3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorwhite 20.05.20 10:05 pm

All cards for Guinta - bug? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, this problem. Accurately gathered all of the cards for Guinta. The quest is not completed. Neither the merchants nor the Kuznetsov cards no longer drop, only money. Maybe not enough two cards - rain and clear skies. I have two. Somewhere write that it should be two, some three. Who has completed the quest, tell me, how should these cards and what could be the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

A job with a costume ball? There is a tournament guinto and each will be give on the map. There understand, have not forgotten all to beat?

v
victorwhite 20.05.20

Yes, there are all defeated. Job on Quint all passed. Several times he compared his deck with a card list, there is everything, and given the sequence of cards, of which 3-4 are the same. The issue is only with clear sky and heavy rain. The idea is that they should appear randomly.

S
Saloknir 20.05.20

Maybe you were not in the village of Aluminium or something like that
Under the Baron's castle on the shore she

g
gold_binger 20.05.20

victorwhite

This is a bug in the white garden must be issued 2 cards shower and clear sky. The following patch should fix

D
DemanShu 20.05.20

I have so very lacking these two cards, and the quest is not completed. I remember the innkeeper at the White garden not all cards bought.

X
Xavier_29Th 20.05.20

I was so, we all win and we all bought it, and the quest is not completed... Then I freed one of the prisoners, whom I met later in one of the villages... and bought his remaining cards. Really no reason to collect ALL of the cards I do not see, because of experience for completing this quest is not given, the prizes are also not allowed, and the most difficult to win Quint-battle, just need a few of the coolest cards. Maybe now something has changed, but in version 1.04, I was wrong.

v
vovastij 20.05.20

Also does not close the job.
Won all the tournaments, and bought maps of all togrutas and won all with whom there was a dialogue about the game.
How many cards should be in each deck?
I have in the Kingdom of the North, -32, -35 in Shateela, a Monster -33, and Nilfgaard - also 32.
On Skellige came across the Persians, who in winning have never given the cards, only money, tried to beat them, no purpose.

O
Old_Nick 20.05.20

Total (counting the same): if you have 40 cards monsters, all the rest are on 37, and 31 neutral.
In some cases the card can be obtained only at a certain stage of the game. For example, the innkeeper is killed during the rescue of sorcerers, if it has not played all his cards to get.
About does not get the first prize, here's the thing: many cards bound to multiple players (the binding is hard - no randomness), but if he has already received such a card - of all places removed it, and when you play with Persians Geralt will only get resources/money. But this does not mean that you have all the cards

v
victorwhite 20.05.20

In Glinice was, the merchant was released, the White garden is all bought up. In a deck of 40 monsters; saatela, Ilfov and North - 37; neutral but I have 29. Apparently the patch wait.

v
victorwhite 20.05.20

Ladies and gentlemen, and try to conjure up the console can succeed.
Clear skies
- gwint_card_clear_sky
The shower
- gwint_card_rain

H
Hireidan 20.05.20

You have to write in console these commands to all cards (given the fact? that all defeated, all cards bought, etc.):
additem('gwint_card_clear_sky')
additem('gwint_card_rain')

P
Pawelsidorez 20.05.20

Guys I have a problem! Can't play Quint as there are not enough cards in the units 21 of 22. What to do??? Thanks for the answer)