as fast as in Doom 2.
3 atmosphere, the Atmosphere of hell is not the same as in Doom 3(forcing) is more simple, and a little carbon monoxide )))
4 the Plot rather complete lack of it.

D
DenRocket 20.05.20

The third Duma in common with all domovskou series only one name) I would do them did not compare. Doom 3 was sort of an experiment - decided to replace the drive buffoon survival action horror. However, the experiment turned out pretty good.

A
Ali Aushev 20.05.20

doom 4

h
helio 20.05.20

Horor Doom 3 and Doom 4 stupid chopper