3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyp 20.05.20 10:05 pm

models in Quake 3 (Quake 3 Arena)

The first few times I played Anarki, then Doom (experiencing warm feelings for the great game = )) Then Slash and Xaero. The last two models came to my liking. Question: who plays whom and who you like more?
67 Comments
Sort by:
G
GERAKL 20.05.20

Personally I play for Anarki. At the Mego it enjoyable. In General, I played for all players and I liked most Anarki and Xaero

h
hyp 20.05.20

I agree, Anarki - cool dude.. But when you beat Xaero several flip does because => cg_enemyModel keel/red

_
_LEXX_ 20.05.20

And I'm always razor/id, already probably year 4, I first pinned the suit, but right now I'm just used to it

B
Bianor 20.05.20

The models differ only in sound and appearance. A HitBox and behavior at all absolutely identical. Personally I like this model:
http://www.planetquake3.net/download.php?op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=844&ttitle=Centaur
Always on the LAN have a play:)

O
Opera TOR 20.05.20

I also Xaero pins, and play. There was no tension on the ears :-)))

x
xaero 20.05.20

tried many.liked Heero,Anarchy,skeleton and Kleks(like so) =)

x
xDrew 20.05.20

I'm for Slash play it shoes cool and moans interesting:)))

P
PlayGround.ru 20.05.20

keel

A
Andrew 20.05.20

I rabbit play)

W
WreckeDHim 20.05.20

I pf Crasha -)

W
WreckeDHim 20.05.20

and I for crasha -)

h
hyp 20.05.20

Even TankJR - without tension on the ears, fun to listen to as it breaks =D. And as the height of the landing...

u
ugo 20.05.20

Where Mona to download player models for Q 3 ???

[
[q3] kender 20.05.20

Doom,Doom,Doom...
He has the best sounds of movement and ascetic outfit-no cavorting!
Actually,who cares who plays who? Still my namemodel make
your high poly pieces fat carcass keel'a ;)))))

h
hyp 20.05.20

for UGO:
download Mona almost all www.planetquake3.net very mega good site!!! Specifically modelki, look Here!

u
ugo 20.05.20

for kyp:

Thanks for the help !

b
b0r 20.05.20

Guys, I do not understand, as is the case with display models nestandarta the rest of the players, who do not have this model, and included raznosortitsa opponents?
Not dug up anything about that... I Suspect that is replaced by the standard. Or is it from fast loading depend on? Who knows?

m
mutex 20.05.20

if you do not have in this case - on a standard sarge hike

R
RussianQuaker 20.05.20

I have the same opinion as Mutex. Because in the Internet you can dig up such models, which weigh about 50 MB O_O I HAVE on disc supplements were. Gladiators of nazyvayutsa. Count so much only download from=the fact that someone went to a server with this model :)))

By the way, gladiators have not seen what these weapons are in the hands. And they are drawn better. In short the original model :)

m
mutex 20.05.20

it's not in the traffic but the fact that there would be a lot clever with the models on which five buildings ahead/lag behind the actual HitBox and visually jump when squatting, etc.
and b, there were pundits who can hack the computers of the poor users by using a special prepared model...
well, it's the lyrics